It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Donald Trump's full speech on economic policy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump delivered a speech on his economic policy plan in Detroit on Monday.

www.youtube.com...

I really enjoyed Trump speech Monday.

If Trump can accomplish just "one third" what he says, he will go down in history as one of the greatest President in US history.

People voting for Hillary, do not realizes they are handing our country over to the Globalist, and Americans will not see any good changes, but more taxes, more job lost, more regulations, and more American companies moving overseas, costly healthcare that millions of Americans cannot afford.

Hillary will pass the TTP for the Globalist, while destroying our trade deficit and the American work force. America is this what you want for a President? I don't think so.

Hillary does not care about you, no sir, she cares about caring on the NWO for the globalist because she is bought and paid for by the shadow government, and world's biggest corporations lobbyist.

You will never see any good changes with the Democrat Party, but four more years of Obama and his useless policies.

Question: America do you want to see some real changes that benefit you, American business, tax cuts, and elimination of many of the regulations that has forced many business overseas. Would't you want big business to come back to America and put American back to work again? I sure would.

Is Hillary offering any of these things, No she want to help move more jobs and companies overseas and stagnate our economy, you all think it is bad now, wait until Hillary get in Office.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

If Trump can accomplish just "one third" what he says, he will go
down in history as one of the greatest President in US history.

I know you mean well, but in my understanding Mr Trump is already
set up to be controlled like all the rest before him, which is
evidenced by his past briefings with Head of the Council on
Foreign Relations Richard Haass.

From your past postings I can assume you already understand
the significance of the CFR as a controlling arm over American
policies for the Globalist cabal.

If Trump is elected don't be surprised to see the majority of his
advisors from both the Trilateral Commission and the CFR.
Most of the cadre have been revolving door appointees since
President Warren G. Harding

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

YEP, and what's Hillarie's economic plan "raise the tax`s on the middle class" the back bone of the country. Derp.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Wants to cut regulations 'massively' does he? Well, Donald, those regulations ensure safe working conditions for workers and allow consumers to not get poisoned when some corporate pennypincher cuts corners. Oh and I don't like acid rain and don't want it to return. So drop dead.
Oh and your adviser was the chief economist to Bear Stearns. Remind me what happened to them again?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Regulations and taxes take money out of corporate profits. Who gets the shaft when profits are reduced? The WORKERS. Not top executives, shareholders, or the board of directors.

It will be the working people who put Hillary into office who will pay the price.. They will "enjoy" reduced pay and increased taxes.

You want to Reduce needless regulations and cut taxes. There's a good chance that the number of jobs will increase and pay will increase as well.

Hillary = Higher Taxes + More Regulations = A Weaker YOU Financially. (fyi..Her "Stronger Together"is bullchit)

Donald Trump = Lower Taxes + Fewer Regulations = A Better Quality of Life for YOU, Your Family, Friends, etc..

The decision between these 2 choices is what's known in the real world as a "No Brainer".

-cwm

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The regulations are there for a reason. Remove them and you open the door to industrial-grade poisonings and idiots who place a profit over a safe working environment. Remember all those mining disasters in West Virginia and Kentucky caused by companies skimping on the safety budget? That's the result of fewer regulations. I'm the grandson of a miner. Mining unions exist for a reason. People like Trump hate regulations because they do indeed impact the bottom line - and the profit that they make out of it. There's less cash for them to gorge themselves on. Well Trump can go away and drop dead. Again.
Oh and Trump also spouted the usual rubbish about tax cuts. GOP 101 financial stupidity. Take a look at the giant mess that is Kansas right now. That's what brainless tax cuts that only benefit the rich do.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I don't know why he bitches about China so much when clearly he wants to turn the US into China 2.0. No regulations, no minimum wage. Pollution and poverty woohoo.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I don't see what you are claiming when reviewing the transcript of his plan for regulatory reform:

www.newsweek.com...

Next comes regulatory reform.

As with taxes, I will have one overriding goal when it comes to regulation: I want to keep jobs and wealth in America.

Motor vehicle manufacturing is one of the most heavily regulated industries in the country. The U.S. economy today is 25 percent smaller than it would have been without the surge of regulations since 1980.

It is estimated that current overregulation is costing our economy as much as $2 trillion a year—that’s money taken straight out of cities like yours.

The federal register is now over 80,000 pages long. As The Wall Street Journal noted, President Obama has issued close to 400 new major regulations since taking office, each with a cost to the American economy of $100 million or more.

In 2015 alone, the Obama administration unilaterally issued more than 2,000 new regulations—each a hidden tax on American consumers, and a massive lead weight on the American economy.

It is time to remove the anchor dragging us down.

