It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Merkel flying immgrants into Germany late at night?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Can this be right?

Personally I find it difficult to believe. Given all the issues that surround European Immigration at the moment why would she do it? If it is happening is it her decision or is someone leaning on her?

Perhaps this may be evidence that there is indeed an agenda that is being pushed by someone who is bigger than Europe combined but then again that sounds fanciful.

I dont speak or read German so I hope I am not barking up the wrong tree here.

what do you think?

Link

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It is a very small group.

Without knowing what is said, the photo is useless.

That pic could be taken anywhere.

Where are their handlers?

Not yet convinced. Why does she have to sneak them in. Their borders are open.

Or is this group special?

P

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I take THAT source with more than a grain of salt.. Neither the report, nor the reporter or the other articles on that site seem very reliable or unbiased (seem to be quite anti-immigrant).

Lets see: there shall be coming in several planes each with hundreds of immigrants.

Does someone want to look at some flightradar at 02:00 AM UST? Those planes should be in view on those apps, because they are using normal routes and should be traceable via radar (therefore using their transponders, which feed into those apps).

Anyone saying "those will be flying without their transponders online" should provide a very detailed explanation on how the ICAO and other international flightprotocols can be voided that easily. No, I can not accept "because Merkel said so!". It does not work that easy with EU-wide air traffic.
edit on 9 8 2016 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

There's nothing in the blog to use as evidence. It's hearsay with zero links and a misleading picture.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Lol.

Well done!

Strange airport. At a stretch it might be the train from the airport but yes, very misleading picture.

P

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Probably true and as part of the excahnge of refugees with Turkey, which Germany has championed on behalf of the EU. Basically, refugees are swapped with Turkey and a huge pile of cash is given to Turkey for the inconvenience.

Good to see the Germans are setting the tone for how they will run Europe once the UK duck out. Running it badly if the last couple of years is an indication of the future!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well there are several German people on this site, so they should be able to translate.
But in my minimal German, it says they are flying in 1000s of immigrants (economic) from Greece, Turkey and Italy, night after night, when the native citizens are not around.
And Why are they doing this?

My personal opinion means little, but to me, this incredible influx of Foreigners, can only be a detriment to the future of German as we know it.

Alfverder-insane Pet....

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

It's an incredible stupid source and article twisting the facts, but true is this are stranded asylum seekers from Italy and greece.
Nothing sinister about it.

To explain for the Dumbasses here, if you run away from UK and US bombing your home, Germany gives you a new home for as long as the mass murderers are still active.
Bad germany indeed, how about just letting them kill them all for dominance and oil, because you are so superior....

edit on 9-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I suspect were this true, which I very much doubt, ordinary Germans would see absolute red.

However, one has to remember someone is pulling her chains - there always is - and its identifying the money men who are governing Germany today using Merkel as nothing but their puppet.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I didn't know she had a Pilots Licence

2nd

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Probably true and as part of the excahnge of refugees with Turkey, which Germany has championed on behalf of the EU. Basically, refugees are swapped with Turkey and a huge pile of cash is given to Turkey for the inconvenience.

Good to see the Germans are setting the tone for how they will run Europe once the UK duck out. Running it badly if the last couple of years is an indication of the future!

Wow what a nasty comment. The writer of the blog is a German and he is only assuming that this goes on because of hearsay. He then proceeds to write that this would be actually illegal by German law IF this were true.
He is also without a doubt AGAINST Merkel, plus he is criticizing the German media for constantly lying.

To me this means Germans are slowly waking up from their trance and starting to share their views online. Germans are very concerned about what is happening to our country and Germans will not be 'running europe' but politicians will.
If the German people would run europe, trust me it wouldn't be as bad as it is right now.
Merkel's doings are not what the majority agrees to. She will also be gone by the next election.
Years of brainwashing has made us a bit slow in reacting to things, but it is slowly changing.

In this day and age you MUST make a distinction between the people of a country and the rulers of a country...Please!

link   
DP thanks to some slow something.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

link   
Bloody heck! Please delete, DP.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's an incredible stupid source and article twisting the facts, but true is this are stranded asylum seekers from Italy and greece.
Nothing sinister about it.

To explain for the Dumbasses here, if you run away from UK and US bombing your home, Germany gives you a new home for as long as the mass murderers are still active.
Bad germany indeed, how about just letting them kill them all for dominance and oil, because you are so superior....

If you are talking about Syrian asylum seekers I find it quite telling that you don't mention the fact that Russian and Syrian jets are currently bombing the #### out of rebels looking to take on the IS stronghold of Aleppo. Is there a reason you decided not to mention them? If you aren't talking about Syrian refugees, where else are both the UK and US currently bombing?

As for the article, it looks like what it is - right wing, anti immigration, looking to stir up any ill feeling it can.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

We have a problem here in Germany but that´s just pure Propaganda, trust me (and ManOfEurope who was faster)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

There is an understanding between Ankara and Brussels that the nations of the European Union (EU) will agree to “quotas” of a quarter-million migrants a year directly from Turkey, claims a German Sunday paper.

The report states there is a clearly understood but little-discussed agreement between the governments of Turkey and the EU over migrant quotas, with so-called ‘refugees’ being flown directly from Asia Minor to their new European homes.

While media coverage of the agreement has mainly focussed on the deportation of migrants from Greece back to Turkey, and the payment of potentially several billion euros to Ankara in compensation, there has been less coverage of migrants being sent from Turkey to Europe. At a rate of 250,000 a year, it seems likely under the agreement Europe may receive more ‘official’ migrants than it is able to send back.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

These flights did not exist in previous years and with each plane holding several hundred people, it begs to ask the question, what is Germany up to now?

magafeed.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You might find this link a little interesting. The anti Merkel feeling you speak about appears to be coming mainly from anti Merkel media (like the link in the OP) - that doesn't mean it's wrong, but it's way too biased for me to state with certainty it's a fact and seeing as both you and I appear to be UK based, I'm not going to pretend I can speak for the 'average' German.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Wow what a nasty comment. The writer of the blog is a German and he is only assuming that this goes on because of hearsay.

What part is hearsay according to you?

Are you not aware of the Turkey/EU deal which includes ressetling (flying them in) refugees from Turkey to Europe?

This has been known for months.

europa.eu...

Apparently there is a passage in there that is causing some concern,

4) Once irregular crossings between Turkey and the EU are ending or have been substantially reduced, a Voluntary Humanitarian Admission Scheme will be activated;

It could be that these alleged nightflights are part of this vague "Scheme".

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Russia and Turkey are mainly bombing the Kurds, they mostly fight back and don't run away.
Assad kills his own population sorry I didn't compare US and UK to him.

It was directed at paraphi and his annoying endless anti refugee and anti Merkel comments, if that helps you to see where my p.o. comment came from.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join