It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Director Michael Morell bashes Trump for being dangerous..then says this..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Former CIA Director Michael Morell has grabbed the headlines this week for endorsing Clinton and bashing Donald Trump as dangerous. The NYT were of course delighted to pick up the story as were many other outlets:

A former top official in the CIA is not only endorsing Hillary Clinton, but bashing Donald Trump as a potential threat to national security. "The character traits he has exhibited during the primary season suggest he would be a poor, even dangerous, commander in chief," writes Michael J. Morell, former acting director and deputy director of the CIA, in The New York Times.

While praising the qualifications of Clinton, a former secretary of State, Morell hits Trump for "obvious need for self-aggrandizement," his lack of government experience and "his routine carelessness with the facts." Trump's praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin comes in for special criticism. "In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation," Morell wrote. T

Trump, who has said the U.S. should strive for better relations with Russia, says the problem is the Obama administration foreign policy. "Obama's disastrous judgment gave us ISIS, rise of Iran, and the worst economic numbers since the Great Depression!" he tweeted.

Trump's running mate, Mike Pence, dismissed CIA complaints as pure politics. "I suppose this is the same CIA that told the president that ISIS was the JV team," Pence said on NBC's Today show.

Trump responded directly (of course)... with a customary tweet:

Michael Morell, the lightweight former Acting Director of C.I.A., and a man who has made serious bad calls, is a total Clinton flunky!

Then Morell, when interviewed, said this. Watch it and ask yourself who it is that is really dangerous. One might even say a psychopath. This is the man who calls Clinton qualified. If that is his judgement, based on what he clearly thinks constitutes 'qualification' then the world is in big big trouble.

Be afraid be very very afraid. It makes me feel physically sick listening to him. He shows just why America has become the most evil country in the world.

edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Its amazing the motivation people have when it is someone they dont agree with.

You think youre 100% on the correct side. Those who think differently, do they think theyre just as right? Or do some folks understand that their line of thinking might not be as 'right' as they thought.

I wonder if a thread like this is seven made if hes endorsing trump

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The gentleman looks like a well paid Campaign worker.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'd be willing to bet that the Clinton Campaign or the NY Times writer inserted their own words for Morell... Both are very well known for fabricating the truth, especially when it involves Trump.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Trump is a dancing bear who does his dance so that we won't be afraid of the real boogie man and all her demons. The global agenda of the liberal fatcats is going strong, their control of the media is almost complete.

Great find on that video... S&F for looking past what they want you to see.

From the video above:
"Should we make them pay the price? by killing them?"

Response:
"Yes we kill Russians and Iranians, covertly"

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
meanwhile the F.B.I. officially called clinton "reckless" and "careless" these government agencies need to get on the same page and decide who is reckless and who isn`t.
basically neither one of the candidates are qualified according to various government agencies.
i`ve never seen an election where so many government agencies felt the need to endorse or disqualify a candidate this is something new.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Its amazing the motivation people have when it is someone they dont agree with.

You think youre 100% on the correct side. Those who think differently, do they think theyre just as right? Or do some folks understand that their line of thinking might not be as 'right' as they thought.

I wonder if a thread like this is seven made if hes endorsing trump

I have no idea what you are on about... but is sure doesn't contribute to the thread.

Anyone who watches the video and thinks this guy is 'on the correct side' needs to do the world a favour and have themselves committed. Quickly. For their own good too.

edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

I'd be willing to bet that the Clinton Campaign or the NY Times writer inserted their own words for Morell... Both are very well known for fabricating the truth, especially when it involves Trump.

Watching him in the video, I suspect they wished they never ran the story. They pushed a psycho as a character witness for Hillary.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Morrell is a monster, and his rejection of Trump should raise Trump's standing, and Morrell's support for Clinton should lower her standing in the public eye.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing! That is indeed quite worrying... Definitely a psychopath.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sure Morell is a monster…Hillary is a monster…and so is Trump

Just illustrates the condition of the country that we have a choice between monsters

If you think Trump is any better than him your deluded.

Remember Trump wants to murder relatives of terrorists

Openly waterboard

As for this nut…This guy is a demon in the flesh

remember this nut was the top guy in the CIA.

They still think like this and these are the lunatics that have been running the country since and before 911

edit on 9-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Sure Morell is a monster…Hillary is a monster…and so is Trump

Just illustrates the condition of the country that we have a choice between monsters

If you think Trump is any better than him your deluded.

Remember Trump wants to murder relatives of terrorists

As for this nut…This guy is a demon in the flesh

remember this nut was the top guy in the CIA.

They still think like this and these are the lunatics that have been running the country since and before 911

I actually think this guy even surpasses Clinton.
His whole demeanour, not just his words, scream evil. I rarely get shocked by monstrous statements, because there is usually some context or emotion driving the person. But this guy.... he is a complete psycho.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Absolutely. But just keep in mind this guy is fresh out of running the CIA.

That kind of mentality is still there

And this jerk off interviewer doesn’t even challenge him

Also ,this guy’s attitude is clear proof that the CIA most likely was behind the recent coup in Turkey

Indeed everything he said about Assad can be applied to Erdogan

It’s truly frightening that people like him have such power

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Until the Trump administration arms terrorists, everything the CIA, DHS, and Obama administration has to say means diddly squat.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That guy should never ever be involved in the Federal government in any capacity...

If he wants to hurt Iran,Russia & frighten Assad, give the man a plane ticket to the region and he can have at it..

Not surprised that this insider has put his money on Clinton.. smh

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Warmongers like him make me sick! They deserve to be in prison or hang for their crimes, instead they live the high life with their guaranteed pensions and speaking fees in the tens of thousands per event, not including "consultation" fees for other advisory roles.

Anything this murderer says against Trump should only boost his standing
edit on -050003pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I shared the below post earlier in the week when he first came out slamming Trump and endorsing Hillary...

Starting with Wikipedia, it took 3 minutes to learn that Michael Morrell, the author of this endorsement, works for Beacon Global Strategies with 3 partners, and all 4 of them are hoping to be appointed to high level positions by Ms. Clinton should she be elected.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think he was on drugs. Listen to him.

Also, he sounds like one of those wimpy little sissified p's of s that likes to talk big but at the first sight of conflict, runs and hides under the covers. You know the kind I'm talking about.
edit on 9-8-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Watched the video. Yeah, that's psychotic. That guy is wound way too tight, I think a couple of his cables have snapped. No wonder he supports Hillary, they're two peas in a pod.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

He's also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations

Maybe he could gather up a mercenary army from their membership and head on over to the Middle east and kick some arse and take names.. As long as he doesn't have any chance of putting our folks serving the country in harms way for his evil whims..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join