It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

He did say those things, but he has evolved because he is flexible and reasonable.

You can read his updated plan here

He didn't even know the reporter, or that he had a disability, which he's said many times. But I guess it only matters what he says some of the time.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Please someone explain how I insulted someone by mentioning how anti trump protesters are mostly African Americans or islaimic women. Its all for propaganda and ammo for HRC side to advertise a facist/nazi-like picture of Trump.

I didnt insult anyone.

Your making excuses to defend your hero, and doing a bad case about it lol.
And thats why i dont think your a paid shill, that would be a terrible investment.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh you're just attacking to attack

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Can we just fast forward to November so we can finally see the trump train lose.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

He did say those things, but he has evolved because he is flexible and reasonable.

You can read his updated plan here

He didn't even know the reporter, or that he had a disability, which he's said many times. But I guess it only matters what he says some of the time.

Trump said all those things, and now hes making up for it, at least dont blame the liberal media for trump saying dumb #.

link   
So then.. just who do you people think would win if Trump didn't?

If you're against both, then it's all just squabble is it not? Not for this party nor that, but lets just splurge and argue against both for no reason other than?

I can honestly say without doubt, that Hillary would be the Antichrist of all Presidents if she got in.

Trump i just don't see that happening. She hates America Trump loves America.

That's reason enough.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Evidence you cannot derive your own opinions, and require CNN to do it for you.

link   
VERY well said. Thanks. Bears repeating.

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
We should be on the look out for paid shills, but, lets keep in mind, that one does not need to be being paid to be a complete idiot, and maintain and promote a moronic political view point, such as pro-HRC people here and elsewhere.

Sometimes an idiot is just an idiot

I think your exhortation has a bit more import than you implied or asserted.

1. The oligarchy has long been ruling and will rule more and more overtly still, for some approximately 10 years or less--maybe 12 or so, depending on a host of variables.

2. The oligarchy and all their PRIMARY "point person" STOOGES ARE horribly destructive to The Republic, The Constitution, to living things--particularly living "little people."

3. It is highly likely that Trump is also their stooge given FDR's exhortation that nothing happens in politics that wasn't planned that way. Nevertheless, his major role may be to help insure the screechy one's return to the WH to continue to massive Republic and culture destructions of the current illegal imposter.

4. The trolls in behalf of the screechy one are contributing their destructive efforts toward
--The Republic,
--civility,
--sanity,

--the culture,
--our traditional--foundational--culture-enhancing values;
--reasonable sane discourse;

--the very 'framing' of 'reality;'
--the propaganda lobotomizing agenda;
--the depopulation schemes and plans;

--the general peace of the culture;
--enhancing anxiety and fear;
--enhancing the mind-numbed--zombie-like--distracted--delusioned stupor of our citizens;

--maximizing the chaos of a looming WW3 and possibly a civil war;
--maximizing & speeding the destruction of the middle class;
--maximizing & speeding the destruction of the small businessman;

--maximizing hopelessness;
--maximizing and speeding the downfall, decreasing of, trashing of authentic Christianity (I realize many cheer that);
--maximizing corruption;

--maximizing power-mongering by the least qualified and most evil;
--maximizing the anger flooding every level, context, group in the culture--and most relationships;
--maximizing the utter despair flooding the land;

--. . .
--. . .

= = = =

I'm trying to assert that such trolls are NOT MERELY unpleasant, troubling distractions on a website. They are an integral part of the cancer that is eating our Republic alive from the inside out.

They are front-line ground troops in the major black-ops psych-ops that the oligarchy has been waging with increasing skill and fierceness for decades.

People will treat them with yawns and too much charity to the peril of all of us.

They need to be resisted and blocked as much as possible at every turn in every context in every venue on every website.

They will ultimately win for 3.5-10 or so years . . . depending on when the most horrible festivities begin.

However, we do NOT need to aid and abet them. We do NOT need to make their destructiveness easier, quicker and more comprehensive than is already the case.

I guess I'm saying, your warning is great--as far as it goes. It just doesn't go near far enough in sounding the Paul Revere warning.

link   

Who, what where, did your feelings get hurt. I got some safe spots for sale, there going quick do.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Trump said all those things, and now hes making up for it, at least dont blame the liberal media for trump saying dumb #.

What's so dumb about it?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Donald does not have to pay for Trolls, his supporters are quite happy to comment on his behalf for FREE.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

Evidence you cannot derive your own opinions, and require CNN to do it for you.

Again trump was an idiot before he decided to run for for the white house, you also said in this very thread that trump has come out with excuses to the dumb stuff he said, why then go back to blaming the liberal media. Weak at best there son.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Who, what where, did your feelings get hurt. I got some safe spots for sale, there going quick do.

I'm very much ok, I'm too sick to lower my level to this silly arguement.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Murderer for President or Trump..

It's not that hard a choice...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Again trump was an idiot before he decided to run for for the white house, you also said in this very thread that trump has come out with excuses to the dumb stuff he said, why then go back to blaming the liberal media. Weak at best there son.

You keep saying it's dumb but cannot even say why. Weak at best, idiotic at worst.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What's so dumb about it?

Really whats so dumb abou it lol, Build a yuge wall, ban all muslims, make murika safe again, why cant we use nukes, kill families of terrorist, the list is pretty long.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You keep saying it's dumb but cannot even say why. Weak at best, idiotic at worst.

Dude you said on the same page that donald has changed is tune, to not be so insulting, and you come back with this crap, read your own stuff lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
BEARS REPEATING:

originally posted by: awareness10
So then.. just who do you people think would win if Trump didn't?

If you're against both, then it's all just squabble is it not? Not for this party nor that, but lets just splurge and argue against both for no reason other than?

I can honestly say without doubt, that Hillary would be the Antichrist of all Presidents if she got in.

Trump i just don't see that happening. She hates America Trump loves America.

That's reason enough

There is such a LONG list of horrific reasons to work hard to keep the screechy one out of the WH--

AND VIRTUALLY ANY ONE OF THEM WOULD BE QUITE AN OUTRAGEOUS ISSUE all on its own.

The whole list is mind boggling.

And it is not just that the sheeple-Eloi-lemmings are suck-up contributing to their own demise--they are CHEERING vigorously on those out to destroy them.

Incredible.

And folks who do not believe that the screechy one is intent, determined, gleefully eager to destroy more "little people," the middle class, small business men and women--REALLY have NOT done their homework 1/25th as much as needed. Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Really whats so dumb abou it lol, Build a yuge wall, ban all muslims, make murika safe again, why cant we use nukes, kill families of terrorist, the list is pretty long.

Listing off media headlines isn't an argument, nor a list of any substance.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Listing off media headlines isn't an argument, nor a list of any substance.

Says the guy who post on hillary bashing threads with titles like who is hillarys handler, fabulously yuge right there bud.

Oh and unless the evil liberal media decides the words that come out of trump mouth, its all on him, nobody else to blame.
edit on 9-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join