It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Reminds Many of Pink Floyd Song

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't think I have ever started a thread in mud pit before. But thought it was the right forum.

Often, the lyrics, "Mother should I build the wall?" Have crossed my mind in regard to Trump. I went off to see if anyone had made videos matching this, well, yes they did, so I am not alone.

I posted them on my facebook and 2 friends of mine immediately posted, "I've got some bad news for you Sunshine...." and they were saying it in an anti-Trump sort of manner.

I am not the only person to imagine a dystopian future if Trump is elected.

and this one

They were both done quite well.

You just don't see this sort of language or problems at Clinton ralleys. I find it quite scary.

edit on 9-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

3 people = many

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You just don't see this sort of language or problems at Clinton ralleys. I find it quite scary.

Well that is because the ones that are causing trouble at Trump really is the pro Clintons..
Pro Trump are better then that.

He will be a great president, one that speak the truth and be honest.. He have be saying the same for all time.
Hilliary on the other hand is a wolf in sheep clothes.. she is just sweet talking to get voters, putting on a show.. and doing shady things behind the screens.

But sure.. If you want to destroy what is left of US and make it a new EU immigration center.. go ahead and vote for Clinton

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

How quickly we forget.

Not to mention that building Trump's wall/fence will rip private property from 1000s of American land owners.

The Great Wall Of Trump Would Be the Ultimate Eminent Domain Horror Show

Or, how Trump's wall/fence would adversely affect the environment and any animal/insect that walks, crawls or slithers, except cockroaches, of course, because nothing can keep them out!

The Environmental Impacts of a Border Fence

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Nice try, the songs theme has nothing to do with a literal wall, rather the one we build to seal ourselves off from society. The Wall's theme was written by a rock star that was tired of being abused by the record industry and forced to play in front of ravenous fans that never got enough of his energy.

Besides Trump didn't build the wall down Mexico way, the fraidy cats and control freaks did. Like the Germans, Soviets, Chinese, Romans and Israelis, they thought a wall would keep all the people they pissed off out of their back yard. Last gasp of dying empires.
edit on 9-8-2016 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You're already living in a dystopian future

Hillarys Benghazi fiasco
Walks away after FBI found wrongdoings...the list keeps piling up

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Clinton Foundation Money Laundering

And in the vein of your thread...Some Floyd
Have a Cigar
Pink Floyd

We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green,
Have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start, It could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy,
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

This the mud pit - after all

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

3 people = many

I was talking about the vides like this and the people who like them. Not me and the 2 people on FB.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You're already living in a dystopian future

Hillarys Benghazi fiasco
Walks away after FBI found wrongdoings...the list keeps piling up

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Clinton Foundation Money Laundering

And in the vein of your thread...Some Floyd
Have a Cigar
Pink Floyd

We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green,
Have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start, It could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy,
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.

This the mud pit - after all

If those things are true, it isn't dystopian. That is not the word.

I could use those worde in 'Money' for Trump too.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I understand the meaning of the somg "The Wall". It does not mean that or other somgs can adapt to other things in the future.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yep!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I have been to 2 Trump, no trouble makers there except for the idiots screaming at us and protesting. The Trump supporters kept to ourselves and did our best to listen to the man speak. Kinda of the point of a rally, we don't go making a mess at clinton rallys.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Well that is because the ones that are causing trouble at Trump really is the pro Clintons..
Pro Trump are better then that.

Odd, before it was Sanders agitators causing problems? Is that a ME? LOL

Looking at the dates and videos, it is not Clinton or Sanders people perpetrating the violence.

It is obviously a Trump supporter that yells "Go back to Africa".

It is Trump saying 'people would have been taken out on stretchers" and all that kind of thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

I have been to 2 Trump, no trouble makers there except for the idiots screaming at us and protesting. The Trump supporters kept to ourselves and did our best to listen to the man speak. Kinda of the point of a rally, we don't go making a mess at clinton rallys.

2 ralleys. That certainly disproves all of the examples/dates/cites in the video. /sarc

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It's plainly obvious it's the Hillary supporters going into disrupt the show causing the trouble, the blind won't see that though.
They see trump supporters as fighting other trump supporters, it's what they want to see

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't like where the country is or where it is heading. Hope and change sucked.

4 years of cankles Clinton would send us over the edge so I'll take my chances with a wall.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I understand the meaning of the somg "The Wall". It does not mean that or other songs can adapt to other things in the future.

I know how its been mis adapted over the decades.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

It's plainly obvious it's the Hillary supporters going into disrupt the show causing the trouble, the blind won't see that though.
They see trump supporters as fighting other trump supporters, it's what they want to see

I see trump suporters attacking protesters. Not Trump supporters attacking Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I understand the meaning of the somg "The Wall". It does not mean that or other songs can adapt to other things in the future.

I know how its been mis adapted over the decades.

This is not a misadaptation. There is more going on in these particular songs than a problem with a record company.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Actually if you behave like that inside the rally you will be removed. Outside on the public sidewalk you can be all the jackass you want, but both times the only loud and rude ones came from left of the isle.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I don't like where the country is or where it is heading. Hope and change sucked.

4 years of cankles Clinton would send us over the edge so I'll take my chances with a wall.

That is the problem. Taking a chance with someone that has no clear platform. It's like saying "I'll take box #2" and not know what is in it.

It's so bad, the GOP is either not going to vote for him or are trying desperately to run a conservative 3rd party candidate.

I have never been a Republican, but I know they aren't idiots. They realized this is dangerious to the country. Not that Trump won't 'fall in line', they realize he is a nightmare. Similar to being the female Sarah Palin, but worse. He wouldn't be next in line, he would be it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join