It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Merkel flying immgrants into Germany late at night?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.koeln-bonn-airport.de...

If you look at the arrivals(Ankunft) there certainly seems to be a large spike in flights coming from Turkey, after midnight, and from places that don't appear in the daytime flight schedule.
edit on 9-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

annoying endless anti refugee and anti Merkel comments,

You mean common sense and not being a moron?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It's an incredible stupid source and article twisting the facts, but true is this are stranded asylum seekers from Italy and greece

How is it stupid and what facts are being twisted? You even say yourself that these flights are bringing in asylum seekers.

Btw, if you check you can see that most of these nightflights are coming from Turkey.

btw, the "misleading" pic is obviously for illustration and they sure didn't try hiding it, since they clearly linked the source of the full pic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Can this be right?

Yes we can(!)... finish every sentence with an !.

I don't need to speak german to see the naked hysteria crapping into pants again. It's rather a question of exclamation marks, but yes I do and yes it's a load of rubbish on some blog in the internetz.

They're usually deporting people over night, so the diametrical opposite of that story is true.

As such, the question is not whether what is taking place at European airports violates police policy, court rulings or human rights. It doesn't. Rather, the question is how much cold routine our rich society would like to adopt when it comes to sending people away. Whether we really have to send away people who are poor, but willing to work. Where poverty ends and oppression begins. And how much humanity is possible.

Europe's Deportation Machine

Nope, the ZEIT is no left-wing-agenda infested news agency, but rather the opposite. Go and figure!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

No I mean xenophobic hate and not taking responsibility for their own countries actions.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I don't need to speak german to see the naked hysteria crapping into pants again. It's rather a question of exclamation marks, but yes I do and yes it's a load of rubbish on some blog in the internetz.

You only need to speak and one will see the leftist propaganda and damage control.

So what you are saying is that people are actually being deported here. Well if they are then they weren't elligible for asylum, so what is your problem in that case?

The flights that are being refered to in the OP are arrivals.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Who cares?
As long as they're in Germany, they aren't here.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

It's an incredible stupid source and article twisting the facts, but true is this are stranded asylum seekers from Italy and greece

How is it stupid and what facts are being twisted? You even say yourself that these flights are bringing in asylum seekers.

Btw, if you check you can see that most of these nightflights are coming from Turkey.

btw, the "misleading" pic is obviously for illustration and they sure didn't try hiding it, since they clearly linked the source of the full pic.

The source also has an article about hartz 4 receivers need a "Führungszeugnis" that's total bs.
And the refugee deal was never about letting no one in, just that they'd get "filtered". So what did you expect, those who have a right to apply here for asylum would walk from turkey?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You didn't answer the question "what facts are being twisted?" for some odd reason.

The source also has an article about hartz 4 receivers need a "Führungszeugnis" that's total bs.

I'm not from Germany myself but it took me 10 seconds to find that in fact your claim is BS.

Just a quick example,

Hartz IV: Jobcenter verlangt Führungszeugnis

www.gegen-hartz.de...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No it doesn't. Just if you have a criminal record, not in general.
Just as the source for the op claims, they get flown in secretly, they don't.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No it doesn't. Just if you have a criminal record, not in general.

Every source I checked is refering to Harz recipients in general. Show me a source that says otherwise. Isn't their whole point to see which of the recipients have a criminal record?

Just as the source for the op claims, they get flown in secretly, they don't.

Can you show me a official source concerning these nightflights with statistics about the number of refugees coming in or mainstream sources discussing this?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well you have to take my word then, as I am getting hartz for the time of my retraining and no one ever asked for that.

And as I said before, part of the refugee deal is that they can apply from the turkish reception camps for an asylum in the country they want to go to. How do you think they would travel if they get approved? That's just not interesting for journalists to report on, because it would be stating the obvious. At least for everybody with a few working brain cells...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Every source I checked is refering to Harz recipients in general.

Try SGB 2 and a real source, not some bs on blogs in the internetz.

www.sozialgesetzbuch-sgb.de...

There is no such thing for ALG2 recipients, aka Harzer. Show me I'm wrong. Your 'source' is utter rubbish in case you don't, which is what I'll put my money on.

Same with this latenight refugee fly-in service rubbish, some people earn their clickbait money with precisely that form of disinfo scams. You're aware of this fact, are you?

edit on 9-8-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Well you have to take my word then, as I am getting hartz for the time of my retraining and no one ever asked for that.

All the sources I saw claiming this are very recent, in the last few days, so maybe you weren't asked yet? Again, all the sources are talking about recipients in general, so, no, I am not taking your word for it.

And as I said before, part of the refugee deal is that they can apply from the turkish reception camps for an asylum in the country they want to go to. How do you think they would travel if they get approved? That's just not interesting for journalists to report on, because it would be stating the obvious. At least for everybody with a few working brain cells...

If you had a few more you would maybe wonder why this is being done at night out of sight of most people. Could it be that they kinda want to hide the actual number of refugees coming in every day?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Same with this latenight refugee fly-in service rubbish,

You are saying refugees aren't being flown in with those flights? Do you also deny that refugees are being flown in, period?

Try SGB 2 and a real source, not some bs on blogs in the internetz.

Like I said, this seems to be a new development and your source is from 2015. Again, various recent sources are claiming this and they are talking about recipients in general.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Could it be because they're not commercial flights and normal passengers wouldn't be very amused if they'd had to sit next to someone who comes out of a camp with just very basic hygienic facilities?

And ey seriously how about you just accept that 90% of all internet blogs are opinion based and not on research? Someone linked the actual law, but some blogger knows more?
Believe what you want, why would I care.
Have fun.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: uncommitted

Russia and Turkey are mainly bombing the Kurds, they mostly fight back and don't run away.
Assad kills his own population sorry I didn't compare US and UK to him.

It was directed at paraphi and his annoying endless anti refugee and anti Merkel comments, if that helps you to see where my p.o. comment came from.

Yeah the Kurds are the only ones who actually obeyed the UN- brokered ceasefire. There is no open hostility between the Syrian Government and Kurdish groups and they are not subject to Russian targeting. Turkey sure as hell attacks them for the benefit of ISIL though.

Considering the fictional "moderate opposition" consists almost entirely of terrorist Jihadists and foreign mercenaries i don't think there is much basis to the claim that Assqd bombs his own people. Only the ones who are terrorists.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Could it be because they're not commercial flights and normal passengers wouldn't be very amused if they'd had to sit next to someone who comes out of a camp with just very basic hygienic facilities?

Why would a normal passenger be on such a non commercial flight anyway. If these planes are chartered for refugees specifically, then this would not be a problem, even during the day.

And ey seriously how about you just accept that 90% of all internet blogs are opinion based and not on research?

That's why you see me doing my own research, and I wasn't refering to just blogs. In the meanwhile I "must take your word for it".

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Is that what this 'article' was about? Yes, many refugees tend to arrive here via plane, actually way more than one might think - crap your pants!
Is it part of a sinister plan to smuggle in refugees? Should be rather easy to dismantle then, somebody has to pay for all those flights after all. Who was it, Muddi Merkel herself? You really bought all that without thinking twice?

Gimme a break and an update in case you find anything factual, factual as in "not just another fakebook factoid".

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

PublicOpinion LINKED THE LAW. Don't take my word for it, but the SGB.

I am no transportation expert, but I would guess lower volume of air traffic means lower prizes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join