It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
a reply to: Gryphon66

This reminds me of how ludicrous new graduates of both High School and College sound. They think they have all the answers because the just got and edjumakation and learned everything in Skrool. Everybody else are just dummies. So you think somebody who hasn't posted hasn't been around? Shrewd calculation but you have no idea ho long some people have been around ATS. You also have no knowledge of how much life they have encountered and learned through life rather than that 'spensive edjumakation. Ditch diggers aren't stupid nor are they ignorant of things going on around them. They just don't have the education to quote Marx, but then again, they don't need it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:59 PM

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yes we have taken over ats, we post daily threads about how great trump is, and we make sure to post threads saying that Hillary is dying,crazy,kills people, does drugs, has a rapist husband,is so evil she controls the world, but so stupid that she cant open a can of soup.

Oh dammit wrong thread.

I mean Hillary is really fabulously yuge great person.

you forgot this one:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:37 AM

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Perhaps the Press Release where they admitted that they pay trolls will help you to understand:

Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

I have read the above and similar articles.

You claim "Pay Trolls"...which falsely infers paid/posing posters.

They are talking about Digital Operations and they post on Reddit and Twitter and FB as "@CorrectTheRecord"

That is not trolling or paid shills. Any group political or otherwise does the precise same thing. Digital campaigning and PR.

It is "Paid Trolls" or "Shills" when they pay people that don't acknowledge they are paid...which is hardly the case when you see a post from @NRA or @MakeAmericaGreatAgain or yes...@correcttherecord PAC etc. etc.

Your claim is NOT TRUE...

You can bend words and distort meanings to reach for that false claim, but it is pretty clearly BS.

You have absolutely NO PROOF what the 1M$ for internet trolls (or whatever you want to call people that are paid to go to a comment site, NOT STATE THEY ARE BEING PAID, and make comments positive toward one candidate.

When I see a post on facebook, twitter or reddit by "@MakeAmericaGreatAgain" or "@TrumpForAmerica" I do not consider them "Paid Shills"...mostly because they are obviously part of a political campaign and are not hiding the fact.

Ditto for Clinton PAC "@CorrectTheRecord"..

What you are claiming above is that absent evidence to the contrary, your claim is true.

While at the same time making the leap from a digital marketing campaign to "Paid Internet Trolls"..Absent any evidence.

Honestly...Your argument is premised on false logic and built with unsubstantiated claims. I am happy to discuss substance and facts, but you seem antagonistic toward logic, evidence and facts..

In that context I will leave you to your chosen worldview and whatever molestations of truth you opt to employ to maintain them. I don't particularly like Hillary Clinton, but I do like the truth and honest thinking ...and that is where we seem to disagree.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
a reply to: Indigo5

companies and corporations pay people for positive reviews of their products - without admitting that the review was paid for - and you honestly think politicians would be any better?

you need a serious reality check.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: Indigo5

companies and corporations pay people for positive reviews of their products - without admitting that the review was paid for - and you honestly think politicians would be any better?

Politicians do not engage in the same in the USA because the blow-back risk outweighs the return.

I am not attributing some special ethical status to US politicians. It is self-interest. If they want good buzz they can rally the partisan forces and SuperPacs. The expense and risk of paid posters for political campaigns dramatically outweighs the return in the USA. It's a function of our media and government.

top topics
<< 9  10  11   >>