It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Scroll down to her recent posts on this discussion section.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Indeed you are correct. Most recent post was a little over half an hour ago.

I am also thinking that she is not the girlfriend of Seth Rich, so we are back to Seth's girlfriend being employed by a company that has ties to CGI and formerly working for the same polling firm (GQR) which also has ties to the Clinton machine; so both of them have double ties to the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If I had FB I'd suggest to her that she join, as we've been discussing her theories.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

But is there any evidence of Rich being a Bernie supporter? That's the big question.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
I'm going to throw out the suggestion now, that it's possible that Seth Rich was murdered by the FBI. That's why the details are so obscure.

I've mulled over the same possibility from the beginning.

It's most unfortunate to even contemplate that because of the way things are in this world, and the way people keep dying who are involved with you know who and you know what.

Well, based on the history of the FBI, you certainly can't remove them from the list of suspects. Just look at what they did in the Franklin Scandal. They harassed and threatened a 15 year old GIRL who had been the victim of sexual abuse from the Chief of Police! And was pregnant with his child. So, the FBI threatened her and her family, and ended up railroading her to a conviction for perjury, where the crooked judge gave her 16+ YEARS! SIXTEEN YEARS for the supposed crime of perjury (which she was innocent of anyway). The FBI also threatened all the other witnesses and child victimes, leaving the girl alone to accuse the elite in that town.

And let's not forget that from the START, the FBI has been a corrupt organization. Hoover spent decades telling Americans that 'the mafia doesn't exist', until a police raid in the late 50s made that argument moot. He was being blackmailed by the mob, and they had pictures of him and his lover Clyde. They even bribed him, because when he went to Aqueduct to bet on the horses, he would be told of selected horses that were going to 'win' their races.

All in all, all the 3 letter agencies in this country are corrupt and need to be completely erased and restarted, with honorable people, instead of what they have now. Because face it. I am not an employee of the FBI, yet I easily found the proof of lots of FBI corruption, because I read books. So there is NO EXCUSE for a supposed investigation unit like the FBI to not know this also. So every single FBI agent is either incompetent or corrupt.

So no, I wouldn't put any of this past the FBI. Not ALL of the FBI is corrupt, but most definitely there is a large part that is, and they don't care who else knows either...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm this? On that facebook site of Kash, about halfway down, a commenter says 'we haven't heard from guccifer 2 since Seth Rich was murdered'.

Is this true? I can't find anything from Guccifer 2 (who as you recall was the leaker of the DNC leaks) after mid-July, so I'm not sure if one can relate the two. But it would be pretty damning if she/he stopped posting after Seth's death...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The Seth Rich family spokesman is a professional Democratic/government propaganda/slander manipulator/controller.
Interesting.
How are we supposed to trust anything that HE says?

What a bombshell !!!

Looks like the DNC is really getting desperate.

I hate to even repeat it, so I won't, but my superliberal idiot friend said something bad about Seth, that he was a bad person, as-if to justify anything that happened.
edit on 11-8-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If I had FB I'd suggest to her that she join, as we've been discussing her theories.

Done

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

Done

That's great. Hope she joins in.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

But is there any evidence of Rich being a Bernie supporter? That's the big question.

I'm not aware of him supporting Bernie...on the contrary, I think.
He DID seem...at least from what others have said...to possess a good moral compass.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Well if he was a Clinton supporter than I would think it highly unlikely that he would have leaked anything that could be seen as possibly damaging to her campaign.

Kudos for trying to get that woman on ATS. Perhaps she can do a guest AMA.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well if he was a Clinton supporter than I would think it highly unlikely that he would have leaked anything that could be seen as possibly damaging to her campaign.

Kudos for trying to get that woman on ATS. Perhaps she can do a guest AMA.

It's been my thinking that Seth Rich...while generally supportive of Hillary...was very close to the Kleebs (Scott & Jane) of Nebraska Democrat politics.
Remember, Seth Rich is from Lincoln, Nebraska.

Scott Kleeb, in addition to being Seth Rich's former boss & mentor, is a major shareholder of 'Energy Pioneer Solutions' a Nebraska-based, Bill Clinton/Clinton Foundation Pay-to-Play company...which stands to make a fortune if Clinton is elected (It is a private corp. owned exclusively by DNC Officials--Andrew Tobias/DNC Treasurer & Mark Weiner/DNC Merchandiser R.I.P., Scott Kleeb, large Clinton donors, political associates, special friends...and at least one of Bill's Mistresses).
en.wikipedia.org...

EPS:
nypost.com...

Other Clinton friends — including former Democratic congressional candidate Scott Kleeb, Democratic National Committee Treasurer Andrew Tobias and Mark Weiner — share ownership of Energy ­Pioneer Solutions.

Jane Fleming Kleeb (Scott's wife) is chair of the Nebraska Democrat Party and leader of 'Bold Nebraska'...an activist & Get-out-the-vote organization. Jane was/is an extremely outspoken Bernie supporter.
www.linkedin.com...

If Rich came across information suggesting vote fraud against Sanders...it's my opinion that Rich would have brought it to the attention of the Kleebs.

