It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA: Declassified-Documents : Report Air Force Security Office

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: 11165

Part of the stagnation of growth with this topic is not having the masses on board with the fact the the UFO phenomenon is not a theory or hoax.

You are spot on with that remark. The UFO phenomenon is something real in that people and our machines have detected something flying in our atmosphere that we cannot explain and are not man made.

There are certainly elements in these documents that more than suggest that the phenomenon is intelligently controlled and not by our current civilization

This is where you are not necessarily wrong but the trail of evidence does not really point to anything other than our governments do not understand what the small minority of truly unidentified flying objects represent.

Unfortunately our popular culture has rammed it into us that UFOs are piloted/controlled by aliens. People have a lot of difficulty getting over that hurdle because of their belief systems and the constant drip feed from UFOtainment. But to get closer to solving the UFO issue you really have to break the association of UFO = Alien spacecraft.

As a starter look at this short video.

Science does not consider the likely solution to the Hessdalen lights to be alien spacecraft. But the characteristics are the same things reported during UFO sightings. There are undoubtedly many different explanations to UFO cases. There may even be one or two that really were an extra-terrestrial probe from somewhere else.

If you really want the real truth then you have to look at everything as impartially as you can.

That all said you've put a lot of effort into this thread to make it interesting so duly starred and flagged.

^Great post! But i'll defer back to the material in the opening post to prove intelligent control:

10:30 - Major Davis at Howard Operations advised of UFO. He will go up and take a look.

11:20 - AF 5289 (T-33) airborne to check UFO. UFO was observed to avoid jet. As soon as jet got close, UFO appeared to move away for several miles, then stop.

^That is intelligent control. I'll restate: it is intelligent, and not ours.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It is wise not to completely disregard or ignore the taboo realms of spirit science when researching stuff like this. Anyone with a basic knowledge of physics and the known types of matter knows exactly what I'm talking about. I research without bias and seek only truth. Some may read this and laugh it off, many others have had their minds and lives changed. We have a U.S. Govt blinded by greed and power, and some with crazy thoughts of immortality. Like many others, only they have the means to explore much of this intensely, and with alot at stake. I love discussing these topics with others who share a well intended interest. It has become one of the few topics that the general public frowns on, and that alone speaks volumes. Our statue of liberty is the Goddess Isis, and alot of our Government is involved in some real shady rituals etc to say the least. Considering current events and phenomena/happenings, I'm shocked more people aren't paying attention to this. Whatever you all believe, I hope you find your truths and are blessed with love. Thanks to everyone who has contributed here and to threads like this. What is more human than the questions we seek answers to the most?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
It is wise not to completely disregard or ignore the taboo realms of spirit science when researching stuff like this. Anyone with a basic knowledge of physics and the known types of matter knows exactly what I'm talking about. I research without bias and seek only truth. Some may read this and laugh it off, many others have had their minds and lives changed. We have a U.S. Govt blinded by greed and power, and some with crazy thoughts of immortality. Like many others, only they have the means to explore much of this intensely, and with alot at stake. I love discussing these topics with others who share a well intended interest. It has become one of the few topics that the general public frowns on, and that alone speaks volumes. Our statue of liberty is the Goddess Isis, and alot of our Government is involved in some real shady rituals etc to say the least. Considering current events and phenomena/happenings, I'm shocked more people aren't paying attention to this. Whatever you all believe, I hope you find your truths and are blessed with love. Thanks to everyone who has contributed here and to threads like this. What is more human than the questions we seek answers to the most?

I only mean to assert that the phenomenon is real and intelligent, and that there are good indicators that it's not ours.
But i'll bite. What taboo realm of spirit science specifically would you attribute these things too.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11165

I only mean to assert that the phenomenon is real and intelligent, and that there are good indicators that it's not ours.
But i'll bite. What taboo realm of spirit science specifically would you attribute these things too.
It's great you remain open minded and question everything. I basically meant the Angel/demon angle, especially with what we now know about matter, specifically Anti matter. It seems at least some form of this knowledge is quite possibly ancient wisdom, if only to a chosen few. Regardless, we know some of the elite have been playing with fire in recent years and we are quite possibly running into consequences, seems maybe some could even be running into us. Maybe this was always the way of the world and it's just glaringly obvious and in our faces now. If so, I don't believe it's been on this level. And I think alot of us, if not all of us have a sense of foreboding right now like never before. Even if it's by design of the elite for some devious plan? I'm not afraid of the labels that come with this turf or any of the consequences. More chaos and lies anyone? I think most of us have had enough, and have to swallow more. Be a light in the dark, whatever your belief. Understand matter and you will gain great enlightenment, and discover many of natures secrets. Remember progress and technology are not synonymous, and question everything!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11165

