It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese terrorist????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi, all, did you guys see CNN and other TV media tonight repeat again and again to show 4 pictures of Chinese, claiming they are chemists and it is highly possible they are going to deploy "dirty bomb" in Boston??????

Oh, holly hell, what a stupid hoax, that is stupidest rumor I have ever seen in my entire life so far.

Chinese, I guess it the world, at this moment, are the last group of people will get involved into these kind of terrorist stuff. What are they doing this for???????? And those pictures show them still like teenagers, most likely they are illegal immigrants crossing the borders with others looking for better jobs. Terrorists? Give me break!!! Eight Chinese are kidnapped right now in Iraq and might be get beheaded, and same time Chinese terrorists are going to attack with dirty bomb????? Is this logically correct???? Give me a break; FBI really is losing brain I think.

But you know what, one thing it is so sure, tomorrow or days later, no media is going to report anything related to it anymore. Why? They will know it is stupid hoax but they will just never admit they made mistake and evaluate how bad this will hurt to Chinese community in America. It is sad then if nobody really protest this.

But of course, if might be some hidden malicious purpose to broadcast this hoax, at least, no matter what, redneck American suddenly "be aware of" so called "Chinese terrorist".

Anybody want to bet on this? I put 20 bucks to bet it is completely a hoax.
If I am wrong, I pay everybody who replies this post. But if I am right, everybody who disagrees with me pays me 20 dollars.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thanks, already have that story covered.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join