It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I every WW1 Vet returned suddenly from their Slumber and saw the State of Disaster the World has become with it's Snow flake agendas and Men being turned into wimpies and on and on.

I'm pretty sure they'd think this was Hell and they were being punished.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Insult me more plz, you said that the media spins trumps words and that trump does not say dumb stuff, you said all that son.

Saying the "media spins trump's words" is much different than "blaming the media for what Trump says", a 5 year old could see that. But I do not expect any honesty coming from your end.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Oh cool i have another one somewhere will have to find it

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Jordan River

it's the PC crowd i really don't get in all this, do they honestly think loving these terroristic jihads will make them suddenly change their ways and become loving upstanding citizens?

bah... they're frickin dreaming!!!!

Lol now its the PC crowd, more excuses plz.

No excuses, only fact.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

....I DO.....

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

ah yes, at times i do as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

DO YOU SUPPORT SHARIA law?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Delete this
edit on 9-8-2016 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

So you claim that anything that is #NeverTrump is the same as pro-Clinton???

That's similar to saying that pro-choice equals pro-Abortion, which just isn't true.

From the perspective of the baby in the womb being burned to death by saline--IT IS FUNCTIONALLY ABSOLUTELY TRUE

Being all euphemistic and philosophical about it doesn't help the murdered babies at all. It may help those supporting such carefully eugenically planned and oligarchy engineered mass murder sleep better at nights. But it's no help to the murdered babies.

And, while there IS a discrepancy between being ANTI-TRUMP and PRO-SCREECHY ONE

--the FUNCTIONAL DIFFERENCE is not very significant--particularly on websites like this one. So you appear to me to be blathering about a distinction without a FUNCTIONAL difference.

I would hope that you are aware of the robust meaning of "functional."

It's not a weak word.

edit on 9/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

it's the PC crowd i really don't get in all this, do they honestly think loving these terroristic jihads will make them suddenly change their ways and become loving upstanding citizens?

bah... they're frickin dreaming!!!!

Lol now its the PC crowd, more excuses plz.

No excuses, only fact.

Lol so two pictures out of contexts and thats proof that its the pc crowd that are paid shills for hillary and thats the only reason we hate trumps, makes so much sense, plz go read the word fact, i dont think you understand the meaning of the word.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well i am off for a while, hillarys campaign is not paying for my breaks during the day, i do all this work and no payed coffee breaks.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

And a paid all expense trip to bengahzi from the clintons

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River

And a paid all expense trip to bengahzi from the clintons

How many times did you get off track in your own thread, my job is done here, i wonder if i can ask for a raise.

edit on 9-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
You mention HRC. But leave out Trump, so Ill add...

Russia buys Pro Trump Trolls

That article is obvious propaganda itself. ALL countries/parties/etc use propaganda, haven't you been paying attention?

But much more importantly, Trump is for friendly relations with Russia, and Putin has shared the same views. What THE HELL is wrong with that???

I really don't get that. People are supposedly against war and conflict, and all want peace. But at the same time, they prefer an aggressive stance. They don't trust good intentions. In my experience, it is usually that type which is untrustworthy It is quite obvious that the US is the aggressor, all over the world. Putin is trying to warn the West that its leaders are going too far with their militarisation near Russia's border (supposedly in defence of possible Iranian missiles... lol). Add to that the economic sanctions Russia had to swallow, with which European countries were pretty much forced to comply (or they were bought).

The US is placing anti-missile systems near Russia's border, but their tech is such that these can easily and quickly be armed with nuclear warheads. If the West illegally keeps encroaching on Russia's borders, Russia will have no choice but to respond.

Trump and Putin are among the only ones talking sense.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Bravo sir.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If the joining posts of a new or returning member are all pro Hillary than it's surely suspect but not an absolute. I doubt droves of them are here or for most paid any types-including the paid Trump claims which are baseless compared to the Hillary Pact. At least most of the time spammers give themselves away easy enough to be dealt with. Overall it's probably just willing trolls(who find a safe trolling medium that is easy to get away with) and those contrarian to be contrarian.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

yeah i think there might be more shills and trolls on here now than there are regular people.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I know exactly who most of them are. I have been paying a lot of attention to how they operate, not just on ATS but all over the placed. I have been offering to pay any of them that would be willing to do an interview exposing the inner workings. They are super bad on Disqus. I had one of them admit to it last night, first time ever. They justified it because they support her anyways.

It's the same thing as double agents or state sponsored spies. You can catch them if you pay attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Mods, is this a rant?

A million dollars has been spent for online trolling in defense of HRC. Majority of ats members know this. I do believe we should raise a eye brow on pro hrc threads. That being said I'm positive that these paid trolls will certainly be on ats.

Of all places, this is a hotspot for ats members idealogy, conspiracies and worldwide interactions that this message board has create it.

Yeah, keep a eye raised for both pro candidates if you want. I'm just addressing the insanity that this political turmoil has create on both parties..

You're complaining about Hillary Trolls on a board completely consumer by Trump trolls? Look at all the latest subjects on ATS, either your blind, or a paid shill yourself. Sit down you chimp.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So because Trump sucks and we express that its somehow a conspiracy where people are paid by the HRC campaign to say such things? Thats what you're telling yourself?

Rest assured, I'm no paid shill and Trump absolutely sucks. He is a subhuman parasite who deserves nothing but a pile of garbage to sleep in.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join