It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Proof members sat at home and were swayed by anti trump propaganda?

Cause I'm anti trump. And the only reason I'm anti Trump is due to Trump himself.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but I bet you couldn't criticize one thing Trump has done without referring to propaganda.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Okay, I'll come clean. While I think electing Hillary would be a huge mistake. I'll accept it if it happens. After all we have never had a president impeached and removed from office and I am 100% percent supporting that happening.

So where's my paycheck?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump wants to ban me from The States because of my faith.

He also mocked a disabled reporter.
That's not propaganda.

He is despised for his atrocious rhetoric. Get over it, Les.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Cause I'm anti trump. And the only reason I'm anti Trump is due to Trump himself.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but I bet you couldn't criticize one thing Trump has done without referring to propaganda.

His crazy statements and encouraging violence are all public record. Just have to watch video of him speaking. No need to seek out third parties.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Any video you want to watch inst propaganda when hes the one staring in them

How about his tax returns to start?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

That's not propaganda.

He's clarified further on these instances, but you would know that if you had listened to the man instead of relying on the media's interpretations. Get over it.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So this morning 4 of the top 5 stories on the main page are hillary is sick, who is her handler, proof that she has seizures and another one saying she is too sick she should sit out.

Now thats some good propaganda right there.

edit on 9-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: reldra

His crazy statements and encouraging violence are all public record. Just have to watch video of him speaking. No need to seek out third parties.

Feelings were hurt when protesters tried to stop people in Trump rallies. A lot of them were African Americans and Islamic women. Safe space

link   

That's not propaganda.

He's clarified further on these instances, but you would know that if you had listened to the man instead of relying on the media's interpretations. Get over it.

What did he clarify exactly.

He still wants me banned and he still mocked a disabled man.

What's to clarify exactly? Links!!!

link   

What has he said about it? There is your answer. Whether he comes through or not remains to be seen.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River

Feelings were hurt when protesters tried to stop people in Trump rallies. A lot of them were African Americans and Islamic women. Safe space

See right there insulting people to excuse the fact that trump is an idiot, your the one who needs a safe spot.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You think he wants you banned and you think he mocked a disabled man, but only because that is what the media told you. Start listening to his speeches, because you have a lot of catching up to do.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You think he wants you banned and you think he mocked a disabled man, but only because that is what the media told you. Start listening to his speeches, because you have a lot of catching up to do.

Donald himself did all that, did the liberal media take over trumps brain, and made him say those things?
edit on 9-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't like Trump any more than I did this time last year. I didn't support him then or vote for him in a primary because there were other options.

Now we're at the point of political relativity. I still don't like him, but relative to the other candidates, I see no other better option.

I could give dozens of reasons to not vote for him, but the one overriding consideration that pushes the stack over, he ain't Hillary.

In almost any other year, I'd vote for the Libertarian. But given that'll do nothing but make a Hillary victory more likely, there's no way I can do that this time. Not even that eensy weensy little ol' irrelevant single popular vote. Can't cast it in any direction that might make her victory even .0000000000000000000.....1% more likely.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Please someone explain how I insulted someone by mentioning how anti trump protesters are mostly African Americans or islaimic women. Its all for propaganda and ammo for HRC side to advertise a facist/nazi-like picture of Trump.

I didnt insult anyone.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River

Stop them do what? Hold up a sign? More than feelings were hurt.
edit on 9-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

What has he said about it? There is your answer. Whether he comes through or not remains to be seen.

Well....

The GOP's 2012 nominee, Mitt Romney, has called Trump's decision not to release his returns "disqualifying." "Mr. Trump says he is being audited," Romney wrote in a Facebook post in May. "So? There is nothing that prevents releasing tax returns that are being audited. Further, he could release returns for the years immediately prior to the years under audit." Romney, who has been a vocal critic of Trump, said there was "only one logical explanation" for Trump's refusal to release his returns: "There is a bombshell in them."
www.cnn.com...
edit on 9-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: elouina
a reply to: reldra

It was actually over 6 million dollars. And you will soon find out, like I said, pinky swear.

For 'correct the record people'? That is a superpac that I don;t think has raised that much money.

Yes they have, $6,384,151 to be precise.

Still no link. First was 1 million.

This is for you and everyone who starred you. Would you like to see the schedule B listing of everyone who was paid by them also?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Well, at least you're not proposing a blatantly authoritarian response ...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Well....

The GOP's 2012 nominee, Mitt Romney, has called Trump's decision not to release his returns "disqualifying." "Mr. Trump says he is being audited," Romney wrote in a Facebook post in May. "So? There is nothing that prevents releasing tax returns that are being audited. Further, he could release returns for the years immediately prior to the years under audit." Romney, who has been a vocal critic of Trump, said there was "only one logical explanation" for Trump's refusal to release his returns: "There is a bombshell in them."
www.cnn.com...

That and his medical records. Clinton released hers, I posted it on ATS earlier. It is all very believeable and not perfect. Trump's so called letter says he is 'In the most amazing health I have ever seen anyone' or some such. Nonsense, lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join