It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the brain of a democrat!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Let's hold hands and sing it together

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Why are dictator and monarch not options?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just because this test says I am 83 percent Democrat doesn't mean I will vote for Hillary in November. I actually disagreed with the test results. I do not associate myself with any party. Never have and never will. I vote for the candidate which I feel will be the best choice. I guess in this election I won't vote. Nobody being in office is better than either of the two parties candidates winning.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I supposedly have a dem brain.

What democrats were 20 years ago maybe but not the toxic mimic anti-american authoritarians they have devolved into.

I have an unaffiliated classic-liberal brain.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm very easily disgusted, grossed out or repulsed.

95% conservative, 5% liberal.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

It appears according to that clearly flawed test, I'm also a Democrat. I think some people with less than adequate critical thinking skills put that together.

This test by a more "cough" reputable bunch -

...is likely more accurate.

It rates me as a Business / Conservative, which is mostly correct other than some limited social issues. Give this one a try.

I don't need to take that.

On pretty much every political test I take, I am firmly on the right. The only question is whether I am more libertarian-leaning today or a little more of the authoritarian/traditional conservative variety. That depends on the test.

It's why I generally describe myself as conservative with libertarian leanings as that feels pretty accurate.

I think the worst test I ever took was one I dug up a couple weeks ago that for some reason made me a left authoritarian! I'm not sure what I was smoking/drinking/doing that day. Maybe I had my Evil Overmom pants on too tight. Who knows ...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm traumatized, 78% Democrat.

But then again I have issues with their premise because I was a Paramedic for a while and saw lots of what some one consider disgusting things. Also spent some time in a veterinary clinic.

Add in the fact I grew up on ranch and we butchered animals we raised as well as hunted.

So, death, blood and guts is more a normal thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No way in Hell Captain 'Murica's brain is 64% Democrat.

Quick ! Somebody get burdman to his safe space !

... apparently I'm a 55% conservative judgemental and easily disgusted biatch Trumpster biatch.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join