It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Perth,Fremantle, Western Australians get together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
hi people its lortl the argumentative here. Ive noticed lots of us live around perth and Fremantle and I thought we should have a big conspiracy Trump-Hillary fest where we get together, drink lots of alcohol and celebrate.
I likve in South Fremantle but I'm totally mobile and think this could be a uniting and alcoholic occasion.

What think you Perth, Fremantle and Western Australians.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Cannington bloke here. Oh I am sure it'd be fun.
I'll wear my Hillary for Prison t-shirt to annoy everyone lol

you should be on facebook, Perth - Have a Whinge... famous group. Yes I know I know, facebook....

We've had a few meetups though, and no one has died... yet Oo

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

I'm from the great northern berbs myself.

any get together should be somewhere central so we can train it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm down in Mandurah and would be interested in meeting up with some fellow conspiracy lovers. Suggest a venue were the noise levels are lowish, hate having to shout over loud music.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

I'm in, but I'm gonna wear a disguise...these last few Oz Governments have been too cozy with their mates in the US.

Lets kick off the drinks with some talking points....

"Clinton Foundation Money Laundering"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
April 2. 2016

Meanwhile our broke Government manages to find money for the Clinton Foundation!

“BROKE” AusAID GIFTS $25 MIL TO CLINTON CAUSE
www.pickeringpost.com...

Mon 29 02 2016
More problems for DFAT and The Clintons over $70M we appear to have donated to a conman In April 2015 we first reported on the Australian Government's donations to the Clinton Foundation.

www.michaelsmithnews.com...

Here is the Annual Return for the William J. Clinton Foundation to US authorities for 2006.

www.clintonfoundation.org...

The return reveals that William J. Clinton was not a director, officer or trustee of the fund during the 2006 calendar year. He had nothing to do with the operation of the Foundation at all and thus had no authority to enter into or sign contracts or agreements on its behalf. The Australian Government says in its records and reports that it paid out $25M in reliance on the MOU it released under FOI (above). Clinton must have known at the time that he had no authority to sign. Here is the link to all of the Clinton Foundation's Annual Reports and financial returns:

this coming from the Dept Of Foreign Affairs...you know...the dept that does menial tasks like check for criminals entering Australia, passport issuance...and they got conned by a Clinton!

Hey Bill Clinton...any chance of a job? I'm tired of working and paying taxes only to see it shipped overseas to your pocket

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So you are all in Perth Western Australia and you are going to gather to winge about the US political system, about Hillary, Trump and crap like that.
Surely you must have something more interesting going on down there than the Climtons, than US politics, surely
You all going to gather and talk about how you can't vote for Trump but would if you could

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Australia and you are going to gather to winge about the US political system, about Hillary

Why not, we've "invested" taxpayers money in the Clinton Foundation; we could always talk about religion I guess

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So you are all in Perth Western Australia and you are going to gather to winge about the US political system, about Hillary, Trump and crap like that.
Surely you must have something more interesting going on down there than the Climtons, than US politics, surely
You all going to gather and talk about how you can't vote for Trump but would if you could

Why would we NOT talk about planet America?

Makes great beer and snag conversation.

VOTE TRUMP #1

and DOWN WITH SCIENTOLOGY !!

and stuff...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I guess I figured suggesting a meeting was decent idea, starting it off based on politics would be as wise as starting it off with religion.
Might put a few people off
Just a thought

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

True...who cares what we talk about, it'll be great to get the ball rolling and see what develops

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm flying out early Sept, would love to get together with some ATS'ers before then...in Freo or Perth sounds good

hello anybody out there...

hmmm,,,guess I'll have to PM some of you

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
lets do it. We can meet somewhere popular like the Espy or sail and anchor in case someone wants to be secret, but it sounds like fun

cmon perthy western australia freo folk, lets do it

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
nobody>?

top topics

join