It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Election Day Narrative The Media Has Crafted Is Forming, And It's Scary.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It has become quite clear, the mainstream media has been actively promoting violence in America. The infamous, media-prophesized 'Summer of Rage' is reaching the climax. Both political sides are desperately in fear of the opposing candidate gaining control of 'the reigns'.

The Trump and the second amendment insinuation today, something a little concerning given the fear being promoted. The media focus over that single message, could be chalked up to the sensationalist culture of media and their quest for ratings. Taking each and every incident
over the past few months crafts a different story.

Shortly after ABC World News Tonight (8/9/2016), a tv ad for a new series played. The show is called 'Designated Survivor', the timing is always impeccable. Almost like the media anticipates the mindset of the population at large.

On the night of the State of the Union, an explosion claims the lives of the President and all members of the Cabinet except for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Tom Kirkman, who had been named the designated survivor. Kirkman is immediately sworn in as President, unaware that the attack is just the beginning of what is to come.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Designated Survivor

Should it really be a surprise? Fits nicely in the narrative along with the new Purge movies. Manipulation by the creators of worldviews, that is what the world faces. To fulfill what may be some collectively dark fantasy, to see an attempted bloody coup by right wing ultra-nationalists.

The extremist left, another media manipulated group, has their role to play. The media manipulators weaving a web of tales over widespread police brutality and promotion of hopelessness to the minority communities. The utter sadness the left has created for those communities. Robbing them of their self worth and determination through liberal policy. and selling a violent, consumerist 'Black culture' in return. Riotous behavior and attacks on police is the end result.

The fear is being spread by media sources, to whole swaths of people on an imminent threat to the 'constitution'. Both sides, right and left, through their narrowly viewed perspectives, are feeling threatened; not because of any truly tangible danger, but through media manipulation. The real threat to America has absolutely no reason to fear, it soon has absolute total control of the America populace.

The curtain has been lifted on the Great Charade, the constitution is but a distant memory. The sham of of an election this year no longer has any reason to hide. There is no longer a reason.

Many people following politics are boggling at the Trump gaffes, and wonderment of whether he is intentionally throwing the election. He is. It is part of the narrative: Hillary, stealer of elections, criminal of the people, robs Trump of presidency. How ironic, that a Trump presidency is guaranteed a violent insurrection by the extremist left.

Total control will be achieved by throwing gasoline on a fire, the court of Public Opinion is the downfall of America. People will plead the government to quell widespread domestic unrest, removing constitutional freedoms will be the 'cure'. With the technology available, every aspect of human life monitored and controlled.

The majority will herald the global empire, the detractors to be liquidated. America transformed into a fascist nation, out of survival to destroy the third reich. Now America is undergoing another transformation, that of a global corporate empire, the world to be run efficiently and not morally.

From the interpretations of the message media has been pushing, it seeks the path of least resistance when it comes to gun confiscation. What better way, then by stirring civil unrest through racial and political divisions. From the regularly occurring reports of lapses in presidential security, to the islamic terror attacks and the DNC downplaying the events; the agenda is crystal clear. A false flag is coming, predictive programming suggests a failed right-wing insurrection in America, that is the only way guns are abolished.

PTB know this.

A constitutional republic is not compatible for an empire, especially the hyper-advanced American empire. Empires require emperors, and emperors require absolute power; failed 'coups' are just the ticket, just ask 'King' Erdogan.
edit on 9-8-2016 by GodEmperor because: grammar

edit on 9-8-2016 by GodEmperor because: spacing

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I am in complete agreement with you here GodEmperor!

To me the psy-op that is going on is all about divide and conquer and as you eloquently laid out, ushering in a Brave New World.

I bet we are probably going to see after Hillary gets elected is some "radicalized" Trump supporting ex-military militia members committing some domestic acts against the state.

Once this is accomplished TPTB, will use their puppet to implement all of those lovely executive orders Clinton/Bush/Obama pushed through that have always raised the hairs for us conspiracy "theorists".

Trumps statements on the 2nd amendment today are right on time... the division of liberal/conservative has never been higher and the state will be used to "protect" the good sheeple when the time comes.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

We can only pray that Wikileaks and Snowden along with all of the brave investigative journalists continue to expose the corrupt mechanizations of power and help us change the course that we are on.

I think there is hope and that is why we have seen such an increase to the Clinton Body Count.

