It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump advocate Clinton assassination?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Congrats Trump! You're remarks are on the front pages of Politico, NY Times, CNN and the Washington Post!

More free advertising !!!!

God this guy is smart.

+250,000 votes.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Go to about 1:21:14 and watch the man with the white hair in the red shirt who is sitting behind Trump. He's pretty shocked! It's actually funny.

Yep, that guy back there knows what Trump meant, and the rest of the chuckling audience knows what Trump meant, and of course Trump knows what he meant, which is why he immediately tries to cover and carry on.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I don't think he was talking about assassinating Hillary in particular (although it's not totally clear). I think he was trying to refer to the possibly violent response of the "cold dead hands" and "come get 'em" people. I don't even think he was seriously advocating a violent revolution. I think he was making a bad joke.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: muse7
Congrats Trump! You're remarks are on the front pages of Politico, NY Times, CNN and the Washington Post!

More free advertising !!!!

God this guy is smart.

+250,000 votes.

You may need to explain this math of yours come Nov.

(post by neo96 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
originally posted by: kaylaluv

This is exactly what Trump was referring to - and he wasn't talking about lobbying/voting (and neither are you).

"There's nothing you can do folks. Well, the second amendment people, maybe there is...."

But to suggest Trump is calling for Hillarie's assassination for saying the above is outlandish. Hillary putting in Judges to strip Americans from their rights should be seen as outlandish and unconstitutional for any and all Americans.

Obama wants Hillary to finish what he wants and his direction of Government in all area`s.

This is what Trump is getting at, time for an attempt to save America from being run into the ground, do it by vote, but if not people may be forced into the position of fighting for their rights in the coming years if Hillary gets in.

I can see why they want to push the "assassination of hillary clinton" meme.

Since she and her progs openly call for the killing of cops and then 8 get murdered in a week, of course they would be scared someone might do it.

But they forget one little thing.

It was not what he said or called for.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I thought the "civil and Presidential" Trump would last at least two days. The psycho just can't help himself.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Let's not forget that Kahn's son was killed by a suicide bomber in a conflict zone sanctioned by Hillary's state department. How convenient that he never mentioned that Radical Islamists were the one's responsible for his son's death.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

To Bill Brasky!

As he says, all press is good press.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Since she and her progs openly call for the killing of cops

Source?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: carewemust

Why am I more surprised that TRUMP would hint at assassinating his opponent, than I am about HILLARY hinting at assassinating her former opponent, Barack Obama?

The biggest difference between the two ?

Clinton ACTUALLY has a long list of bodies behind her.

Trump does not.

Good point! I hadn't thought of that. I just see Hillary as more of the type who would take the easy way out, and have an opponent murdered. She reminds me of Ma Barker/Mafia Godmother type.

I'll go find the old thread where Hillary hinted that someone should assassinate Senator Obama, and resurrect it. If there was such a thread.
edit on 8/9/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Why should Trump be congratulated for making the front page? He's been page 1 the entire election...

The MSM are more than happy to put the opponent on page 1 than promote their candidate of choice...

It may not be obvious to those entrenched in the system... but America is watching, and they know a set up when they see one....

the digital age is a biatch.... what once was considered in the political game concrete is now dust...

The cat is out of the bag, and folks can see what this is without the filter of a few channels, and a few "rubber stamped" print sources...

It would have been a blessing to see Sanders take out the DNC... and he almost did... under shady circumstances... which may be settled in the courts in the future...

The GOP is still scattering like roaches at the thought of an outsider sitting in the oval office...

I consider that progress, with the demexit movement towards Jill Stein, and others leaning towards Gary Johnson, we are so close to busting the two party system, we should be celebrating....

I hope both Johnson & Stein garner enough support to be included in this fall's debates....
It would be another step forward in taking back our country...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Trump keeps saying repeatedly that she want to "abolish the 2nd". All I can find is material saying she does NOT want to abolish the 2nd.

Does anybody have a source to back up Trumps comments?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: neo96

Let's not forget that Kahn's son was killed by a suicide bomber in a conflict zone sanctioned by Hillary's state department. How convenient that he never mentioned that Radical Islamists were the one's responsible for his son's death.

I didn't forget.

They came from Pakistan.

The creator of the Taliban, and AQ, and the mujahideen.

Where people go to get terrorist training.

The STATE that hid Bin Laden.

I don't have anything too nice to say about that country or it's people.

Heres a fun factoid.

A lot of terrorists join the military for it's TRAINING.

For all we know it's another coverup like Tillman, and Lynch.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
I thought the "civil and Presidential" Trump would last at least two days. The psycho just can't help himself.

Clinical Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Completely mentally unfit... And these daily slip-ups are evidence of it. He will continue to have slip-ups... It will only get worse as his fragile ego is fed. To elect him to the highest office would be a huge error in judgment.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Trump keeps saying repeatedly that she want to "abolish the 2nd". All I can find is material saying she does NOT want to abolish the 2nd.

Of course she isn't going to abolish the 2nd. Fear mongering 101.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why has there not been a thread entitled, "Hillary Clinton Hints at Assassinating Her Opponents!" started??? It would certainly be true. Doesn't matter when she said it. In fact, Hillary's brain is more mixed-up and diabolical now, than it was in 2008.

WTH? Do what? erm. Yeah. Start that thread in LOL or HOAX. Don't we have OUTRIGHT LIES, or something now?

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Agree. A horribly bad joke. One that Bill Brasky and his fellow businessmen might tell and laugh at, but one that is in poor taste for a political candidate. It only forced a ridiculous explanation.... By the power of unification!

link   

Will you accept their imagination as a viable source? If not.... They may need to pass on this request.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

4 days at the DNC convention.

Reid, and Jackson called for outright bans.

In her acceptance speech she thinks She gets to tell WHO gets to own what.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join