It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You could look at the anti-Trump threads for examples.

One of the subtler ways I have seen them work, more elsewhere than here, is to pretend to be Trump supporters, and then say stupid things in an attempt to make all Trump supporters look bad. I have actually seen a couple of obvious attempts like that on these forums.

This I have actually seen first hand. "Oh I am not a Clinton fan, but..."

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

One of the subtler ways I have seen them work, more elsewhere than here, is to pretend to be Trump supporters, and then say stupid things in an attempt to make all Trump supporters look bad. I have actually seen a couple of obvious attempts like that on these forums.

So you claim that anything that is #NeverTrump is the same as pro-Clinton???

That's similar to saying that pro-choice equals pro-Abortion, which just isn't true.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Choice, not life!!!

Edit: Followed by a no true Scotsman fallacy. That's ridiculous.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Noted.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

No need to be a fan or paid by clinton to think that trump is a joke, he was a joke before he started running for the white house.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You could look at the anti-Trump threads

So you claim that anything that is #NeverTrump is the same as pro-Clinton???

That's similar to saying that pro-Life equals pro-Abortion, which just isn't true.

Politicians know how to blur the line between wrong and right.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Exactly.

Which is why true Trump supporters need to stomp out the ridiculous bs that just makes people look stupid and stick to the facts. There are plenty of facts to bring against Clinton without making things up. Making things up or making big deals out of stupid things just looks lame and desperate.

The Clinton side have been making up stupid things against Trump for a long time, and its... stupid. Its not something that Trump supporters need to resort to, because we have true facts about Trump, and a long history of Clinton corruption, to support our views.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

But......Trump is sooooo unqualified for office that Republicans and Tea Partiers are abandoning Trump like rats running from a burning ship!

50 Republican national security officials issue letter opposing Trump: He “would be the most reckless president in American history”

I suppose these are all paid HRC trolls too?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Personally if it were allowed I'd love to be able to write off every Hillary supporter as a paid shill. After all I can think of no way better to discourage such behavior in the future than to turn it around back on Hillary for doing so.

Remind anyone anywhere that might buy into pro Hillary support that the person spreading it might be being paid to lie on her behalf.

Such actions should be punished, not rewarded and protected. If the real Hillary supporters have an issue with being called a shill they should take it up with Hillary herself as it's her fault.

That's all just my opinion though.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River
Where is the link in regard to the money spent by 'correct the record' people? I certainly haven;t been contacted. I would imagine Trump does the same thing, if it is done as a paid thing.

Difficult to read that and then your links to photographic evidence of Angels and the real Anunnaki.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Where is the link in regard to the money spent by 'correct the record' people? I certainly haven;t been contacted. I would imagine Trump does the same thing, if it is done as a paid thing.

Difficult to read that and then your links to photographic evidence of Angels and the real Anunnaki.

All fair in love and war.

m.nydailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River

originally posted by: bknapple32

I did read your last paragraph. However your subject clearly singles out HRC. So you're concerned over HRC trolls without any bit of evidence other than your intuition. Yet here you read actually news articles on Russia helping Trump with pro trump trolls and you call it far reaching. Laughable.

Trying to not be bias on my own page as well. That being said Clinton has dropped far more money in her campaign than Trump. With all her connects to big bankers and such.

If you look at my poat history I am a trump supporter. So again I'm not trying to be bias and at the same time show audiences those who have the money have the power in politics. Which is sad

I just put up this graphic, the money is not all that different between the 2. FEC filings She just raised more and they both raised from similar sources. Thoug his top % is CEOs. Her top %s are from Lawyers and Homemakers.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is no evidence of our fellow members being paid shills, however there is plenty of evidence our fellow members are swayed by the anit-Trump propaganda, which they seem to take as sacrosanct.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I take long term members more seriously.. Not that they couldn't be shilling for a candidate but, I know most will still be here after the election..

New members, especially if 90% of their posts are in political discussions, I admit I don't really pay much attention to them....The ones that are still here next year, then I will pay attention to them..

I might not agree with them but by then they have proved they are going the distance and not just this race..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Correct the Record

Open Secrets

FEC

They're Here !!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

m.nydailynews.com...

She's just taking a leaf out of Israel's book.
The British Armed forces do it as well.

Hasbara has been a long sought after propaganda technique.

The Nazis would have done it if they had the technology.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

m.nydailynews.com...

Ok, so I see a Superpac has attempted this. I see on the internet at large, more Trump bashing. On this site, I see more Clinton bashing. I have nio idea how successful this superpac's 'correct the record' is.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There is no evidence of our fellow members being paid shills, however there is plenty of evidence our fellow members are swayed by the anit-Trump propaganda, which they seem to take as sacrosanct.

Yes yes yes, the people who cant stand donald because they have been reading too much propaganda, or is it that trump has always been an idiot, and people havent changed there mind on the yuge orange man.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Anti Clinton threads outnumber anti trump threads here about 2 or 3:1. I don't understand the complaint.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry as much about the paid trolling, those people do it for a paycheck. The ones you got to watch out for are the volunteers.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

And the reverse as well. The anti Clinton people here are just louder and more prolific with 'barrel scraping' posts.
edit on 9-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
Google search "Clinton shill troll". Some articles are peoples pov as a paid shill. But propaganda is so thick nowadays with HRC having 52 mill into campaign. Probably higher by now

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join