The time truly is now or never!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You cannot stop a force of nature.

This is evolution at work, the final stage of metamorphoses into a global nation.

The only question remaining, is it under the repressive right or the regressive left.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

You cannot stop a force of nature.

This is evolution at work, the final stage of metamorphoses into a global nation.

The only question remaining, is it under the repressive right or the regressive left.

It is truly a fascinating evolution that we chose to partake in!

I like your tagline my friend.

It is very applicable for the coming changes, fear is the way we have been controlled by the elite for millennia.

We have always had the opportunity to turn inwards and conquer that monster, we have epitomized all the greats who have done so and stood for what they knew to be true.

We are all being given this same opportunity now and even in the face of such adversity I have an unshakeable faith in our ability to defeat fear and all of its controlling machinations!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It has become quite clear, the mainstream media has been actively promoting violence in America. The infamous, media-prophesized 'Summer of Rage' is reaching the climax.

The media was trying to incite violence during the conventions but their dire predictions of blood in the streets didn't happen. Oh, there was some shouting and shoving, no doubt but there were literally thousands of perfectly peaceful folk at both conventions who were there for the sole purpose of getting their candidate elected. There were also a minuscule number of people who wanted to cause trouble. The peaceful people won that round.

They want violence because "if it bleeds, it leads." If they can create enough fear in the population, more people will be heading down to the medical center to ask the docs for anti-anxiety meds. The companies who make those meds pay the bills for the media in large part.

They can't create violence if we the people don't allow it. IF we the people take the bit in our teeth and reject both their less than acceptable candidates in favor of a proven leader, we can put a pretty big monkey wrench in their plans now can't we?

Throw off the party chains and vote FOR a candidate instead of letting fear rule your vote. There is a choice for this vote that allows you to vote for an honest man with a proven record of executive public service. For years now, I've been hearing folks saying things like, "If a third party would run a real guy instead of a nut..." and yet when it happens, they let fear over-ride their good sense.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thanks! Your tagline is a good one too.

We are all being given this same opportunity now and even in the face of such adversity I have an unshakeable faith in our ability to defeat fear and all of its controlling machinations!

It will always be harnessed by those seeking to control people through fear, those digital messages constantly pounding a distorted worldview into the psyche of the masses.

Any counter messages are virtually impossible, drowned out in an ocean of internet nonsense. Wikileaks is another tool being used to produce fear, poignant truths at opportune moments.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
After his comments today, how can you really even call it the Media's narrative? Hell, he's been droning on about "rigged system" for months. Just more dog whistles. Have you been reading these boards? Do you see what your fellow members say about Hillary and her supporters?

It's not just the media that is the problem...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Dude, you forgot to mention that the Kirkman character is played by Jack Bower, the meanest, toughest, bad-assist, patriotic mofo in history. Yep, ole Kiefer is back, whispering his way to glory. Yep, if a violent show has Sutherland in it you can be your bottom dollar it has propagandistic backing.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Hillary or Trump? Really? Am i still dreaming?

Reminds me of a certain south park episode...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

This one?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I don't see any viable option, I'm guessing you are alluding to Gary Johnson.

Libertarianism, especially his form of libertarianism, allows no redress of grievances for corporate abuses. If ever there is an ideal system for a Global Corporate Empire, that would be it.

In any case, there are too many media-controlled, nobody else has name recognition other than Trump and Hillary. Even if this weren't true, there are contingencies to any unwanted third party candidate.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
After his comments today, how can you really even call it the Media's narrative? Hell, he's been droning on about "rigged system" for months. Just more dog whistles. Have you been reading these boards? Do you see what your fellow members say about Hillary and her supporters?

What? What do they say?

Do you see the difference in the Hillary and Trump threads?

Oh no ... Trump said this ... as opposed to Hillary and the DNC have been caught out in yet another email scandal involving high crimes and misdemeanors, someone else surrounding it has mysteriously died or been murdered, legitimate health concerns, very real policy position concerns (including a tax policy that would CRUSH the middle class), etc.

If people who oppose are a wee bit frustrated by the lack of perspective, I don't blame them, and a lot of us do know what is at stake and it completely being ignored: there are several SCOTUS justices on both sides who are practically fossils and unlikely to make it another term not counting the existing vacancy. Those picks will potentially swing the court for decades.

