It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Or Assange posted it after his death...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: texasgirl

There's probably a lot of pressure being put on the family to help put a stop to inquiries and questioning by "conspiracy theorists."

While no one will care about crooked politicians desires, the wishes of the poor family holds weight for most.

Best way to shut down looking into it. "Respect the wishes of the family, let it go."

In the end though, if we truly believe truly powerful people are involved, we must consider the possibility the family are being leaned on as well.

Didn't the father initially say he didn't think it was a robbery because nothing was taken? This whole thing is suspicious. If I were them, I'd move mountains to find out who killed my son. Which includes listening to those 'conspiracy theorists'.

If the family admits they knew their son was the leak then it opens them up to danger from the people who killed their son. Those who hired the assassins would assume Seth might have shared info. with his family/GF or may have told them why he did it.

Yes, that's true. But, at some point, you have to think why Seth risked his life, for the sake of our country's future. Was it all for naught?

This is bigger than Seth. If he was the DNC leak then he took that chance and lost his life for it. Someone else needs to pick up the baton where he left off. I was hoping his dad would do it, and be damned if anyone tried to threaten him.

I'm still considering the idea that Rich didn't collect the data in order to leak it but to alert someone else of the fact that he had discovered something wrong...and that someone else gained access to it from him and leaked it.
He got the blame for doing the internal hack...but someone else...perhaps someone he'd confided in and trusted, leaked it for their own motives.

I thought Assange insinuated it was Seth who was the source?

I'm curious as to why you think it was someone he confided in?

He was...in that I believe he procured the information...and this was possibly told to Assange by someone Rich either worked with on this, confided in/shared information with...who ultimately sent it to Assange.

Furthermore...If Rich had an accomplice (who is still alive) what better way to protect him or her than for Assange to suggest Rich acted alone.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Or Assange posted it after his death...

Also a possibility.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: texasgirl

There's probably a lot of pressure being put on the family to help put a stop to inquiries and questioning by "conspiracy theorists."

While no one will care about crooked politicians desires, the wishes of the poor family holds weight for most.

Best way to shut down looking into it. "Respect the wishes of the family, let it go."

In the end though, if we truly believe truly powerful people are involved, we must consider the possibility the family are being leaned on as well.

Didn't the father initially say he didn't think it was a robbery because nothing was taken? This whole thing is suspicious. If I were them, I'd move mountains to find out who killed my son. Which includes listening to those 'conspiracy theorists'.

If the family admits they knew their son was the leak then it opens them up to danger from the people who killed their son. Those who hired the assassins would assume Seth might have shared info. with his family/GF or may have told them why he did it.

Yes, that's true. But, at some point, you have to think why Seth risked his life, for the sake of our country's future. Was it all for naught?

This is bigger than Seth. If he was the DNC leak then he took that chance and lost his life for it. Someone else needs to pick up the baton where he left off. I was hoping his dad would do it, and be damned if anyone tried to threaten him.

I'm still considering the idea that Rich didn't collect the data in order to leak it but to alert someone else of the fact that he had discovered something wrong...and that someone else gained access to it from him and leaked it.
He got the blame for doing the internal hack...but someone else...perhaps someone he'd confided in and trusted, leaked it for their own motives.

I thought Assange insinuated it was Seth who was the source?

I'm curious as to why you think it was someone he confided in?

There are two possible accomplices which come to my mind...one is completely off the radar, due to someone connected running interference for them...and the other has been only partially introduced to the media through very ambiguous references.

Both have been discussed within this thread.

This second individual, I believe, is being protected by the Rich family.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There is a small plane crash in the area of Fredericksburg, VA which is about 50 miles south of DC. I don't know who was on board but I thought I'd post it, anyway, as we are all too aware of prominent people dying in suspicious plane wrecks.

www.wral.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What can I say but, "wow?"

Both Seth and his girlfriend have multiple connections with the Clinton machine from recent and past.

Their recently chosen spokesperson is someone who specializes in" optics" crafting.

And his firm has ties to the Clintons.

I also think the Seth would not have kept certain knowledge of vote rigging to himself alone.

I'm thinking of such knowledge were shared then recipients of this knowledge would feel keenly that said possession would put them in equal danger.

I wonder what would happen if this all hits in October and Assange's info bomb ties it all up in a nice little bow?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Tied in a nice bow by October would be wonderful...That gives us a couple of months to piece it all together first!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21113629]muse
Do you think the washington PD is in on the conspiracy too?

If it indeed was a "hit" on him I'm pretty sure he would have told the officers or detectives that found him conscious

I recognize that most of the contract killers in your life might wear uniforms that clearly state who paid them, it may be that if somebody wanted this guy dead they may have hired somebody that would make it seem random. I know, in your vast experience with contract killers they are usually easily identified.

What kind of stupid comment is that? Do you think they would send Debbie Wasserman-Shultz to commit the crime? How would this guy know if his assailant was hired? We haven't heard a description yet... so conscious may not mean lucid.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I wanted to revisit this video that I mentioned earlier in relation to Ms. Kash:

Right around the 38:20 mark, I noticed that Hillary mentioned Seth Rich's death and then goes on to say, "surely we can agree that 'weapons of war' have no place on the streets of America."

Is she sending a message to anyone else thinking they might do what Seth did that they too would face 'weapons of war?'

Additional thoughts:

If Seth was killed by a professional, they would certainly have been of the super secret squirrel variety, these are generally called "assets" and are treated as weapons rather than people.

Right before she mentions his death, she implies that his story didn't "make headlines," or in other words, wasn't discussed.

