It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Jordan River
Where is the link in regard to the money spent by 'correct the record' people? I certainly haven;t been contacted. I would imagine Trump does the same thing, if it is done as a paid thing.

Difficult to read that and then your links to photographic evidence of Angels and the real Anunnaki.

It was actually over 6 million dollars. And you will soon find out, like I said, pinky swear.
edit on 9-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Your description of Hillary was perfect

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You could look at the anti-Trump threads for examples.

One of the subtler ways I have seen them work, more elsewhere than here, is to pretend to be Trump supporters, and then say stupid things in an attempt to make all Trump supporters look bad. I have actually seen a couple of obvious attempts like that on these forums.

This I have actually seen first hand. "Oh I am not a Clinton fan, but..."

Anti Clinton threads outnumber anti trump threads here about 2 or 3:1. I don't understand the complaint.

Trump fans are already in excuse mode, they just switched obamas name for hillarys, she is either so evil she controls the world, or so dumb she cant open a can of soup. They dont understand that some people already thought trump was an idiot way before he became there american idol.

link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Google search "Clinton shill troll". Some articles are peoples pov as a paid shill. But propaganda is so thick nowadays with HRC having 52 mill into campaign. Probably higher by now

You did not look at the FEC filing. The numbers for both are similar. Trump has raised less, but he dumped 47.5 mil of his own money in .

Clinton Trump FEC

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Your description of Hillary was perfect

Just using your play book there bud, wheres my check lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: reldra

It was actually over 6 million dollars. And you will soon find out, like I said, pinky swear.

For 'correct the record people'? That is a superpac that I don;t think has raised that much money.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

i'd give it to you in Canadian $ but it's value keeps going down.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes yes yes, the people who cant stand donald because they have been reading too much propaganda, or is it that trump has always been an idiot, and people havent changed there mind on the yuge orange man.

There is a little irony in calling a successful billionaire an idiot, especially where ones own success is sorely lacking.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

i'd give it to you in Canadian $ but it's value keeps going down.

I see what you did there, i made fun of trump so you had to tell me my canadian dollar is weak lol, you have to do better than that lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: elouina

Exactly.

Its not something that Trump supporters need to resort to, because we have true facts about Trump, and a long history of Clinton corruption, to support our views.

LOL, no , True Trump fans never resort to THAT. /sarc

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There is no evidence of our fellow members being paid shills, however there is plenty of evidence our fellow members are swayed by the anit-Trump propaganda, which they seem to take as sacrosanct.

Proof members sat at home and were swayed by anti trump propaganda?

Cause I'm anti trump. And the only reason I'm anti Trump is due to Trump himself.

link   

Yes yes yes, the people who cant stand donald because they have been reading too much propaganda, or is it that trump has always been an idiot, and people havent changed there mind on the yuge orange man.

There is a little irony in calling a successful billionaire an idiot, especially where ones own success is sorely lacking.

Having money does not save one from acting like an idiot

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'm canadian I dont care if you make fun of Trump or Hillary, it's all mesmerizing to watch it play out though

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

For 'correct the record people'? That is a superpac that I don;t think has raised that much money.

Yes they have, $6,384,151 to be precise.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Fact is the media knows that people don't trust them...
They've been shilling for Trump with reverse psychology 101.

Make it seem like he is hated so everyone votes for him.
Talk about falling for propaganda.

link   

I'm canadian I dont care if you make fun of Trump or Hillary, it's all mesmerizing to watch it play out though

link   

Correct the Record

Open Secrets

FEC

link   

Hes a billionaire? Tax records as proof please?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yes they have, $6,384,151 to be precise.

Still no link. First was 1 million.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 9-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join