It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What truth lol, more excuses plz.

The fact that you refuse to think for yourself.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

You forget the "POD PEOPLE" we are discussing have NO idea of history or world functions beyond how these make them FEEL.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

SO you dont post on all the i hate hillary and liberals threads, lol i aint making anything up bud, but again exccuses just like your dear leader trump.

Not in the threads you lied and said I posted in. You lied, not me, and now you're moving the goalposts "bud".

Dont be a snowflake, oh and athanks for waiting for page 6 to bow down by calling me liar, at least you stayed on path for a few come backs.

link   
a reply to: awareness10

It gets wearying . . .

Yeah, Trump is FAR from ideal.

NEVERTHELESS, the oligarchy has cast him as the only remotely realistic opposition that the screechy one has.

THAT IS the hand we have been dealt and that must be played. There's just no other option that has any sanity about it. EVERY other option is MERELY an added effort toward installing the screechy one back in power with all her destructiveness--destructiveness that has become worse over the years.

link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
A million dollars has been spent for online trolling in defense of HRC. Majority of ats members know this. I do believe we should raise a eye brow on pro hrc threads. That being said I'm positive that these paid trolls will certainly be on ats.

Never once have I suspected the people here supporting and voting for Trump are "paid shills". NEVER. What's so unbelievable about the fact that some people actually PREFER Hillary over Trump? Why must her supporters be suspected "shills"?

I think calling "shill alert" is a lame and weak excuse for someone who is losing. It's victim speak. You just can't stand the idea of someone disagreeing with you, so accuse them of being paid to say things they don't really believe.

NEWS FLASH! Intelligent and non-paid people DO disagree that Trump is some kind of savior! Logical and honest people DO think Hillary will be better for this country than Trump!

Stop making excuses! You sound like Trump!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What truth lol, more excuses plz.

The fact that you refuse to think for yourself.

Says the guy who blames the media for the stuff that trump says flat out, but but its the media spin, there so good they control what trump says on camera.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Makes you wonder if there is a run on Kevlar vests in DC?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Dont be a snowflake, oh and athanks for waiting for page 6 to bow down by calling me liar, at least you stayed on path for a few come backs.

At least I haven't called you out on your terrible grammar and spelling yet. Proving you to be a liar is more than enough to trigger you.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Says the guy who blames the media for the stuff that trump says flat out, but but its the media spin, there so good they control what trump says on camera.

I don't blame the media for what Trump says. What nonsense. "Says the guy" who spouts piffle.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I know.. Hillary is as White as Driven Snow i nearly forgot....

and the circle jerk continues..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Erm... What "pro Hillary threads" exactly?

This site is as anti-Hillary as you can get.

UNMITIGATED NONSENSE.

Try

www.thefreerepublic.com...

www.gopbriefingroom.com...

etc.

Until people started to wake-up on ATS and stand up and be counted in behalf of sanity, their lives and the Republic, this site was largely a wholeale cauldron of seething liberal idiot spewing 24/7. Conservative viewpoints got shouted down virtually before they were out of the fingers of the posters.

At least now, both sides get a reasonable airing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If you REALLY want to see the loonies show up, tell them they can't take your black rifles and accessories THEY HATE guns,ONE was discussing a YACHT club HE screamed shill to me.
EXCEPTIONAL AMERICA offends them too.

link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

you know, i often think of that when i see Trump at these rallies.

Does he wear one? I'm sure that he does.

link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Well, except a Hillary PAC is paying people to troll. But this doesn't prove the shills here unless someone here has a list of user names for various sites.

If a document is public record can I show an example print screen of a schedule B with names and addresses here?
edit on 9-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I know.. Hillary is as White as Driven Snow i nearly forgot....

and the circle jerk continues..

I love that meme, i really do.

link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I think thats what makes democracy great even if you can call it that. Different opinions and such, ya know. These topics are not excuses but truths about the HRC campaign and in the end we just have to deal with the fall out. Thanks for the attack xoxoxo

link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You forget the "POD PEOPLE" we are discussing have NO idea of history or world functions beyond how these make them FEEL.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And preferably . . . how they are "made" to feel

in strictly Politically Correct terms--the latest ones . . .

How they avoid getting whiplash from the changing of the PC terms is beyond me.

Idiots.

Thanks.

I suppose that could have been construed as covered in the dumbing down of the education system and the rewriting of history by the propaganda machine. But you are right, it deserved a specific mention as it is very serious.

edit on 9/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

perhaps the rapture will take place before November?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I don't blame the media for what Trump says. What nonsense. "Says the guy" who spouts piffle.

Insult me more plz, you said that the media spins trumps words and that trump does not say dumb stuff, you said all that son.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

perhaps the rapture will take place before November?

More than a little conceivable.

God have mercy on those left behind.

Lord, please cleanse me and make me ready!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join