This is an attempt to downplay the very real plethora of interest in the story. There have been countless articles about his death. It's a Jedi mind trick she's trying and it works n the weak minded.
edit on 13-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say

edit on 13-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: typos

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Certainly a very strange comment by her.

A "weapon of war" was used to kill Rich?

Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Two thoughts come to mind about this:

1.) Is she implying Seth Rich was 'at war' with someone?

2.) Should her Secret Service bodyguards not carry around "weapons of war" on the streets when they're protecting HER big, diaper-clad, hypocritical butt?
edit on 13-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

She's been associated with so many deaths, that in Hillary's PTSD world, she'd quiver at the sight of a squirt-gun. At least until her hypnotherapist places his hand on her shoulder to calm the beast.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Questionable source, but some interesting details for speculation provided:

VID: www.youtube.com...

Pentagon Insider Latest Info – August 8, 2016

As of this morning, here is the latest information from our Pentagon insider ANON.

Seth Rich was murdered by a hitman connected to Mossad and was hired by John Podesta. ANON tells VL that Huma and Hillary are both aware of the hired hit for Seth Rich. This happened because Rich leaked documents to Wikileaks.

On June 1st, Rich’s email was hacked. Then his Linked in was hacked, as well. The hitman was hired out of Chicago.

Wasserman Schultz is also aware and even Washington Post owner, Jeff Bezos, knows about the hit. If hackers are able to work as a team to uncover Seth’s tracks, they can receive the $20k reward money offered by Wikileaks, but even more so, they can uncover a number of recent deaths tied to DNC and Hillary.

According to ANON, this information goes all the way up:

“Obama himself is getting briefings and wants Assange killed. The administration is in a real pickle. Mossad sent a kid to do the hit and he did a piss poor job.”

This “kid” left many clues, says our ANON. “This murder will be the undoing of the Democratic mafia.”

victuruslibertas.com...

EDIT: This comes from Cicada 3301...which, in itself, is very intriguing.
edit on 14-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 14-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

That's interesting!

Some of that report would need some verification by other sources, but the part about the hacks is interesting.
It makes sense...
If hackers thought they might be able to find a trail to Seth's death through Dem emails, that might explain the recent rash of hacks on the DNC and Democrats in Congress.
They might be going for the WikiLeaks reward.
I'm not sure how that would work if they use illegal means to get the information, but WikiLeaks did not put any restrictions on how the information is gained. I'm sure the hacker would never get the police department part of the reward, but I think WikiLeaks might pay them if they were the ones that sent the info to WikiLeaks.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Actually this scenario is very possible.

John Podesta is a psychotic maniac capable of anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

What is also curious to me is that the mysterious Cicada 3301 organization claims to be responsible for this anonymous-based report.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Well, looking at the channel, he hits on every bit of right-wing bait there is. He even has a video of the medical records as posted about in this thread and is pretty vehemently defending them.

I think his bias is obvious.

That being said, I have seen Podesta mentioned in connection with some of the shady snip the Clintons are tied to, so that he would be in on a potential link to Rich's death is not surprising.

Regards Podesta:

Podesta Associates renamed Podesta Group.
Lobbied for Sberbank, Troika Dialog Group Ltd (Sberbank in the Caymans,) SBGB Cyprus Ltd.
West African Real Estate Holdings to Mr. Rademaker (State Department Arms Control and Homeland Security). Coeue d'alenes Mines Corp (has uranium). National Mining Ass. Geothermal Exchange Org.

Other connections are:

Muckety Map

And they are also opertaing in Saudia Arabia (direct .pdf link)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This sounds like a possible motive. John Podesta has reasons to want Hillary in office that have nothing to do with his job. Big family money is involved. And there are powerful people that probably have access to him to make him do what they want to make sure that they get their way.

The Saudi government has contracted the communications and strategy firm of Tony Podesta, the brother of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign chairman, John Podesta, paying the group $140,000 per month to work for Saudi interests in the U.S.

www.breitbart.com...

And this could be why there is an implication that the Washington Post knows about it?

The Saudi government and its affiliates have spent millions of dollars on U.S. law, lobby and public relations firms to raise the country’s visibility in the United States and before the United Nations at a crucial time.

And some of Washington’s premier law and lobby firms — including Podesta Group, BGR Government Affairs, DLA Piper and Pillsbury Winthrop — have been tasked with the job, according to a review of Justice Department filings. Five lobby and PR firms were hired in 2015 alone, signaling a stepped-up focus on ties with Washington.

The firms have been coordinating meetings between Saudi officials and business leaders and U.S. media, and promoting foreign investment in the Saudi economy. Some have even been tasked with coming up with content for the embassy’s official Twitter and YouTube accounts.
“Saudi Arabia is consistently one of the bigger players when it comes to foreign influence in Washington,” said Josh Stewart, a spokesman for the Sunlight Foundation, which tracks money and influence in politics. “That spans both what you’d call the inside game, which is lobbying and government relations, and the outside game, which is PR and other things that tend to reach a broader audience than just lobbying.”

Saudi government has vast network of PR, lobby firms in U.S.

Putting this together with the Saudi donations to the Clinton Foundation...
It's not a new suggestion that the Saudis want to have a significant influence in the US, and Hillary as POTUS is key to that.

edit on 8/14/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/14/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Hacking his email, I get...but why would they hack Seth Rich's Linkedin? Would they be looking for possible accomplices?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

They might be looking for others that he communicated with regarding his suspicions, or who may have threatened him?

ETA:

Oh wait - they hacked his account before his death?
hmm. Maybe that hack was more about seeing who he was releasing inside information to?
Are the new hackers just showing that they found out that Seth's email was previously hacked?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join