It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Pressing On In Face Of Witch Hunt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: mOjOm

When the reports are false, omitting information and are not supported by facts while the very same media ignores whats occurring with Clinton its a witch hunt.

As a prime example the BS stories that Trump is dropping out of the race.
The BS about ejecting the baby.

The media has a black out on Clinton scandals.

Now this we can agree on for the most part. FOX runs her through the dirt, as does talk show radio, but the others are largely silent. The fact she is the representative of the Democrats is only topped by the fact Trump is the representative of the Republicans. Honestly, we should all be ashamed as US Citizens.
edit on 9-8-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

When the reports are false, omitting information and are not supported by facts while the very same media ignores whats occurring with Clinton its a witch hunt.

This is exactly what I was saying earlier. The thing about him and the baby and it's mother. I made a thread about it here and I haven't even read one single report about what happened from any media source. All I did was watch his actual speech that day on youtube and saw it for myself. I wasn't influenced one bit by any other source other than simply watching and listening to him.

So right there you can remove any idea of false reporting by the media. There was none. Just me watching and listening to him. That is where I got my impression of him from, not from someone else.

Now, it's also not about whether the mother was ok with it or not. You can't see the mother in the video at all. But when you watch it, especially without even expecting anything to happen or any reporting about it first, it's easy to see that it was completely inappropriate and of bad character. Even if he meant it to be funny he failed. But the fact is, it did happen and he did say what he said. So the story isn't BS at all. He said what he said and for what reason exactly may be somewhat debatable, but not whether or not it's Inappropriate for a Presidential candidate or not.

Most important though is, as you'll notice how quickly you went right to a comparison of him and Hillary like I said earlier.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Donald Trump has been treated with kid gloves. The nightly stories about Trump are almost exclusively about the dumb things that have come out of his yuge orange blowhole. That's nobody's fault but Donald Trump's.

That is not true and you know it.
I have never seen such a coordinated effort by news media to spin and take out of context so much of what one person says in my life.
I have never seen so many stories "from someone close" or "from an insider" bashing a person without putting an actual name to the claims in my life.
The media has done NOTHING but bash Trump for everything possible, even lying to do it, while making sure that they don't give ANY attention to the serious claims against Clinton. Do you know why?
If they do, Americans might actually look into it a little more and see this vile woman for what she is.

Instead they will flood the airways with ridiculous claims of bigotry, racism and sexism. Just like the left always do, when they don't have the FACTS or LOGIC to win an argument. The ignorant masses eat it up(obviously)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Neither of em are what you call saints. That being said if you vote for Hillary you're doing nothing but voting for a witch,no need to hunt.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

Now this we can agree on for the most part. FOX runs her through the dirt, as does talk show radio, but the others are largely silent. The fact she is the representative of the Democrats is only topped by the fact Trump is the representative of the Republicans. Honestly, we should all be ashamed as US Citizens.

You know though that HRC has been in the government for years and really does have genuine issue that can be discussed. With Trump they are primarily doing a gang bang psyop. He really doesn't have the baggage so they are just making stuff up, super hyping, tone jacking, OMG Scary man Eli is a coming War of The Worlds BC.

Trump threatens NWO progress and globalization in america......and this is what you get from them guys when they have nothing. Now he is accused of inciting......and the SS has come to talk to him. You remember the SS? Those there guys down in there buying prostitutes and otherwise messing off. At this point political gangsters acting on the press spin case the guys inside the talking box said so.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum
Neither of em are what you call saints. That being said if you vote for Hillary you're doing nothing but voting for a witch,no need to hunt.

Trump really does look like a saint up against the breathtakingly evil attack Sanhedrin he is up against.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Right Dude but its the tone and the way its suggested. Like he is a rotten mean spirited guy. Truth is most of the people in there came to hear Don and not the baby. Sorry mom.

I have been to many and listened to many public speaking events where babies were a problem. Have seen them be asked to leave, not even be brought in at all ect. This is a zero story.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Trump should take his billions and his family and emigrate to say New Zealand I personally would not tolerate all this man has been through in terms of attacks on him,his wife etc etc he has unequivocally proven both sides of politics work for the same masters.America doesn't deserve to be saved- if it even could be which I doubt.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Why New Zeeland though?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: BlueAjah

There are as many or more Clinton bashers. Right here on ATS people post bottom barrel ompletely made up stuff about Clinton. Almost hourly.

Just give up. He is not being overly picked on.

it's just temporary. The bashing will stop on or before November 8th.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Your right the best place to start a business according to google is Hong Kong.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I don't see how Trump saying stupid stuff and drawing heat for it can be classed as a Witch Hunt.
Wake up to what you're defending.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ok....who told you it was stupid? Really are you sure?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I don't see how Trump saying stupid stuff and drawing heat for it can be classed as a Witch Hunt.

If it had been Hillary saying the exact things that Trump has, the furor would have gone global nuclear.

If she wouldn't get a pass for saying this stuff, then he shouldn't, either.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just listen to that....."just give up. Hes not being overly picked on".

Fist off when the New Dumps run 5 Trump stories right out of the gate and them give HRC a softball...yea hes getting messed with.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

If it had been Hillary saying the exact things that Trump has, the furor would have gone global nuclear.

LOL! You cant be serious. Look at the way they are tip toeing around E-Mails and at the same time trying to destroy Trump for some Bull Scappings.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Your right the best place to start a business according to google is Hong Kong.

Meh, he'd only be upper middle class here.

Wish I could get one of his hats. I'll have my wife get one when she goes to San Fran next month.

The media is hitting Trump like they did with Palin. Disgusting.

Don't get me started on the hillary surrogates sent out to the talk shows.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Oh yeah, right.

Example please.

Hey, how about this?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The "Witch Hunt" in respect to Donald Trump is simply reporting what he said, because there are no heinous crimes to talk about. No need to Witch Hunt Clinton, because all of her evil deeds (not words... DEEDS) are easy to see. It's just hard to grasp the enormity of the hurt and pain she's inflicted upon individuals and families, quite literally, for DECADES.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Yes, we should all feel very sorry for the put upon man who is the target of a witch hunt, when Clinton clearly isn't. /sarc

When the dinosaur media focuses on Hillary's health, the donations to the Clinton foundation, her pathological lying, and/or her brazen carelessness with national security as much as they focus on Trump and a baby or Trump and the 2nd Amendment, *THEN* you can say they are getting equal treatment.
edit on 10-8-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join