It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Let me see if I understand what's going on here ... I've tried to take some time off to return to this with a fresh take on things ....

The average Trump Tru Believer believes that EVERY media outlet, EVERY poll, EVERY political pundit, EVERY member of the Republican and Democratic establishment are all presenting a coordinated lie that Trump is an incompetent boob ... and the only ones who actually "know the truth" are the ones who ignore everything, every fact, report, blog, indication, and statement that contradicts their delusional belief that "Trump is going to win in a landslide!"

Do I have that about right?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not all, just most.

Democrats controlling news media

The age of Obama did not create the bias of the media, but it is characterized by the abandonment of all shame at that bias. Indeed, bias no longer exists as a journalistic notion. It has been replaced by the concept of social awareness or progressive solidarity establishing what is true and worthy of being reported.

Journalism, R. I. P.

“CNN deserves credit for admitting its liberal bias and doing something to correct the problem,” Danhof said in a press release after attending the annual meeting of Time Warner investors in Burbank, California on June 17. “While much of the liberal media, including the New York Times, MSNBC, ABC, ESPN, CBS, and the Washington Post all continue to deny their bias or the negative results thereof, CNN has made a deliberate effort to increase conservative voices in its airways, and that decision has paid dividends.”

CNN’s Zucker Admits Network Is ‘Too Liberal’

The real reason the MSM disdains, even loathes, Trump is that he threatens what I call The Big Wink, which means he threatens them.

The Real Reason the Mainstream Media Hates Trump

The Media's Visceral Bias Against Trump

Shocker: Trump supporters unmoved by MSM’s favorite anti-Trump talking points

edit on 8/13/16 by BlueAjah because: forgot important link

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There are people that just don't like ethics, freedom, justice.

Those that want Hillary, want a dictatorship, they want communism, they want global-government control over their lives.

It's time to accept the fact that there are those that abhor freedom. And these are the Hillary supporters.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Indigo5

There certainly are paid Hillary trolls on social media. This is not a conspiracy or theory. It is a fact.

False.

First of all, if you google Correct the Record (I'm not going to link to it here), you will see they have website devoted to the project. It provides talking points, etc. for those on-line.

That is not paid internet shills. That is what every political campaign and issue organization does. The NRA, Climate Change, Trump Campaign eta al. have Issues and talking points digital media to support their views.

Clinton SuperPac Admits to Paying Internet Trolls

That's BS. Following the source link in the article vs. the BS Headline...it leads here
to the "Correct the Record" SuperPac

www.thedailybeast.com... ter

Correct the record superpac literally posts on reddit and twitter responding to what they see as false attacks...with the twitter handle @CorrectTheRecord...

That is not paid shills posing as normal people... That is literally a SuperPac posting under the SuperPacs name...

Please don't lie and distort facts. Not healthy for the debate or ATS etc.

THIS is what paid shills look like..

Paid Russian Trolls Spread Pro-Trump Messages
www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 13-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I have posted plenty of facts on other threads regarding this subject, and this thread is about Hillary shills, not about Trump, so I'm not going to derail the thread any further.

ETA: That is a typical tactic directly related to the OP - distract from Hillary corruption by trying to bash Trump.

You are the one that brought up Trump. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in your post.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Let me see if I understand what's going on here ... I've tried to take some time off to return to this with a fresh take on things ....

The average Trump Tru Believer believes that EVERY media outlet, EVERY poll, EVERY political pundit, EVERY member of the Republican and Democratic establishment are all presenting a coordinated lie that Trump is an incompetent boob ... and the only ones who actually "know the truth" are the ones who ignore everything, every fact, report, blog, indication, and statement that contradicts their delusional belief that "Trump is going to win in a landslide!"

That's about right.

It appears that those of us that actually like to inject facts and such are complete morons and these Trump folks get to look down on us idiots from their shiny ivory towers...where they are smarter than us.

They magically know that it is all a conspiracy against them and Trump.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
There are people that just don't like ethics, freedom, justice.

Those that want Hillary, want a dictatorship, they want communism, they want global-government control over their lives.

It's time to accept the fact that there are those that abhor freedom. And these are the Hillary supporters.

Complete hyperbole nonsense.

Like I said earlier, being a drama queen and making # up does not make a good argument. It means you may not have one.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It's a simple observation.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's a simple observation.

Then it's not a very good one.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I was responding to another post, so no I did not bring him up.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The facts are there - everywhere.

edit - not getting dragged into the attempts to troll

edit on 8/13/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I was responding to another post, so no I did not bring him up.

