It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump disagrees with every position held by Trump. A video montage of Trump exposing Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If Democrats really think Trump is a liberal wouldn't they be glad he's running and want him in office? Instead of throwing everything and the kitchen sink to try and derail him?

I'm voting Trump because he's not a lifelong politician and he's not owned by banks/special interests. Unlike Hillary and Bernie.

No, liberal or not they do not want somebody goes into tantrums and makes terrible decisions when somebody pushes his buttons. And maybe you have not heard about Trump now in bed with banks and specials interests. His new group of Wall Street donors/advisers that your not suppose to notice and do not ask where his current fund raising is coming from either. He does not want you knowing about that but, it want you can read all about it.

As for the OP, Trumps own words and actions have always been his biggest enemy. The man can not go a day without just making something up and then spending 2 days denying he said it, then on the third saying he may have said it but, did not mean it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua
It's eerily accurate. As if supporting Hillary and running under an opposite campaign previously weren't proof enough of collusion, he also supports the CFR. And yet we still have his suck-ups calling him an "outsider" and implying he's not a globalist.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I see the Trump supporters are having a hard time trying to spin this one.

Changing your views on something over a long period of time years/months is fine, it happens a lot.

Changing your views on something mid-interview is the sign of someone making it up as they go along.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
While it was entertaining, as you said, you could find this on anyone.

As for what I like about DJT, he's a leader, something we haven't had in a long time. He's not a manager, he's a leader. He has a vision and an idea about how to get us there. Hillary has no vision, she just wants to manage our country to enrich herself.

I see people get mad that Donald hasn't released specifics about his proposals, but the specifics don't matter at this stage. At this stage we need a vision, we can work out the details that achieve that vision later.

ETA:
A great leader is adaptable. If you stop viewing Trump through the prism of left/right politics, he makes a lot more sense. View him as a businessman who wants to get things done. Take in all the information and plot your way forward. There are certain things, like abortion that this doesn't apply to, and I'm comfortable with his views on most of those issues.

edit on 10-8-2016 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

As for what I like about DJT, he's a leader, something we haven't had in a long time. He's not a manager, he's a leader. He has a vision and an idea about how to get us there. Hillary has no vision, she just wants to manage our country to enrich herself.

I see people get mad that Donald hasn't released specifics about his proposals, but the specifics don't matter at this stage. At this stage we need a vision, we can work out the details that achieve that vision later.

ETA:
A great leader is adaptable. If you stop viewing Trump through the prism of left/right politics, he makes a lot more sense. View him as a businessman who wants to get things done. Take in all the information and plot your way forward. There are certain things, like abortion that this doesn't apply to, and I'm comfortable with his views on most of those issues.

I agree, when you forgo logic, economics, reality and common sense Trump does make a lot more sense.

You are basically saying you're voting for catchphrases and cliche of content and detail.

You can't be bothered to read policies and want to view the world as a great big fairy tale .

Where Donald J Trump can say "I'm going to turn all the rain drops into candy" and you'll clap because WOW what a great vision.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

ETA:

I agree, when you forgo logic, economics, reality and common sense Trump does make a lot more sense.

You are basically saying you're voting for catchphrases and cliche of content and detail.

You can't be bothered to read policies and want to view the world as a great big fairy tale .

Where Donald J Trump can say "I'm going to turn all the rain drops into candy" and you'll clap because WOW what a great vision.

So what, raindrops shouldn't be turned into candy?

Are you saying its impossible, or impractical?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Shouldn't it be the exact opposite? The specifics are literally what separate candidates and their proposals! Every candidate will say they want America to be "successful". But it's absolutely necessary to know what "successful" means to each of them.

Will we be "successful" if we kick out all of our immigrants or if we "successfully" embrace immigration? If we "successfully" crush our Cold War rival Russia or if we "successfully" create a peaceful alliance with them? If we "successfully" shut down the government or if we "successfully" make government efficient & beneficial to all citizens? We need to know the specifics so we can determine if we agree with the candidate or not.

Imagine that a candidate for Mayor says he/she will make that city completely safe, but gives no details on how. Would you still trust him/her? Their idea of "safe" could be to create a true police state; or to arm every citizen & encourage vigilantism against "dangers"; or to give every citizen $10,000 payments if they don't commit a crime that year; or to incarcerate every male in the city (since males statistically commit the vast majority of violent crimes). People can argue that each of these could increase "safety", even though they're conflicting concepts.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

ETA:

Not at all. But you did a great job describing the democrat platform when you said: "I'm going to turn all the rain drops into candy"

His vision is that of America existing as a nation, as she did not so long ago. Not as ground zero for the NWO. A nation with borders and controls on those borders. A nation that puts its own interests above those of other nations, hence the renegotiation of trade deals. Those are two things that the executive can control (immigration to a slightly lesser extent). Can the executive raise taxes? No. Can they stop abortion? No. Of course, if the legislature sends them bills on such things, those opinions matter, but otherwise they don't.

I have confidence that Trump will do those two things. I also have confidence in his ability to assemble a team to resolve issues rather than to appease groups on such issues.

The reason his "flip flops" and his "gaffes" don't matter is because he's not a career politician. He's outside of that world. He doesn't hold strong beliefs on political issues, so he can be hard to pin down on those types of things.

