It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey want to BAN drinking your morning coffee while in your car!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How about focusing more on distracted driving from cell phone use? That seems overall like a more pressing issue than drinking coffee on the way to work. Is the revenue that low now that drivers know they will be watched for using cellphones while driving, so lobbyist are turning to simple and daily for some action for the fine money instead?

Isn't the US the country that sells car with cup holders? Many drivers are used to having a drink(no, not alcohol) during a trip. No, also not saying one should try to be in a dangerous situation expecting to eat a whole meal while driving, taking a sip is a different thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Hands free calling. Not sure if it's in all new vehicles, and my old Samsung phone used to read out incoming texts as well. iPhone doesn't do that with the texts- for those, wait until parked properly.

No need to have the cell phone anywhere near the driver, mines on the floor in my purse where I can't even reach it, just in case I ever get pulled over. Cops look for that these days (location of your phone), and in some areas will try to fine you if you're wearing a cellular watch

Canada's vehicles also come with a minimum of 2 cup holders.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Chris Christie was seen eating a whole box of M&M’s and a bag of donuts washed down with a gallon can of cool aid going to a Yankee game…he’ll NEVER sign such a law as long as he’s governor

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Chris Christie was seen eating a whole box of M&M’s and a bag of donuts washed down with a gallon can of cool aid going to a Yankee game…he’ll NEVER sign such a law as long as he’s governor

---

He won't read any omnibus bill this will probably go
into and after that he won't care to have it repealed
as it would be too much work.

I would say just fire them ALL and abolish ALL
of their state-level legislation which can be
better left at the county level.

edit on 2016/8/12 by StargateSG7 because: sp

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join