It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump embraces fundraising, not transparency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: sirlancelot
The system that is in place requires a ton of money to become president! I read somewhere at the end of the day it will end up costing $5 billion for the POTUS election. So considering Hillary is in bed with the banks, soros, and many foreign countries like the suadis, Trump has no choice but to fund raise! Fundraising and releasing taxes are not the same thing yet you correlate them as such!

Im waiting for Hillary to release her transcripts from her big bank speeches she was paid handsomely for!

What is interesting is how much Hillary has had to spend to even get the Democratic nomination (not even gonna mention the collusion with the DNC) and she will have to use her unlimited cash to win the presidency even with the lame stream media ignoring her deficiencies (crimes) and highlighting every single gaff from Trump.

it is hypocritical to bash a candidate for raising money unless off source your just a shill for said candidate!!!

See I covered this. All candidate do it but, one candidate made it a key to his campaign that he did not. That anybody that did was a puppet. So the only thing hypocritical is Trumps own words. In particular when he knew he would have to do this during the election. Lying his way through the primaries with a promise he knew and did break the second he got the nomination. And saying Clinton is in bed with banks and people Soros or Koch is just as true about Trump.

Although Trump has been bailed out by the Saudis long before he ran for office. I guess we just pretend he does not do a great deal of business in the Arab world eh? Billionaire Saudi Prince trolls Trump, ‘I bailed you out twice’

“Trump: You base your statements on photoshopped pics? I bailed you out twice; a 3rd time,maybe?”

The prince also included a link to a story showing that he was part of the group that bought New York City’s Plaza Hotel from Trump in 1995. As part of the deal, bin Talal paid off Trump’s debt on the hotel in what the New York Times newspaper said was “a defeat for the real estate developer.”

So again your using false logic to equate Trump who did business all across the world to Hillary who took money all across the world for what? A 20 minute speech!

Sorry pal you are either in denial or blind to not notice how much money the Clintons made and make from foreign countries, corporations, for a speech! It's called pay to play and unlike Trump who did it to BUILD SOMETHING ( golf course, resort) , hillary did it to make money for a SPEECH ( or to gain influence so their rich friends could pillage the natural resources of other countries)!

But ok even though Trump used mostly his own money to beat 16 GOP candidates he is supposed to use ONLY his own money against the world financing Hillary or else be a HYPOCRIT?!?!

Ok

How sad is it the your savior, Hillary who has all the cards on her side is barely beating Trump at this point?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The system that is in place requires a ton of money to become president! I read somewhere at the end of the day it will end up costing $5 billion for the POTUS election. So considering Hillary is in bed with the banks, soros, and many foreign countries like the suadis, Trump has no choice but to fund raise! Fundraising and releasing taxes are not the same thing yet you correlate them as such!

Im waiting for Hillary to release her transcripts from her big bank speeches she was paid handsomely for!

What is interesting is how much Hillary has had to spend to even get the Democratic nomination (not even gonna mention the collusion with the DNC) and she will have to use her unlimited cash to win the presidency even with the lame stream media ignoring her deficiencies (crimes) and highlighting every single gaff from Trump.

it is hypocritical to bash a candidate for raising money unless off source your just a shill for said candidate!!!

See I covered this. All candidate do it but, one candidate made it a key to his campaign that he did not. That anybody that did was a puppet. So the only thing hypocritical is Trumps own words. In particular when he knew he would have to do this during the election. Lying his way through the primaries with a promise he knew and did break the second he got the nomination. And saying Clinton is in bed with banks and people Soros or Koch is just as true about Trump.

Although Trump has been bailed out by the Saudis long before he ran for office. I guess we just pretend he does not do a great deal of business in the Arab world eh? Billionaire Saudi Prince trolls Trump, ‘I bailed you out twice’

“Trump: You base your statements on photoshopped pics? I bailed you out twice; a 3rd time,maybe?”

The prince also included a link to a story showing that he was part of the group that bought New York City’s Plaza Hotel from Trump in 1995. As part of the deal, bin Talal paid off Trump’s debt on the hotel in what the New York Times newspaper said was “a defeat for the real estate developer.”

So again your using false logic to equate Trump who did business all across the world to Hillary who took money all across the world for what? A 20 minute speech!

Sorry pal you are either in denial or blind to not notice how much money the Clintons made and make from foreign countries, corporations, for a speech! It's called pay to play and unlike Trump who did it to BUILD SOMETHING ( golf course, resort) , hillary did it to make money for a SPEECH ( or to gain influence so their rich friends could pillage the natural resources of other countries)!

But ok even though Trump used mostly his own money to beat 16 GOP candidates he is supposed to use ONLY his own money against the world financing Hillary or else be a HYPOCRIT?!?!

Ok

How sad is it the your savior, Hillary who has all the cards on her side is barely beating Trump at this point?

Oh you want to play who gets payed for speeches? Ok lets play. Trump makes a lot of money for speeches

You really do not want to play a game of facts with me if you have not done some research first. Not that their is anything wrong with getting paid to give speeches, I have cousin that does it and makes crazy money doing it.

And I am actually a Johnson voter. Clinton is only my savior in that she is going to keep Trump out of office.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

None of what is going to work? Trumps own actions? Sure Trump has a cult like group that follows him and does not care what he says or does. However, as we have seen Trumps own words and actions have driven many many voters away. To point out Trumps own desperation save his campaign simply exposes him for what it he is.

Oh please. You guys shrug your shoulders when the media and government incites Democrat supporters to beat up Trump supporters. You dismiss it when the same groups incite 2 (so far) people to attempt assignation on Trump. How in the world do you pretend to have some moral high ground?

<< 1   >>

join