It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA: Declassified-Documents : Report Air Force Security Office

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
NSA: Declassified-Documents > Report Air Force Security Office
source:www.nsa.gov...

What: These are as noted, 'declassified documents' pertaining to UFO's (in .pdf format).

When: There are a lot of reports I am still making my way through, everything I have read so far has been from the 50's.

Where: From the NSA

Why: The 'why' is two fold -
A: Because there are a lot of reports to read and follow up on here (some are very fantastic in nature... evasive maneuvers, super high speeds, apparently metallic etc.)

B: If you read through you will begin to notice that some (not nearly all) of the reports with visual sightings are barely legible (I strained my eyes through a couple of the rough ones), but I figure the types that don't mind going through countless nasa photos may have the patience to help piece through some of the more difficult to read reports.

My personal thoughts:

Surely if anyone has doubt that the UFO phenomenon is real and of very high interest to national security, these reports should put that to rest for you. It's not a matter of simply covering for secret projects, or mis identification, or hoax. Something was (is?) in our skies that demonstrates aerial features that would lead logic away from stuff capable of modern humans. It's real. It's not ours.

I included a snapshot so that you get kind of a feel for the reports, and I am straining my eyes through some pretty good ones that have rough scans. I figure this will be of interest to others.

One thing I noticed in some reports is whatever these things are seem to definitely be intelligently controlled and not wanting to be communicated with. Some are evasive others seem to be cloaked all together (a lot of reports that don't have a visual even when an attempt was made do have multiple radar detections some over the period of days).

Edit to add a chunk I thought was interesting and actually references 'flying saucers':

…Estimated 50 miles. I also told them it was moving very rapidly something like those flying saucers. Shortly thereafter, ‘Archie 29’ called ???? control and verified my account of the object. After positive identification of ‘Archie 29’, the discussion of the object was referred to as to it’s position from ‘Archie 29’. I verified all of ‘Archie 29’s’ information and continued watching the object until approximately 20 miles from Harmon Field. From the information ???? was giving ‘Archie 29’, It was apparent that ‘Archie 29’ would make any further reports on the object, so I decided to land at Harmon and cleared from the ???? ????. Signed LT. Robert W. Schneck A?-775721 Aircraft COMDR, KC-97 97th ???

(I added the ???? for parts I could not decipher)
edit on 9-8-2016 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 11165

Nice find...

Looking forward to seeing what else in in there.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
And I'll bet the NSA ones all have some sort of radar contact or comms aspect. Because they do SIGINT and ELINT. And that's why you forward that sort of thing to them.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Nice find...

Looking forward to seeing what else in in there.

Yeah I love reading straight forward reports on the topic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
And I'll bet the NSA ones all have some sort of radar contact or comms aspect. Because they do SIGINT and ELINT. And that's why you forward that sort of thing to them.

^Wow that is pretty insightful because a lot of these reports do seem to be centered around the radar reports... like even when they saw the UFO they seem to care more about the radar and comms to confirm.

There are some I have read where there is no visual made after an attempt, but the report reads pretty confident that the object is real based on the quality and coordination of radar.

Thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Very cool. This is the type of evidence i like to see. Although, inconclusive, these reports may help support or even confirm other stories. Thanks for posting. I will gladly dig in when i get some free time.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Very cool. This is the type of evidence i like to see. Although, inconclusive, these reports may help support or even confirm other stories. Thanks for posting. I will gladly dig in when i get some free time.

Thanks, It definitely represents a lot of potential digging I think.

A lot of these reports are very conclusive; I mean of course depending on what it is you hope to conclude. Some of them include physical objects with intelligent flight patterns and incredible maneuvers; with trained observers and data to match ... I think it's conclusive to the reality that UFO's are not all simply the figment of active imagination or mis-identification. Thus making it a worthy scientific study instead of something that should ever be classified as 'conspiracy theory'

It's conclusively not in the realm of theory IMO.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a chunk that references 'flying saucers' >>

…Estimated 50 miles. I also told them it was moving very rapidly something like those flying saucers. Shortly thereafter, ‘Archie 29’ called ???? control and verified my account of the object. After positive identification of ‘Archie 29’, the discussion of the object was referred to as to it’s position from ‘Archie 29’. I verified all of ‘Archie 29’s’ information and continued watching the object until approximately 20 miles from Harmon Field. From the information ???? was giving ‘Archie 29’, It was apparent that ‘Archie 29’ would make any further reports on the object, so I decided to land at Harmon and cleared from the ???? ????. Signed LT. Robert W. Schneck A?-775721 Aircraft COMDR, KC-97 97th ???

(I added the ???? for parts I could not decipher)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I met a man just last night who said he was an engineer with NASA during the Apollo space program. He looked at me and asked very pointedly "Do you believe in aliens?" I responded with my typical "Seems like an awful waste of space if there isnt."

He said that those reports from the air force and ones like these were true. He had seen them while testing equipment for Apollo missions. He made some pretty fantastical claims. Most of which I had heard before including the claims that the Apollo missions actually went longer than 17 and that some interesting things were found on the dark side if the moon. He also said something about a secret military installation in a mountain in the desert here in the US. He said it has scientists, a nuclear reactor, and aliens. He then went on to tell me that he finally saw his first female alien not long before he retired from it. He said she looked very similar to me but her face was quite a bit different. I took that to mean that anatomically she was very similar to a human female.

Who knows if he was telling the truth. He was very matter of fact in the telling of it. If he was telling the truth then he seems to have confirmed for me quite a few conspiracy theories. If he was just crazy... well he was still interesting to talk to.

I will have an opportunity to speak with this gentleman again tonight. I am gonna look into some questions I want to ask and see how much he is willing to tell me. For curiousities sake if nothing else.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well then, that's my evening reading sorted.