It's great you remain open minded and question everything. I basically meant the Angel/demon angle, especially with what we now know about matter, specifically Anti matter. It seems at least some form of this knowledge is quite possibly ancient wisdom, if only to a chosen few. Regardless, we know some of the elite have been playing with fire in recent years and we are quite possibly running into consequences, seems maybe some could even be running into us. Maybe this was always the way of the world and it's just glaringly obvious and in our faces now. If so, I don't believe it's been on this level. And I think alot of us, if not all of us have a sense of foreboding right now like never before. Even if it's by design of the elite for some devious plan? I'm not afraid of the labels that come with this turf or any of the consequences. More chaos and lies anyone? I think most of us have had enough, and have to swallow more. Be a light in the dark, whatever your belief. Understand matter and you will gain great enlightenment, and discover many of natures secrets. Remember progress and technology are not synonymous, and question everything!
Well said!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I wonder how many interceptors crashed during that time?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I welcome our new insect overlords.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I welcome our new insect overlords.

^there's always that one guy that wants to suck up to the insect overlords; I am also that one guy

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 191stMIDET

There are many reports available both governmental and not that people could find mind blowing but as interesting as some of those reports are none that I'm aware of could be classed of evidence for ET visitation.

I wish it were different but as it stands absence of evidence seems to be evidence of absence.

I've come across a good number of reports that could be classed as evidence for advanced non-human intelligence. Given this fact, whether that intelligence is extraterrestrial or not seems to be a moot point.

If it's intelligent and non-human, it makes little difference where it originates. The fascinating thing is that it's here at all.

And if they AREN'T non-human, then that's almost as interesting considering that our most cutting-edge publicly acknowledged technology today has nowhere near the performance of UFO technology of 70 years ago. It would be akin to the discovery that a small, secretive group of ancient Greeks had somehow invented jet aircraft.
edit on 10-8-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yep that's about the best you'll ever get in these reports. Tantalizingly interesting but not conclusive enough to actually prove anything of substance. It's vaguely similar to what happened to Lt. William Patterson flying on an intercept cause over Washington on 26th July 1952 during the famous UFO flap (an important event in UFO history).

This phenomenon gives the appearance of intelligent control to some observers and even produces radar tracks of objects. But the evidence has so far remained elusive for anything more than mundane explanations and our own tech. Even the development of early ECM like Project Palladium (which was definitely ours) might be a suspect in this case.

The report does say

Unidentified blip believed. to be weather balloon picked up between Albrook and Taboga.

That is the most likely explanation for what was seen.

NSA mind control exercise - ENDS

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yep that's about the best you'll ever get in these reports. Tantalizingly interesting but not conclusive enough to actually prove anything of substance. It's vaguely similar to what happened to Lt. William Patterson flying on an intercept cause over Washington on 26th July 1952 during the famous UFO flap (an important event in UFO history).

This phenomenon gives the appearance of intelligent control to some observers and even produces radar tracks of objects. But the evidence has so far remained elusive for anything more than mundane explanations and our own tech. Even the development of early ECM like Project Palladium (which was definitely ours) might be a suspect in this case.

The report does say

Unidentified blip believed. to be weather balloon picked up between Albrook and Taboga.

That is the most likely explanation for what was seen.

NSA mind control exercise - ENDS

What exactly is inconclusive about being evaded upon approach?? That says so much, it says it's fully aware of you even at distance. It has an agenda (not be intercepted), and has no care about our air space. You keep introducing inconclusive outside stories... These docs are really straight forward and easy to understand.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What exactly is inconclusive about being evaded upon approach?? That says so much, it says it's fully aware of you even at distance

Well tell the world's media and all the UFO researchers that you have found the smoking gun then. The proof everyone else has been looking for.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What exactly is inconclusive about being evaded upon approach?? That says so much, it says it's fully aware of you even at distance

Well tell the world's media and all the UFO researchers that you have found the smoking gun then. The proof everyone else has been looking for.

^This truth (that UFO's are real and many are under intelligent control) is already known by many individuals and governments all over the world.

If you are a *'researcher' who hasn't discovered this simple truth yet, maybe it is the researchers ability to extrapolate data, because it surely isn't the lack of data.

Further, the people I care to wake up about the topic are those who have been confused by the worlds media coverage and faux researchers; that's why I brung this topic to ATS. The return on time put in has been exceeding.

