It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Huma Abedin had direct access to HRCs email inbox

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What this means is that Huma could 'answer' as Hillary anytime she wanted to, and Hillary could keep napping.

So Huma will be the real Commander in Chief if Hillary gets in, with a side order of another zipper-impaired Weiner.

And if both candidates are being set up as impaired/unsuited for high office at this late date (when anyone paying attention knew it a year ago) then watch for the Manchurian Candidate last minute replacement.

Maybe it's still in a vat somewhere and the cloning and aging process hasn't been completed yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

INDEED.

And the frightful thing is . . . far too many people fail to realize

just how possible your satirical narrative is.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

INDEED.

And the frightful thing is . . . far too many people fail to realize

just how possible your satirical narrative is.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Soooo...to legally have complete access to ALL of the Secretary of State's Intelligence correspondence...Huma Abebin would HAVE to have as HIGH a security clearance as the Secretary of State.

If she did NOT...Laws have been broken.

Does anyone actually believe 'Aide' Abedin and 'SOS' Clinton had the SAME Level of clearance?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

how Democrats and the media can elevate Donald Trump's words above Hillary Clinton's misdeeds and crimes is beyond me!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Close.... Merely ha ing the same level of clearance would still not automatically grant access to material...by and large everything above "for official use only" is granted on a need to know basis.
I.e. Joe and bob may both have TS clearance, but if bob doesn't have a need to know, then Joe is legally restricted from divulging.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Lol
Lots of hillary fans are gonna have a hard time answering that question.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

it's possible that HRC handed Huma the blackberry and said, 'You take care of this stuff today" without giving remote access.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

It's possible. But that still sounds like a major security violation. If someone sends a classified email to the Secretary of State, they should believe that it will only be seen by her. To have anyone else intercepting these messages at any time for any reason would be a violation of confidentiality and of national security.

Who knows what messages Huma might have sent or received on Clinton's behalf.
And... uh oh.... oh no... I just realized - this means that Clinton could have another excuse to slide if anything else illegal or inappropriate is found in emails, even those that are as of now still missing. She could blame Huma! And Huma would be taking the fall. And of course Clinton would forgive her and give her a promotion, just like Schultz.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

some emails would have imprinted on them "top secret addressee eyes only"

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Is nobody concerned about the grammar in the email ? She can't even be bothered typing you and instead resorts to txt speech with "u"

It just looks incredibly unprofessional which makes me not at all surprised about this whole fiasco

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Remember Huma warned colleagues that Hillary is "often confused".

Thus, she acted as Hillary, likely, often.

Of course Huma would never INTEND on viewing classified content, amirite???

LOL

I smell summin rotten!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

with a side order of another zipper-impaired Weiner.

I can't stop laughing at that one!

Like a lot of people that lean on their right-hand-man, Hillary probably saw Huma as "Little Hillary" and gave her much more access and authority than legally allowed. But, who was to know? Evidently, nobody. Huma could take care of all that day-to-day stuff and ole Hillary could take her naps and rest up for the evening's hobnobbing.

Hillary has never really bothered to concern herself with rules and protocols. She has the attitude that she can change them because...well...she is just THAT powerful (in her own mind). She has always gotten away with flying under the radar, and evidently those in positions that could stop this misuse and abuse of power, are too weak and frightened to cross the wicked witch.
edit on 9-8-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i am by no means a Clinton supporter but this appears to be the 21st century equivalent of a secretary who opens the mail, sorts out the important stuff and passes it on to the Boss. I would think any person of importance has an aide/secretary who performs this task along with answering the phone, scheduling appointments etc.

That being said, i still wouldn't vote for this dreadful, greedy, non-conscience-having excuse for a candidate.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Another example of the extremely careless, technically unsophisticated democratic nominee for president.

Only a silly person could still support this wretched excuse of a candidate for president.

The more and more irrefutable evidence that stacks up in the public eye of her either lack of capability or wanton disregard for policy and procedure, or both, the harder it will be to sell that lip-sticked pig.

The public is already mostly feeling that Trump is an unacceptable and unfit candidate. As this continues and the public more widely scrutinizes Clinton in the same way, we will be set up for an insane next few months. It almost seems like the narrative of BOTH of these candidates being unfit is being built up. For what possible reason, I don't know.

I'm still not convinced she isn't going to win in a landslide but the more this stacks up, the more of an opening a third option will have. Or, I suppose, it could portend something far more sinister. Will be interesting, whichever way it goes.

Two things.... "Can you email me on other email." What email would that be? Clinton's hidden email for conducting nefarious business or Huma's email address?

The second, if both candidates are found to be unelectable, does that mean BO gets to serve another stinky 4 year term? Is there anything in the law or constitution that hints towards this kind of insane situation?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Another example of the extremely careless, technically unsophisticated democratic nominee for president.

Only a silly person could still support this wretched excuse of a candidate for president.

"The most qualified person to run for potus in history"!!

lol, he should be slapped silly.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If the electorate is unable to bestow the presidency upon a candidate, the House of Representatives will make the choice.

At least such is my understanding of the current protocols.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I wonder if she fully realizes she's just been thrown under the bus. Hillary is not to blame for any breach or negligence or wrongdoing - Huma is. Huma had access and any email in question was actually Huma's handiwork - not Hillarys.

This will be the new narrative.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

oh wow,

FFS.

Of all people.....just, wow.

They need to clean house. Start fresh.

Everything is F-ed.

All you need to know about Huma...

www.frontpagemag.com...

edit on 8 9 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What kind of security clearance does Huma have? If she has the same level as Clinton....

But

An early post said Huma was blackmailed into becoming the leak. This does lend credibility to that post

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join