Obama won in 2008 because of his vision, he has completely failed at realizing his vision, but that's why he won. Trump is doing the same thing Obama did, the difference is that Trump has the history to back it up, where Obama did not.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Duplicate

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I wonder If people will address Trump and his comments this time? Nah deflect on Hilary I bet.
He is no different though to any politician lies, says what he wants to look good at the time.
But vote him in please gonna be sooooo funny.

originally posted by: MayanBoricua

This is golden. This is exactly what I've been telling the red team for months. And this is not a case of a man changing his mind. This is an actor playing a part for your vote. And the fix is in.

Yes the Fix is in, but not what how most people believe it is.

Yes, people will address this and No, deflect on Hillary, but absolute collusion on this election between both Clinton's/Trumps.

I think this was all a set up and Trump/Hillary will reap the benefits whoever wins and they know it.

Here's a thread of mine that may prove exactly what I'm eluding to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Shouldn't it be the exact opposite? The specifics are literally what separate candidates and their proposals! Every candidate will say they want America to be "successful". But it's absolutely necessary to know what "successful" means to each of them.

Will we be "successful" if we kick out all of our immigrants or if we "successfully" embrace immigration? If we "successfully" crush our Cold War rival Russia or if we "successfully" create a peaceful alliance with them? If we "successfully" shut down the government or if we "successfully" make government efficient & beneficial to all citizens? We need to know the specifics so we can determine if we agree with the candidate or not.

Imagine that a candidate for Mayor says he/she will make that city completely safe, but gives no details on how. Would you still trust him/her? Their idea of "safe" could be to create a true police state; or to arm every citizen & encourage vigilantism against "dangers"; or to give every citizen $10,000 payments if they don't commit a crime that year; or to incarcerate every male in the city (since males statistically commit the vast majority of violent crimes). People can argue that each of these could increase "safety", even though they're conflicting concepts.

No, vision comes before specifics. Specifics can't come before vision. You seem to be operating under the republican/democrat paradigm, where specifics were the difference. That's not the case in this election, Trump is changing the republican vision. It is no longer the USA as a globalist nation. It is now the USA as a country all her own who will act in her own best interest. The Clinton vision is more of what we've been living the last 20+ years. Completely different visions. Back when it was regular rep vs regular dem, you would have been correct though.

You seem to be confusing vision with abstract ideas like "successful" and "safe" those aren't a vision. Putting a man on the moon was a vision. How they were going to do that, kennedy didn't know, but he knew he wanted it. Trump has been very clear about his vision and what in entails. Agree with it or disagree with it, but either way it's a stark contrast to what hillary is offering. And there is plenty of substance to it if you actually take a look at it. It's not some hollow ideal.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

We'll just have to respectfully disagree.

I think it's incredibly naive to vote for a candidate without caring about the specifics. It has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats, either. Every single elected position will include different candidates who'll be competing for the same job which has the same restrictions. It's the details of their administration's proposals that will make the difference.

Would you sign a contract without looking into its details first? After all, a contract's entire purpose is to fulfill the "vision" of you and the other party working together on something.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Did you take into account the extra added time it'd take for him to get down to specifics in his speeches? Do you also think the average American is going to understand and comprehend what he means if he got down to the nitty gritty? Just a few thoughts.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I didn't say there should never be any details as you have implied. What I said was (and I quote):
"At this stage we need a vision, we can work out the details that achieve that vision later."

Your last paragraph does a great job showing that you have missed the point. You are still operating under the assumption that the vision of each candidate is the same. It is not! If I had two contracts in front of me and one was the embodiment of a vision I agreed with and the other was an embodiment of a vision with which I disagreed I can tell you which one I would be taking the closer look at.

But really, your contract analogy sucked because no one can know how we will achieve the vision since congress and the courts will have a large say in what goes in the text of the contract. On November 8th you will get to vote for a vision. Sure there may be a few provisions that your candidate says they want to see in that contract, but we're not signing the contract that day, we're signing on to the vision.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
it's not what Trump says, it is what he meant.....trump now can say anything he wants, and then his "campaign" comes out and says "what he meant to say"......so now when trump speaks it doesn't mean a damn thing

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So he's like other politicians now?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
strange, im a trump supporter and i wont deny his lack of political experience. unexperienced politicians say anything which will appease their interrogator, while more seasoned ones will simply give ambiguous open ended responses.
at least i dont see the usual suspects of ats trump cult followers (you know somewhat who they are) deflecting in this thread.

Every politician flip flops.

the caveat is this,
trump is not yet a politician. he may be tainted by one side of the force... but the other side is still a blank slate [in terms of politics] as opposed to other choice this election cycle. trump can still be salvaged in other words. he is malleable still. in a good way. imagine all the governments trumps doesnt owe #e to, vice other candidates who are in cahoots with every known corrupt force on the planet.

he's a blank slate, as in there is still a modicum of hope which will put politics and PC'ness [not a word] AFTER the best interest of this country's constituents...

if its a case of lesser of two [or more] evils, come poll time maybe the vestiges of a once great America will guide people's choices.
edit on 10-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo

Did you take into account the extra added time it'd take for him to get down to specifics in his speeches? Do you also think the average American is going to understand and comprehend what he means if he got down to the nitty gritty? Just a few thoughts.

If you're incapable of adequately judging the details, how can you adequately judge the sum of those details?
edit on 10-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Abinkadoo

If you're incapable of adequately judging the details, how can you adequately judge the sum of those details?

How close to the mona lisa do you need to get to judge what it is?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Trump Trump Trump trumpety trump trump trump trumpety Truuuuuuump!.

Vote Trump 2016!!

Oh and yes I agree Realtruth he is a plant...but I want to see If he gets in what will happen.

Trumpety Trummmmppp.
(I sang most of that).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join