So how do you favor interpreting, among other things, the 2nd? Does militia mean something other than the armed body of free citizens or merely another agent of the state the way many leftists feel? Hillary favors justices who say the latter and by-by right to keep and bear as a private citizen.

What religious freedom? Hillary believes in freedom to worship, not freedom of religion. There is a huge difference. The two words are in no way synonymous nor is worship the totality of religious expression. But you can guess which kind of judge she would favor to rule on question of religious freedom too.

And THOSE questions are totally ignored to play games with words.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Under certain conditions, doesn't the decision get passed over to Congress?
I can imagine pre-emptive street violence erupting in those circumstances.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

It can. That's I think one of the reasons the #NeverTrump faction is trying to field McGuffin (McMullen) so late in the game. I think they're hoping that if they get him on the ballot in just enough places and get just enough interest, they can force the floor battle with the national election they did not get at the RNC that they wanted.

Basically there are rules about how much of the vote a candidate has to get in order to win the presidency, and if neither one does, it goes to the House of Reps to decide. Presumably in this case, the House would remain Republican and side with a Republican candidate and, of course, they are not constrained to pick either candidate if I remember correctly. But since it's been so long since my high school civics, I could be remembering wrong.

And I think that if the RNC does pull that rabbit out of a hat, they would have a rebellion on their hands.

So would the DNC for that matter if they tried it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, Mrs. Clinton is already in a position of power, therefore there are things she did.
Mr. Trump is not and therefore can not be held responsible for things he up to now did not.

But he said a lot of things.

And words counts. They can be denied later on (and Mr. Trump seems to do so routinely).

But.. You want to vote him on what he says and said. Not because he is a billionaire (One Of Us, righto?), but because "he says it like it is!".

So.. Do his words possess some meaning or not. Is he worth listening to? Because then ALL his words have to be heard. And that does not look so good for him.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Did he?

Did he actually invite Russia to hack Clinton or were we told that? Listen to what he said not what you are told he said. Did he say all Mexicans are rapists or thugs? Or is that simply what you are told he said ... The game continues.

Thing is that many people would say it exactly like he did and get carved up by the media in the same way, not because they actually said or intended to say anything but because the media's job is to play word games. It's what they do. So a temporary halt on Muslim immigration from dangerous countries becomes a total ban on all Muslims such that an American born Muslim competing in Rio now thinks Trump wants to kick HER out of the country! Say what? He never did say that.

Such that a comedian on SNL can impersonate the VP candidate and within a few days everyone thinks the VP candidate herself actually said it when she never did.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

or we take over and do it ourselves.

Not for nothing, but our civilization stagnated under centuries of little princes. Much was lost and wasted on them, where it should have been disseminated.

When the common man was given leisure and education the world was thrusted into technological and spiritual evolution.

I know, its hard to accept. Still true though.

For every newton, there are hundreds of little konrad zuses

Its about group ego.

edit on 8 10 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Well Considering the wall street times admitted they are BIASED against Trump openly,how much of a stretch is it to apply that to all other MSM?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: diggindirt

I don't see any viable option, I'm guessing you are alluding to Gary Johnson.

Libertarianism, especially his form of libertarianism, allows no redress of grievances for corporate abuses. If ever there is an ideal system for a Global Corporate Empire, that would be it.

In any case, there are too many media-controlled, nobody else has name recognition other than Trump and Hillary. Even if this weren't true, there are contingencies to any unwanted third party candidate.

Of course I'm referring to Gary Johnson, the honest dude in the race. He running for president, not dictator in chief the way the other two seem to be with their declarations. He will have to work with that sorry bunch in Congress that we, in our insanity, keep voting into office (or, as some suggest, those who keep hacking the voting machines to be returned to office.)
Let me ask you a question: How much redress of grievances for corporate abuses have you seen under either major party in the past couple of decades? Did any bankers go to jail? Nah, we paid 'em off. Dems and Repubs lined up together and gave them billions of our grandchildren's and great-grandchildren's dollars.
What we've seen, when even the worst of abuse is addressed, is a slap on the wrist, a fine equaling a few days' worth of profit and bingo!---they're back to the same old, same old. (Have to leave them enough cash to contribute liberally to both major parties!)
That old saw is correct: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”. But apparently the electorate is so drugged up that they can't see what is plainly before them, a structure that is tottering on the brink of collapse. The Dems and Repubs have done a fine job of handing us off to the Globalists.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join