If you were responding to another post, why was the reply directed at me?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The facts are there - everywhere.

edit - not getting dragged into the attempts to troll

Translation...Unable to support your false claim that the Clinton Campaign employs paid posters posing as normal people.

Claiming that the "@CorrectTheRecord" posting on twitter or reddit is paid shill posting is like claiming "@MakeAmericaGreatAgain" is a paid shill...

They are SuperPacs..nothing sneaky there..

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I did not say that the Clinton campaign directly employs them
I provided the proof that the Super Pac is working closing with the campaign, to the point of complaints about them to the FEC.

More?

Perhaps the Press Release where they admitted that they pay trolls will help you to understand:

Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: xtradimensions

He will drop out or make sure he says enough to lose...

I hate to inform you but that argument became moot about July 19, 2016.
The only polls that show him losing are those that are weighted 10-14% Democratic.

edit on 13-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: I wanted to irritate everybody

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

More?

Perhaps the Press Release where they admitted that they pay trolls will help you to understand:

Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.

www.politico.com...

I have read the above and similar articles.

You claim "Pay Trolls"...which falsely infers paid/posing posters.

They are talking about Digital Operations and they post on Reddit and Twitter and FB as "@CorrectTheRecord"

That is not trolling or paid shills. Any group political or otherwise does the precise same thing. Digital campaigning and PR.

It is "Paid Trolls" or "Shills" when they pay people that don't acknowledge they are paid...which is hardly the case when you see a post from @NRA or @MakeAmericaGreatAgain or yes...@correcttherecord PAC etc. etc.

Your claim is NOT TRUE...

You can bend words and distort meanings to reach for that false claim, but it is pretty clearly BS.
edit on 13-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

What a ridiculous comment in light of the fact that the DNC email leaks PROVE that numerous mainstream medi a companies have been in collusion with the HRC campaign. Sheep much? Do you bleat too? And no, I am not a freaking Trump supporter. I DO HAVE EYES THAT CAN READ THOUGH. SMH.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

More?

www.politico.com...

I have read the above and similar articles.

You claim "Pay Trolls"...which falsely infers paid/posing posters.

They are talking about Digital Operations and they post on Reddit and Twitter and FB as "@CorrectTheRecord"

That is not trolling or paid shills. Any group political or otherwise does the precise same thing. Digital campaigning and PR.

It is "Paid Trolls" or "Shills" when they pay people that don't acknowledge they are paid...which is hardly the case when you see a post from @NRA or @MakeAmericaGreatAgain or yes...@correcttherecord PAC etc. etc.

Your claim is NOT TRUE...

You can bend words and distort meanings to reach for that false claim, but it is pretty clearly BS.

You have absolutely NO PROOF what the 1M$ for internet trolls (or whatever you want to call people that are paid to go to a comment site, NOT STATE THEY ARE BEING PAID, and make comments positive toward one candidate. I mean, give us a freaking break) is being used for, unless you're, like an insider and part of the budgeting process in the first place. Are you? Otherwise your words are pointless speculation. And remember, that 1M was for the PRIMARY. Who KNOWS how much is being paid for trolling in the election campaign?

So stop with the attempt at rationalizing the payment of people to post things on forums and comments that DO NOT IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS BEING PAID TO TYPE RESPONSES, as anything but TROLLS. Because that is what the definition of a freaking TROLL is.

SMH. I ignore fools. But I can't help but respond when the argument is SO lame as to be insulting to a person of average intelligence.
edit on 14-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

What a ridiculous comment in light of the fact that the DNC email leaks PROVE that numerous mainstream medi a companies have been in collusion with the HRC campaign. Sheep much? Do you bleat too? And no, I am not a freaking Trump supporter. I DO HAVE EYES THAT CAN READ THOUGH. SMH.

Hello Freshly Minted ATS Member!

I'll be more likely to respond to your, er, material, if you actually post something vaguely resembling facts and evidence.

As it is, you sound like every other anonymous troll with this meaningless dribble and pointless ad hom.

Aside from that, Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Hello Freshly Minted ATS Member!

I'll be more likely to respond to your, er, material, if you actually post something vaguely resembling facts and evidence.

As it is, you sound like every other anonymous troll with this meaningless dribble and pointless ad hom.

Aside from that, Welcome to ATS.

Sorry, I don't do free research for other people, especially when anyone who types in 'dnc email leaks budget' can find all the info they need to realize that 1M dollars was budgeted for internet shills. I have no idea who you are, but I can assure you I've been researching this stuff for many years, and I don't waste my time with people that post things that ignore facts right in front of them. Especially when I'm like the 10th person on this thread mentioning the 'facts' you seem to fail to address. SMH.

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join