It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And like moths to a flame, they all descend upon this thread to fling their well-worn spikes and barbs about how awful Trump is...he is racist...he is misogynistic...he is dumb...he is crazy. Good way to identify them OP.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I embraced the fact that people who support a corrupted, murderous criminal from the Clinton family, are not paid shills; they are just blatantly ignorant and stuck inside their box. They cannot think for themselves. They are just going with what's mainstream, and that's Hillary.

So, yeah. Just try to ignore Hillary lovers, because they are not capable of having a serious argument with facts, because all the facts are against their cult leader. so they just try to deflect every time.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Every Network on MSN is pro Hillary, i fail to see how Trump is a concern as he's not getting half the coverage that she is. I'm sure the Networks are terrified of making one false move in the off chance she has them exterminated.

You are joking right? Trump has gotten hundreds of millions in free air time. Every time you turn around he's on tv.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED. Worth restating

originally posted by: Nikola014
I embraced the fact that people who support a corrupted, murderous criminal from the Clinton family, are not paid shills; they are just blatantly ignorant and stuck inside their box. They cannot think for themselves. They are just going with what's mainstream, and that's Hillary.

So, yeah. Just try to ignore Hillary lovers, because they are not capable of having a serious argument with facts, because all the facts are against their cult leader. so they just try to deflect every time.

If we ever needed evidence (which we don't--given that it's lying around all over the landscape) . . .

that the national DUMBING DOWN has been so successful for so long . . .

the public response of the brainless half of the populace responding to the screechy one's appointment to be Destroyer in Chief again . . . is beyond astounding and mind boggling. I don't think there is a word adequate to describe it. One needs invented.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks again ats for making my day, the reply's in here are well tough out, derp derp.

Dont stop the trump train, well if it gets stoped theres a least a million excuses out there. Practice real hard guys, novemeber is coming soon.

This message was brought to you by a canadian communist, that loves terrorist, taking guns away, eats dog and dammit i forget the rest of the song lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Paid HRC shills on ATS... ROFL

Trump has been a lying conniving media-whore baffoon and has been the brunt of jokes for 30+ years.

But now that he's running for president, suddenly he walks in the footsteps of Jesus himself... and anyone who dare speak against the guy is a paid Clinton shill.

This place cracks me up !

edit on 9-8-2016 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

You realize Trump pays people to post online too right? ATS is dominated by right-wing rhetoric. I honestly like right wing ideology better but the constant blathering of propaganda makes me reject it online. It's gets old, very fast.

"Look, Proof of a DEMONCRAT trying to murder babies in downtown NYC"

Actual Story: Bernie Sanders Jaywalks.

Reddit, GLP, ATS, have all been pro-Trump for ages. Trump is a Zionist shill, pushing the Bush-Dynasty/Rove/AIPAC/Mossad Agenda, serving the Rothschilds, HRC is pushing the Communist/Bolshevik platform in service of Rockefeller/UN/Gates/Soros all also serving the Rothschilds.

The thing that really scares me though is how pleased people are about Trump. Like they think he's a saviour. Trump = War In Iran. I will call it now. Soon as I saw him doing the whole "evil jihadi muslims were cheering after 911" ----it was in fact Mossad agents, from Israel aka: "Students".

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Niether side has the high road.

49.2% of Americans receive some kind of monthly check.

I predict Hillary receives 49.2% of the vote.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
We should be on the look out for paid shills, but, lets keep in mind, that one does not need to be being paid to be a complete idiot, and maintain and promote a moronic political view point, such as pro-HRC people here and elsewhere.

Sometimes an idiot is just an idiot.

That goes for anyone who chooses either side. Both are working for the bank of Rothschild. Trump is Camp Zion, Hillary is Camp Soro.

I mean, you get to relive the Twilight team vs team, so there's that right?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Making things up or making big deals out of stupid things just looks lame and desperate.

But that is all Trump supporters can do, constantly whine about Hillary, and as we can clearly see they are getting lame and very desperate!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You could look at the anti-Trump threads for examples.

One of the subtler ways I have seen them work, more elsewhere than here, is to pretend to be Trump supporters, and then say stupid things in an attempt to make all Trump supporters look bad. I have actually seen a couple of obvious attempts like that on these forums.

This I have actually seen first hand. "Oh I am not a Clinton fan, but..."

Anti Clinton threads outnumber anti trump threads here about 2 or 3:1. I don't understand the complaint.

That is because the amount of real topics to be Anti-Clinton about are about 2 or 300:1.

Most of the Anti-Trump stuff also pales in comparison, but in the lives of the completely media owned some actually believe they know what is going on, and how people should speak and what they should say in this world.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I wish ATS could use software that could see what people use similar grammar, or in my case lack of, and talking points. Then keep a top 10 list of members you post most like by percentage in your profile? I got the idea from reading Ghostbusters 2016 comments to reviews. The some phrase was repeated by different people. "I need to see the movie again. My family and myself laughed at the jokes so hard we would miss the follow-up jokes." I thought it very strange and something trollish?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Trump wants to ban me from The States because of my faith.