Jane, an activist with a reputation for being a 'loose canon', may have suggested Rich collect evidence from the DNC...I believe Jane Kleeb could've released it (she is actually on record at the time of the release as saying she believed that the release of the DNC info. would give Bernie "leverage" at the convention).

Scott could've informed the Clintons that Rich had this information in the first place.
I might also suggest that Scott Kleeb fingered Seth Rich as the leaker...in order to keep his wife, Jane, out of the line of fire.

Scott Kleeb might also have discussed this with Energy Pioneer Solutions business partner Mark Weiner. Weiner, a shameless opportunist and longtime Clinton friend and sycophant...could've informed the Clintons.
Weiner, you'll recall, was unexpectedly found dead the day of Bill Clinton's speech at the Democrat Convention. The cause of his death has still not been released.

edit on 12-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
When I first started reading about Rich, the story indicated that he was a Bernie backer, along with the Kleebs, with whom he was associated.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Timeline linking Seth Richard to the Kleebs and the Clintons:

2007: Seth Rich works on Ben Nelson campaign for Senate as assistant field coordinator www.linkedin.com...

2004-2007: Jane Fleming is Executive Director for Young Democrats of America docs.house.gov...

2006: Scott Kleeb is running for Nebraska’s 3rd Congr. Seat, beaten by Republicans due to GWBush visit in the district and robo-calls en.wikipedia.org...

2007: Scott Kleeb marries Jane Fleming Kleeb en.wikipedia.org...

2007: Scott is “grassroots” Candidate, should run against Nelson www.huffingtonpost.com...

2008: Scott doesn’t run for Ben Nelson’s seat but takes Chuck Hagel’s vacated nomination en.wikipedia.org...

2008: Seth Rich works for Scott Kleeb for Senate www.linkedin.com...

2008: Hillary Loses Bid For President 2009: Scott Kleeb launches Energy Pioneer Solutions www.linkedin.com...

2010: Keystone Pipeline inspired Jane Kleeb (an environmentalist) to found Bold Nebraska in protest watchdog.org... docs.house.gov...

2010: Clinton Global Initiative gives innappropriate funds to Energy Pioneer Solutions at the behest of Bill Clinton Energy Pioneer Solutions is owned by Bill’s Friends nypost.com... “Energizer” according to Secret Service for the Clintons, is 29% stakeholder. Kleebs, Weiner also stakeholders radaronline.com... townhall.com...

What happened to Hillary’s Keystone Pipeline stances? Bold Nebraska got what it wanted, but what did Bill get from Scott?

2014: Clintons push for Voter Expansion Project with DNC www.npr.org...

2014: Seth Rich is hired onto Voter Expansion Project in Data Director Role and away from another job at Greenberg Quinlan Rosner www.linkedin.com... www.thedailybeast.com...

Greenberg Quinlan Rosner is the same firm which advised Bill Clinton for his presidency: www.campaignsandelections.com...

May 2016: Energy Pioneer Solutions scandal is uncovered, people assume Bill’s just cheating again

June 2016: Jane Kleeb is a Bernie Supporter, and big time. Beats a Hillary supporter for chair of Nebraska DNC, risking Hillary’s delegates www.omaha.com...

July 2016: DNC emails obtained by someone with access and hatred towards Hillary-run DNC

July 10: Seth Rich murdered

July 14/15: DNC emails leak

7/25/2016: Julian Assange hints at insider dailycaller.com...

Weiner has been friends with the clintons since 1976 Weiner is now dead (7/25/2016) www.providencejournal.com...

100percentfedup.com...
ed it on 12-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

July 12: Bernie Sanders gives his first endorsement of Hillary at the New Hampshire rally.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Now...there is one other possible big player in this connection:

Greenberg Quinlan Rosner

We are the world's leading political polling and strategic consulting firm, helping progressive candidates around the world campaign, win, and govern. Working in more than 90 countries, we help leaders modernize and reform their parties and coalitions, making them more competitive in elections and more effective in office.

www.gqrr.com...-work

The Democratic National Convention (DNC), The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and President Bill Clinton are all clients of GQR.
www.gqrr.com...

The DNC and the DCCC have BOTH been hacked...apparently by the same person or persons unknown.

Seth Rich left GQR to work for the DNC.

Seth Rich's girlfriend, Kelsey, ALSO worked for GQR.

Jaded&Cynical also presented some connections.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: cactusman23

July 12: Bernie Sanders gives his first endorsement of Hillary at the New Hampshire rally.
Excellent addition...keep 'em coming.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Very interesting indeed. You & Jaded (and Blue & myself) have put together an interesting web of lies and corruption around this case.

You've earned every single flag given to this thread my friend.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Very interesting indeed. You & Jaded (and Blue & myself) have put together an interesting web of lies and corruption around this case.

You've earned every single flag given to this thread my friend.
Thanks & ditto...It's a nasty little puzzle with lots and lots of intentionally-hidden pieces yet to be found.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

July 9: Bernie meets with President Obama at the White House. Promises to work with Hillary to stop Trump, but still did not fully endorse her or allude to ending his campaign.

July 11: MSM starts echoing that Bernie will endorse Hillary the next day.

I need to go back and read some more, since I'm just going off memory, but I recall MSM pundits and supporters of Hillary demanding Sanders to end his campaign and endorse her. After July 10, it seems as if it were a forgone conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join