Upon taking office, I will issue a temporary moratorium on new agency regulations. My running mate, Mike Pence, signed a similar order when he became governor of Indiana. This will give our American companies

the certainty they need to reinvest in our community, get cash off of the sidelines, start hiring for new jobs, and expanding businesses.

I will also immediately cancel all illegal and overreaching executive orders.

Next, I will ask each and every federal agency to prepare a list of all of the regulations they impose on Americans which are not necessary, do not improve public safety, and which needlessly kill jobs. Those regulations will be eliminated.

Seems a reasonable approach to over regulation to me...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You want to Reduce needless regulations and cut taxes. There's a good chance that the number of jobs will increase and pay will increase as well.

And how many times have we heard this story? Every time they use the excuse that regulations are killing jobs they loosen the regulations and then what happens? The owners line their pockets and the workers get the shaft. The trickle down illusion doesn't work in a society as greedy as ours.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Seems like a detail-free pile of perfumed BS to me and completely subjective.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Seems like a detail-free pile of perfumed BS to me and completely subjective.

A standard Trump speech then. All hot air and vague promises.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Trump supporters are quite a phenomenon to watch.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Two words...remedial math.

Jesus wept...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

No and that lie of an ad is just more of the trump madness.
The word "aren't" is spoken but the word "are" is written.
POS Trump lies every day.
And his "plan"
Please what a joke. What a disaster in the making.

Trickle down economics never worked.
He doesn't have a plan or an original thought.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Oh I have to agree.
No brainer...
That head is vacant..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

And so are the hillary supporters. At least Mr Trump has a plan, all I've heard from the hillary side is tax the middle class, tax big business.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

And so are the hillary supporters. At least Mr Trump has a plan, all I've heard from the hillary side is tax the middle class, tax big business.

And she wants a trillion bucks, right off the bat.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Trumpster's plan involves slashing taxes on the rich and cutting regulations. Guess what that does? It makes rich people even richer. That's his plan in its entirety. And I trust Hillary Clinton's plan a lot more. It has those pesky things in it called 'details' and is tied to 'facts'. Trump's plan founders on the fact that trickle down economics doesn't work. If you want proof go to Kansas and take a look.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

You're going to have to try harder than that with me. I despise Hillary only slightly less than I despise Trump, I'm not voting for either of them. People really shouldn't mistake critique of Trump for support of Hillary.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gps777

Trickle down economics never worked.

So The U.S. was worse economically speaking in 1990 than it was in 1978 ? Because the actual numbers don't agree with you.

When President Reagan entered office in 1981, he faced actually much worse economic problems than President Obama faced in 2009. Three worsening recessions starting in 1969 were about to culminate in the worst of all in 1981-1982, with unemployment soaring into double digits at a peak of 10.8%. At the same time America suffered roaring double-digit inflation, with the CPI registering at 11.3% in 1979 and 13.5% in 1980 (25% in two years).

All of the above was accompanied by double -igit interest rates, with the prime rate peaking at 21.5% in 1980. The poverty rate started increasing in 1978, eventually climbing by an astounding 33%, from 11.4% to 15.2%. A fall in real median family income that began in 1978 snowballed to a decline of almost 10% by 1982. In addition, from 1968 to 1982, the Dow Jones industrial average lost 70% of its real value, reflecting an overall collapse of stocks.

Deregulation, which saved consumers an estimated $100 billion per year in lower prices. Reagan’s first executive order, in fact, eliminated price controls on oil and natural gas. Production soared, and aided by a strong dollar the price of oil declined by more than 50%.

These economic policies amounted to the most successful economic experiment in world history. The Reagan recovery started in official records in November 1982, and lasted 92 months without a recession until July 1990, when the tax increases of the 1990 budget deal killed it. This set a new record for the longest peacetime expansion ever, the previous high in peacetime being 58 months.

In 1984 alone real economic growth boomed by 6.8%, the highest in 50 years. Nearly 20 million new jobs were created during the recovery, increasing U.S. civilian employment by almost 20%. Unemployment fell to 5.3% by 1989.

The shocking rise in inflation during the Nixon and Carter years was reversed. Astoundingly, inflation from 1980 was reduced by more than half by 1982, to 6.2%. It was cut in half again for 1983, to 3.2%, never to be heard from again until recently.

Real per-capita disposable income increased by 18% from 1982 to 1989, meaning the American standard of living increased by almost 20% in just seven years. The poverty rate declined every year from 1984 to 1989, dropping by one-sixth from its peak. The stock market more than tripled in value from 1980 to 1990, a larger increase than in any previous decade.

It sounds like from the speech Trump is proposing Reagan's 4 point plan, what you call "trickle down economics". I'm all for that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join