It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Some people like the 2nd amendment, yet at the same time know that the religion of peace has maintain a steady kill rate. But we must also remember that Islamic people are apart of the American Society, all at the same time trying to maintain a watchful eye on the next terror act

Oh yeah and the 2nd amendment is important

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Some people like the 2nd amendment, yet at the same time know that the religion of peace has maintain a steady kill rate. But we must also remember that Islamic people are apart of the American Society, all at the same time trying to maintain a watchful eye on the next terror act

Oh yeah and the 2nd amendment is important

Cant even stay on topic in your own thread, so we got 2nd amendment, Muslims, African Americans, safe spots, what else are you going to enlighten us with today.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: bknapple32

Evidence you cannot derive your own opinions, and require CNN to do it for you.

Insulting.. Very good. I knew an OP that takes the pro trump stance would resort to insults.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Really whats so dumb abou it lol, Build a yuge wall, ban all muslims, make murika safe again, why cant we use nukes, kill families of terrorist, the list is pretty long.

Listing off media headlines isn't an argument, nor a list of any substance.

Its substance when these are literally as close to quotes of trump's as one can get

link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It really is crazy isn't it? It's like watching a Creepy Movie about Soul Sucking Vamps Masquerading as Honest Leaders for their People.

And here we are in real time, People cheering on their Gov't who continually cheat them out of Pensions, Wages, Taxes, Sending their Sons and now Daughters too to War, to die get maimed or return shell shocked. The list really is endless.

These People are MAD it's clear to me, i just get how anyone can't see it?

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Jordan River

This has been going on here for months.
Nothing new, really.

I do think the shill/troll effort on the part of the screechy one has been

--picking up steam
--picking up fierceness
--picking up shrillness

--picking up ruthlessness
--picking up arrogance
--picking up meanness

--picking up vengefulness
--picking up hostility
--picking up insufferable Alinsky tactics at every turn.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Says the guy who post on hillary bashing threads with titles like who is hillarys handler, fabulously yuge right there bud.

Oh and unless the evil liberal media decides the words that come out of trump mouth, its all on him, nobody else to blame.

You're making stuff up now, but I'm not surprised. I've never posted in any thread regarding "Hilary's handler".
edit on 9-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

A lifetime of Propaganda will do that to you.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

it's the PC crowd i really don't get in all this, do they honestly think loving these terroristic jihads will make them suddenly change their ways and become loving upstanding citizens?

bah... they're frickin dreaming!!!!

link   

Its substance when these are literally as close to quotes of trump's as one can get

Quoting out of context, quote-mining, and deck stacking are fallacies and are therefor signs of irrationality.

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That was funny

link   

Says the guy who post on hillary bashing threads with titles like who is hillarys handler, fabulously yuge right there bud.

Oh and unless the evil liberal media decides the words that come out of trump mouth, its all on him, nobody else to blame.

You're making stuff up now, but I'm not surprised. I've never posted in any thread regarding "Hilary's handler".

SO you dont post on all the i hate hillary and liberals threads, lol i aint making anything up bud, but again exccuses just like your dear leader trump.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: BO XIAN

It really is crazy isn't it? It's like watching a Creepy Movie about Soul Sucking Vamps Masquerading as Honest Leaders for their People.

And here we are in real time, People cheering on their Gov't who continually cheat them out of Pensions, Wages, Taxes, Sending their Sons and now Daughters too to War, to die get maimed or return shell shocked. The list really is endless.

These People are MAD it's clear to me, i just get how anyone can't see it?

Absolutely indeed.

It is amazing how DUMBED-DOWN the masses are ALREADY--without the full court educational institution efforts to insure they are stupid and low in critical thinking skills . . . low in thinking skills of any kind. And the liberal profs at my last college were among the chief clueless idiots--to a "T." And there was NO reasoning with them. They merely spewed the literal "Party Line" straight from the Commie/oligarchy playbook.

They had no
--perceptiveness,
--reasoning or reasonableness,
--thoughtfulness,
--wisdom,
--understanding,
--true knowledge,
--even self-preservation in any robust healthy sense of the word.

They are suicidal not only to their own nest generally--but to their own livelihoods, their own sanity, their own survivability.

Incredible.
And it's only going to get MUCH WORSE.

link   

originally posted by: awareness10

it's the PC crowd i really don't get in all this, do they honestly think loving these terroristic jihads will make them suddenly change their ways and become loving upstanding citizens?

bah... they're frickin dreaming!!!!

Lol now its the PC crowd, more excuses plz.

link   

Insulting.. Very good. I knew an OP that takes the pro trump stance would resort to insults.

Since when is the truth insulting? I want to hear your opinion, not CNNs or Romney's. Excuse me if I hold you in a higher regard than the media.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

yes, and Hillary won't stop the propaganda, she'll enhance it full tilt, and probably right off the edge of a cliff into the abyss, should she get in.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

SO you dont post on all the i hate hillary and liberals threads, lol i aint making anything up bud, but again exccuses just like your dear leader trump.

Not in the threads you lied and said I posted in. You lied, not me, and now you're moving the goalposts "bud".

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Since when is the truth insulting? I want to hear your opinion, not CNNs or Romney's. Excuse me if I hold you in a higher regard than the media.

What truth lol, more excuses plz.

link   
You want NAMES I can think of about FIVE that would qualify ...

link   

Oh stop with your snowflake tears... pffft

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join