It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shill trolls: Pro HRC should be looked at with a closer eye

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Mods, is this a rant?

A million dollars has been spent for online trolling in defense of HRC. Majority of ats members know this. I do believe we should raise a eye brow on pro hrc threads. That being said I'm positive that these paid trolls will certainly be on ats.

Of all places, this is a hotspot for ats members idealogy, conspiracies and worldwide interactions that this message board has create it.

Yeah, keep a eye raised for both pro candidates if you want. I'm just addressing the insanity that this political turmoil has create on both parties..

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You mention HRC. But leave out Trump, so Ill add...

Russia buys Pro Trump Trolls

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

This has been going on here for months.
Nothing new, really.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

That Russia/trump connection is far reaching and I've addressed "both" to keep a eye out if you read my last paragraph

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

SIgh.
The Russia/Trump "connection" is part of the exact thing you are discussing in your OP.

It is a manufactured falsehood in the aresenal of bs that the Clinton campaign is pushing through their propaganda machine.
It is exactly the kind of thing we have to watch for.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I did read your last paragraph. However your subject clearly singles out HRC. So you're concerned over HRC trolls without any bit of evidence other than your intuition. Yet here you read actual news articles on Russia helping Trump with pro trump trolls and you call it far reaching. Laughable.
edit on 9-8-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I did read your last paragraph. However your subject clearly singles out HRC. So you're concerned over HRC trolls without any bit of evidence other than your intuition. Yet here you read actually news articles on Russia helping Trump with pro trump trolls and you call it far reaching. Laughable.

Trying to not be bias on my own page as well. That being said Clinton has dropped far more money in her campaign than Trump. With all her connects to big bankers and such.

If you look at my poat history I am a trump supporter. So again I'm not trying to be bias and at the same time show audiences those who have the money have the power in politics. Which is sad

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Every Network on MSN is pro Hillary, i fail to see how Trump is a concern as he's not getting half the coverage that she is. I'm sure the Networks are terrified of making one false move in the off chance she has them exterminated.
edit on 8/9/2016 by awareness10 because: Mandela Effect

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We should be on the look out for paid shills, but, lets keep in mind, that one does not need to be being paid to be a complete idiot, and maintain and promote a moronic political view point, such as pro-HRC people here and elsewhere.

Sometimes an idiot is just an idiot.

edit on 8/9/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Every Network on MSN is pro Hillary, i fail to see how Trump is a concern as he's not getting half the coverage that she is. I'm sure the Networks are terrified of making one false move in the off chance she has them exterminated.

Yeah, there's the buyouts. Trump cannot afford huge advertisemwnt while at the same time making insane remarks being spewed on tv all the while getting free "air time". Even fox has been sort of pro hrc.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Actually there is proof of the HRC PAC doing this, whereas this Russian/Trump business is pure conspiracy. Big difference....
edit on 9-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Fox has become more pro-Hillary since Roger Ailes was removed. I think that thing with him, accused of what he was accused of, was likely a set-up, all part of the plan to take over the media.

The new guy in charge, Rupert Murdoch, has donated to the Clinton campaign.

The Clinton machine is strong, and they are taking over.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
We should be on the look out for paid shills,

I disagree because it's a distraction. You'll never prove it anyway, and the accusation is enough to take any conversation off track. Plus, calling someone a shill is against the rules.

Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't approve of anyone breaking terms and conditions with ats...most of the time.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Actually there is proof of the HRC PAC doing this, whereas this Russian/Trump business is pure conspiracy. Big difference....

Would love to wait for said proof, but the election will be over before that happens.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Erm... What "pro Hillary threads" exactly?

This site is as anti-Hillary as you can get.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Did you mean proof of the Hillary PAC paid trolls? Oh there is plenty of proof and everyone here will get to see this. I pinky swear.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You could look at the anti-Trump threads for examples.

One of the subtler ways I have seen them work, more elsewhere than here, is to pretend to be Trump supporters, and then say stupid things in an attempt to make all Trump supporters look bad. I have actually seen a couple of obvious attempts like that on these forums.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes we have taken over ats, we post daily threads about how great trump is, and we make sure to post threads saying that Hillary is dying,crazy,kills people, does drugs, has a rapist husband,is so evil she controls the world, but so stupid that she cant open a can of soup.

Oh dammit wrong thread.

I mean Hillary is really fabulously yuge great person.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Erm... What "pro Hillary threads" exactly?

This site is as anti-Hillary as you can get.

LOL.....Why, anything anti-Trump of course!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join