It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Konduit

We've already seen what will become the official narrative from the people here ... he must be a Trump plant, part of that "vast right wing conspiracy." He has the red hat and everything.

That's my theory, but the alternative is worse actually. Someone working indirectly under her is so incompetent as to let this guy on stage behind her? LOL That's really, really bad. In that case, if she gets elected, we better be paying close attention to the idiots in her cabinet.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I get it.

Its a trap for Trump.

Make him comment on it, allude to the "he will go after families of...." argument which was taken out of context.

It is a set up to see if he says anything about the guy being there, then they can say Trump meant that he should be incriminated by association.

They have a bastard or bitch running the campaign. To parade that guy around in the odd chance that Trump will say a line or two that they can twist into a scare tactic about their political rival.....gross.

edit on 8 9 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I get it.

Its a trap for Trump.

Make him comment on it, allude to the "he will go after families of...." argument which was taken out of context.

It is a set up to see if he says anything about the guy being there, then they can say Trump meant that he should be incriminated by association.

That's it! You nailed it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't see what the problem is? Did the father do the shooting? maybe he was there to offer support to his sons victims or just to show support for his political party. He is also a victim imagine what he has been through.
Are we to blame the father for some reason? I ask again why should he not be there?.

If the relatives of Clive Bundy or other sovereign citizens that did not participate in the rallies against the federal government appeared at a Trump rally, would you be saying the same thing?

If the father of a soldier who was abusing prisoners at Aby Grahab appeared at a Trump rally, would you be saying the same thing?

If the father of Timothy McVeigh or Terry NIchols appeared at a Trump rally, would you be saying the same thing?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't see what the problem is? Did the father do the shooting? maybe he was there to offer support to his sons victims or just to show support for his political party. He is also a victim imagine what he has been through.
Are we to blame the father for some reason? I ask again why should he not be there?.

If the relatives of Clive Bundy or other sovereign citizens that did not participate in the rallies against the federal government appeared at a Trump rally, would you be saying the same thing?

If the father of a soldier who was abusing prisoners at Aby Grahab appeared at a Trump rally, would you be saying the same thing?

If the father of Timothy McVeigh or Terry NIchols appeared at a Trump rally, would you be saying the same thing?

If Trump doesn't say anything, it won't get on the news.

Hillary was asked about it from a reporter and she just walked on by.

How did the SS let him in with his views and connections to the taliban?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Date: August 9, 2016 at 9:31:39 PM EDT

Subject: Mateen
Fox News just played the video of Hillary Clinton's rally in Florida where Omar Mateen's father attended. It seems to me that Clinton attorney Cheryl Mills was standing in close proximity to Mateen. She leaned over to look at Hillary and disappeared. It was a fleeting moment. Check it out because it would prove that the campaign was lying when denying that he was invited. The average person does not stand next to the Clinton's lawyer.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: topdog117

Fast forward to 1:58 in the interview where he talks about being invited by the democratic party to attend the event.

The hat he is wearing is a red Mercedes Benz hat.

As the above poster mentions, it looks like Cheryl Mills might have been there as well. She looks in and someone standing next to Mateen moves the focus of their cell phone to this person from recording Hillary; this, in my mind, gives some credibility to the idea that this person might be Mills.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join