He also mocked a disabled reporter.
That's not propaganda.

He is despised for his atrocious rhetoric. Get over it, Les.

He's clarified further on these instances, but you would know that if you had listened to the man instead of relying on the media's interpretations. Get over it.

What did he clarify exactly.

He still wants me banned and he still mocked a disabled man.

What's to clarify exactly? Links!!!

Are you a muslim refugee from an isis controlled territory?

Does he actually know you?

lol, mocked a disabled man, right, next you be saying he kicked a 6 month old out of his rally.

He does kick babies out tho, tells em to go home to mama.

I just blown away at her supporters and the way they can just ignore what she's actually done.

Trump has only talked and yet he's already done more damage to the world than hillary.

Nobody can name 3 accomplishments of hers that would prove her to be a plus for the USA, if she was potus.

They just go around saying how great she is about nothing.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
We should be on the look out for paid shills,

I disagree because it's a distraction. You'll never prove it anyway, and the accusation is enough to take any conversation off track. Plus, calling someone a shill is against the rules.

Just sayin'.

Agree No point and tbh people will just accuse anyone who disagrees with Trump a Clinton Shill. I doubt their are any tbh and they ain't gonna change my mind nor anyone elses.
But I bet some will think I'm a clinton shill for saying it...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: bknapple32
You mention HRC. But leave out Trump, so Ill add...

Russia buys Pro Trump Trolls

That article is obvious propaganda itself. ALL countries/parties/etc use propaganda, haven't you been paying attention?

But much more importantly, Trump is for friendly relations with Russia, and Putin has shared the same views. What THE HELL is wrong with that???

I really don't get that. People are supposedly against war and conflict, and all want peace. But at the same time, they prefer an aggressive stance. They don't trust good intentions. In my experience, it is usually that type which is untrustworthy It is quite obvious that the US is the aggressor, all over the world. Putin is trying to warn the West that its leaders are going too far with their militarisation near Russia's border (supposedly in defence of possible Iranian missiles... lol). Add to that the economic sanctions Russia had to swallow, with which European countries were pretty much forced to comply (or they were bought).

The US is placing anti-missile systems near Russia's border, but their tech is such that these can easily and quickly be armed with nuclear warheads. If the West illegally keeps encroaching on Russia's borders, Russia will have no choice but to respond.

Trump and Putin are among the only ones talking sense.

soulwaxer

Because Trump thought of it first.

After the disaster of the reset, the only thing for the left to do is demonize the Russians, to save face.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Really so anyone who dislikes Trump is now a shill?.
Come on guys the mud slinging is making a mockery out of your political system...you do know that?.
I have not really seen anything but mud slinging from both sides.
Thing is the right all fail to see the obvious Trump is a plant.
What was said in the phone call between him and Bill Clinton a month before he announced his running for president?.
I can not believe your hatred for Clinton is blinding you all.
You are suckers falling for it.
He will drop out or make sure he says enough to lose.....But surprise me and vote him in we need a laugh.
edit on 10-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Lol. I feel like you're the only other person that calls a spade and spade. I'm just glad there's more than one person here who isn't entirely incompetent.

There's going to be a lot of crying conservatives. Best part is, they don't even understand that Trump is not a conservative. Its bizarre.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Dude are you high? There's full HD video of him making fun of a physically disabled person. Is the behavior in that video something you support?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Mods, is this a rant?

A million dollars has been spent for online trolling in defense of HRC. Majority of ats members know this. I do believe we should raise a eye brow on pro hrc threads. That being said I'm positive that these paid trolls will certainly be on ats.

Of all places, this is a hotspot for ats members idealogy, conspiracies and worldwide interactions that this message board has create it.

Yeah, keep a eye raised for both pro candidates if you want. I'm just addressing the insanity that this political turmoil has create on both parties..

They have been here since the operation started and have succeeded in nearly ruining the entire website. The same two or three CTR trolls have been responsible for most of it, they totally derail and destroy any conversation that could be meaningful or significant, and yet the moderators continue to look the other way. If you raise any attention to it, even if you have evidence, they will simply delete your post, put a warning on your account, and then tell everyone "Not to focus on other people, but the conversation at hand" - a conversation which can no longer reasonably be continued because the shills ruined it.
And then they have the gall to whine about ad revenue and try to force everyone to remove adblocker. Try doing your jobs, moderators, and maybe your user base will become grateful enough to let you run ads on their computer again before this website dies.

*POST DELETED DUE TO T&C VIOLATIONS*

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Dude are you high? There's full HD video of him making fun of a physically disabled person. Is the behavior in that video something you support?

Maybe some people should know better than to throw stones from a glass house.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join