Thank you,

edit on 10-8-2016 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Apologies for the tone of that post. It was more a comment of frustration rather than being the sarcastic post aimed at you.

^This truth (that UFO's are real and many are under intelligent control) is already known by many individuals and governments all over the world.

Yes UFOs are real. Many 'appear' to be under intelligent control to pilots, radar technicians, and observers in all walks of life. The evidence for them actually being under intelligent control (that is not human in origin) is however inconclusive. The truth is that we can't easily study UFOs because we don't have any UFOs. We only have reports about them.

Many 'individuals' will conclude that they saw an object under intelligent control (and maybe they really did?) and many reports show this. But official opinion is that the evidence is not conclusive. So if the governments of the world have conclusive proof of this then they are still hiding from us to this day.

I wish you good luck. It was a good opening post you made so please do not stop digging for information.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If you are a *'researcher' who hasn't discovered this simple truth yet, maybe it is the researchers ability to extrapolate data, because it surely isn't the lack of data.

Some people just require different levels of proof.

I would bet there are some ET cases you consider debunked that others will swear are the real deal.

Personally I agree with you, the evidence is there, but to each their own.

Some of the cases I like are below

Levelland 57 - Several motorist encounter a glowing sphere that stops their motor, police try to locate the object and also see it.
Westall 66 (start in at 9:47, picture at 11:00). Daylight sighting of a drone like craft levitates up on a school campus.
Ravenna 66 - Several police chase ufo through 2 states
Minot AFB B-52 incident 68 - radar confirmation case
Colares 1977 - UFOs burning residents
Belgium 89,90 - Wave of UFO sightings
edit on 12-8-2016 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I am an artist, and I'm trying to picture this in my head ,did the triangle have a slope down to a tip (Smaller on top than bottom) or a vertical edge?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I am an artist, and I'm trying to picture this in my head ,did the triangle have a slope down to a tip (Smaller on top than bottom) or a vertical edge?

That's a little tough for me... my view offered so much from the under carriage and not a lot from other angles. I would say it at least gave the impression from my best angle (when it was stationary) that the height of the craft didn't vary much at all at any given point but definitely thicker towards the center than at the edges.

Some things that might be notable for an artist:
-This thing looked very expensive, did not look like it had seen any wear and tear - very sleek overall and very complicated look from the under view (the bottom looked really exposed in comparison to how sleek the overall was).

-When stationary it seemed the light color of choice was like a LED/white (keep in mind this was seen in daylight, so maybe even the white light had something to do with it's power).

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Any visible panels holes or surface details?
Many have said it looked liked it was one piece or grown.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Some people just require different levels of proof.

I would bet there are some ET cases you consider debunked that others will swear are the real deal.

Personally I agree with you, the evidence is there, but to each their own.

Some of the cases I like are below

Levelland 57 - Several motorist encounter a glowing sphere that stops their motor, police try to locate the object and also see it.
Westall 66 (start in at 9:47, picture at 11:00). Daylight sighting of a drone like craft levitates up on a school campus.
Ravenna 66 - Several police chase ufo through 2 states
Minot AFB B-52 incident 68 - radar confirmation case
Colares 1977 - UFOs burning residents
Belgium 89,90 - Wave of UFO sightings

^Thanks for those links! Are you not a big fan of the Zimbabwe schoolyard close encounter?

About the 'levels of proof':

When I think about the proof we will accept to go to war or to execute a person (these things of major consequence), it becomes amazing what we won't accept as proof to an outside intelligence.

I think the level of proof we demand depends on the necessity (or perceived necessity) to respond; which IMO is no way to draw a scientific conclusion.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Any visible panels holes or surface details?
Many have said it looked liked it was one piece or grown.

I have read the 'one piece' description ... I couldn't see this described as that unless someone would have seen it from further away. The matte black overall appearance definitely would have looked more on piece-ish with less visibility

From where I saw there is no way I would describe this as a 'seamless single piece' or anything 'organic' or 'grown'. It looked like something out of hi-tech sci-fi movie more than something out of an old saucer film.

As far as panel, holes, etc. most of the none-bottom portion i could see was very limited, I definitely didn't see anything I would flat out say was a window and definitely no holes, or anything that looked like it was holding things together (screws... welds etc...)

I'll add this too one thing that really helped me see the bottom well in addition to my position was the 'LED like white light', that some of the circular light sources underneath displayed before shifting colors and speed. The white light illuminated other portions enough where I could see the other non lit circular areas before they had ever lit up. (picture these circles lining the edge of the bottom and shifting pattern and color as the speed changed)

The show was on the bottom

edit on 13-8-2016 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join