It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*11* further sets of early American UFO newsletters now online – Spacecrafter, UFO-mation etc

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: terrythecensor
Isaac, the link seems to be miscoded in your post.

If you can point out the relevant specific link that doesn't work, I'll post a corrected version of that link.

The main link in my original post seems to work when I click on it:

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
Anyway, pre-1964 issues of the following periodicals are now online. They can all be downloaded from THIS TEMPORARY LINK if you want all the material during the next week.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassless
While I don't use the word "wish" in this case I do wish I could be in a position to help. Harry and I were friends in the late 1970s and I helped edit his publications as he was a one-man publisher. I moved to L.A. and when I returned I contacted him and I was going to visit him at his home in Nanuet, NY but it never came to pass and the next thing I knew was I read his obituary in 2009. I never met his family, his wife Lydia died in 2010, so I can't give you any help with contacts either.

While I don't really resemble a fairy god mother, on this particular occasion I can grant your wish to help...

I've used the details in your helpful post above to locate Harry and Lydia Belil's son. I've contacted him today and he has kindly given permission for me to arrange to have searchable PDF scans of "Beyond Reality" and "UFO Update" magazines (published by Harry Belil in the 1970s) produced and made freely available online (without charging for them, of course).

Many thanks for your help. The scans should be online in the next few days.

<< 1   >>

join