Looking forward to seeing what else gets found in these archives.

Question is really, will we ever know the true nature of these, or is the rhyme and reason that spun in a web of lies and subterfuge that these kind of leaks are actually functionally meaningless drip-feeds which end up throwing you further off the scent and further from the reality that exists around these in the present day?

We'll never know..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RitualReality
Well then, that's my evening reading sorted.

Looking forward to seeing what else gets found in these archives.

Question is really, will we ever know the true nature of these, or is the rhyme and reason that spun in a web of lies and subterfuge that these kind of leaks are actually functionally meaningless drip-feeds which end up throwing you further off the scent and further from the reality that exists around these in the present day?

We'll never know..

That is the question... I think it's something like most of the smaller ones are probably exploratory drones and the larger ones maybe manned; but at the same time I find it hard to believe that not a single space fairing person from their respective civilization(s) wants to make widespread contact.

Maybe that points to civilization(s) that operate as a hive, because I can't see that scenario with individuality being a factor.

Even if don't have the answers tucked away somewhere I would at least like to know what our most informed consensus is on the topic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just linking to the ATS files for those pictures, much easier to read, plus a magnifier.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Another link to Air force regulation 200-2 (AFR 200-2, 12-AUG-1954) that shows just how much the air force was really interested in UFO's.

www.cufon.org...
edit on 9-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

'ENRAGE'

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: YachiruKusajishi
I met a man just last night who said he was an engineer with NASA during the Apollo space program. He looked at me and asked very pointedly "Do you believe in aliens?" I responded with my typical "Seems like an awful waste of space if there isnt."

He said that those reports from the air force and ones like these were true. He had seen them while testing equipment for Apollo missions. He made some pretty fantastical claims. Most of which I had heard before including the claims that the Apollo missions actually went longer than 17 and that some interesting things were found on the dark side if the moon. He also said something about a secret military installation in a mountain in the desert here in the US. He said it has scientists, a nuclear reactor, and aliens. He then went on to tell me that he finally saw his first female alien not long before he retired from it. He said she looked very similar to me but her face was quite a bit different. I took that to mean that anatomically she was very similar to a human female.

Who knows if he was telling the truth. He was very matter of fact in the telling of it. If he was telling the truth then he seems to have confirmed for me quite a few conspiracy theories. If he was just crazy... well he was still interesting to talk to.

I will have an opportunity to speak with this gentleman again tonight. I am gonna look into some questions I want to ask and see how much he is willing to tell me. For curiousities sake if nothing else.

That's not a stretch for me to accept... but the implications are very broad with that. For starters what does that even mean that the humanoid+intelligence form can be found other places. Mind blowing.

Since we are sharing here. I actually saw triangle on a mid clear day in the lower part of VA some years back (so happy someone was with me, because I didn't get any type of physical evidence not even a picture and I'm pretty sure I had my phone -- it all just happened so fast but at the same time in slow motion)... What bugs me to this day is that i'll never ever know if it was one of ours (especially considering how much military stuff goes on in VA).

But here are a couple of characteristics I observed... It seemed to have different speed settings with different attributes. What first alerted me to the fact something must be in the sky was a sonic boom sound in the sky. I looked in the direction I perceived the sound to come from and didnt see anything. and then not 2 minutes later about i guess i would say maybe only 100 feet in the air (I'm not a trained person at those types of estimates but it was pretty damn low, lower than I would expect to be for such a conspicuous time and location). Low enough for me to see details of the craft.

- It was triangular but not raised very high from top to bottom... i could only see mostly the bottom and part of the side from the angle I was at.

-When I first saw it, it was stationary and perfectly quiet at least from my distance, so perfectly still like it wasn't even there.

-It came off so oblivious to anybody being able to see it... that's part of the reason I felt like it maybe was ours, that and the reports i read usually these things are perfectly quiet, and again I do believe it was this craft that made the initial sonic boom

-when it was still you could see circular lights along the bottom with a totally sleek design to the entire craft (the overall coloring was like a matte black), looked futuristic. and you could see like some lights where lit like a plain white but it was so clear you could see where other lights just weren't on

-the light pattern switched once to where more lights where on and at the same time it started moving away some but not very fast, definitely not sonic boom fast.

-then when it seemed like 3 or 4 times away from where it initially was the light configuration changed again to a multi colored looking setup with more of the lights on and that's when this thing took off so fast that in a few moments... it was just gone

-the movement was timed so closely to the lights changing I did and do believe it had something to do with propulsion or speed or whatever... it's speed seemed tied to the light configuration.

All I could say to the lady riding with me was 'you saw that right'. We told our friends when we got back, they didn't laugh us off but that was the end of it... I will probably never ever know what that was all about, but it was really cool and in no way aggressive

^you shouldn't believe things you read on the internet... but that there is a fact.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

'ENRAGE'

that's what I see too.. but I didn't understand it contextually.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Just linking to the ATS files for those pictures, much easier to read, plus a magnifier.

^Thanks!

link   
double post

link   
double post

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a great find. Some as you pointed out classy reporting of some interesting things going on in the skies. Lots and lots of contacts. The 50's is when ufo reports began to come in big time, especially in the U.S. as bomb testing and nuclear bomb testing and missile launches were well under way. Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

a great find. Some as you pointed out classy reporting of some interesting things going on in the skies. Lots and lots of contacts. The 50's is when ufo reports began to come in big time, especially in the U.S. as bomb testing and nuclear bomb testing and missile launches were well under way. Good stuff.

Yeah, from everything I read on the topic in that era of sightings, it's hard not to think it has to do with the stuff we were doing. But then it's sad because you kind of have to conclude that they had a meeting and said we will do any and everything but deal with humans on a social level lol... I totally get that

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join