It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am you and you are me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hey there guys! I'm so stoked so I figured I would tell y'all then write a lil on the spot poem of how I feel !!!

I just found out my purpose in life and the meaning to the life and I'm at complete peace with myself. It's the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced ladies and gents!!! I'm kinda going out of my mind bursting with joy and wanting to tell everyone!!!

We are our own god. I am you as you are me. We all do have the same emotions but experience it on diff levels and everyone goes through diff paths a diff life's.. I am a Christian. I believe there is my one God and then there are several other gods. I believe in Jesus and that he was Gods son and I believe in the Holy Spirit. I believe the bible is just some history by man who translated it and translated it and passed on stories to stories .. Cause there are writings of Jesus in other texts besides the bible. But if you read between the lines of the bible there are great moral stories in there and true stories.. Anywho .. I believe what I believe no one can change that .. It's who I am. It's like I've reached this enlightenment stage in my life and it's absolutely beautiful.

I have this love that's bursting out and I want to share it. I'm gonna be helping feed the homeless this Saturday with a friend and I'm super stoked. My purpose in life is to help others. To serve others with whatever they need. I've got that gift and a personality that is a people person so I love smiling and laughing with folks and just talking to anyone. I am a side magicians assistant so I do have to have stage presence
haha

The meaning of my life is to just love and push out as much love as I can .. That's it. I love you guys and gals ...

I am you and you are me
Oh what joy to be completely free
A smile for today is very clean
No need for a frown it is quite mean

My heart is bursting can't you see
My eyes are filled with absolute glee
I found my peace and I'm so happy
This feeling inside will stay and be

I'll share my love with all around
Won't hold it in, I'll be a clown
A silly girl, I found my child
It's so much fun acting crazy wild

So look within and you will find
Things inside you've never seen before
Open your eyes and your mind
Look around you at this amazing design

Much peace to you all!!!
-natcatattack

edit on 9-8-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Very nice!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: natalia
The meaning of my life is to just love and push out as much love as I can .. That's it. I love you guys and gals ...

I don't post in these kinds of threads too often, but your happiness is infectious I guess. I'm happy you're happy lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

it is a very delightful post and your loving energy is oozing out and it can be felt.
thank you so much for sharing natalia!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

From Me, the 'other You' to You, the "other Me" Nice. Of course I just complimented MySelf...

And to handle the 'quid pro quo' of the intraweb chat forum I exchange this with You

www.sunfell.com...

Stay Hydrated but not by fluoridated tap water, if that is all that is available then run a reverse osmosis on it..

See You later. (See: "Bell's Theorem")

namaste

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
S&F

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

This is one of my favorite shpongle songs. It's progressive trippy house music so it's kinda weird to get into. If you do , however, you will find a group of truly wonderful ideas and minds. Give it a chance. "You are me and I am you, I'll always be with you".

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomy327
m.youtube.com...

This is one of my favorite shpongle songs. It's progressive trippy house music so it's kinda weird to get into. If you do , however, you will find a group of truly wonderful ideas and minds. Give it a chance. "You are me and I am you, I'll always be with you".

Ummm .. Can I say thank you bro or gal? This is totally my style of music and this song is wicked cool !!! I'm so stoked you introduced me to a new band mate!!! Thanks !!!!

And to everyone else --~~~>>>> much peace and thanks loves !!! You guys are amazing !!!
edit on 11-8-2016 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

but your happiness is infectious I guess. I'm happy you're happy lol.

Nice unicorn

top topics

join