It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Has Officially Lost the Moral High Ground

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Source? I'm really looking forward to reading it by the way.

Here is a documented example: in 2004, Trump purchased a property in Florida for $41 million dollars. In 2008, he sold it to Russian Oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev for $95 million dollars. There are many other examples of Trump selling properties to Russian oligarchs at suspiciously inflated prices, which raises questions about the real nature of the deals.

www.politico.com...

His campaign adviser, Paul Manafort, filled a similar role with Ukraine's Russian puppet Viktor Yanukovych, and is quoted as having said that violence at the Republican national convention would be a boon to the campaign.

Just before the convention, one of Trump's foreign policy advisers, Carter Page, delivered a speech in Moscow criticizing America's insistence on taking human rights into consideration in its foreign policy. It was not revealed how large his fee was, but when he returned, Trump insisted on taking pro-Ukrainian language out of the party platform, and Trump is on record now favoring accepting Russia's annexation of Crimea.

www.redstate.com...

Every time these ties are brought up, Trump supporters try change the subject to Hillary Clinton.
edit on 9-8-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Weak. When I'm not on my phone I'm going to dissect your (futile) argument.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Weak. When I'm not on my phone I'm going to dissect your (futile) argument.

So... to return to the topic: Why hasn't Wikileaks published anything about Trump's ties to Russia? In fact, given the the DNC was bound to have exchanged emails in which they discussed using these ties as talking points, why has Wikileaks not published the DNC emails about Trump's ties to Russia?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Because they don't exist. If you haven't figured it out by now the DNC is a collective bunch of fools and tools.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Because they don't exist. If you haven't figured it out by now the DNC is a collective bunch of fools and tools.

Seriously? You don't think that the DNC is organizing the campaign to portray Trump as a Russian puppet? In that case, the ties must be legitimate. What I find strange is that you can consider a bump on Clinton's tongue as evidence that she is a member of a mythical occult conspiracy, but when Trump surrounds himself with pro-Russian advisers, stuffs his pockets with Russian oligarch money, then sets off on a pro-Russian campaign, you don't think there is anything suspicious going on.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Crickets. I guess certain people don't want to see this thread get bumped.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Here is a documented example: in 2004, Trump purchased a property in Florida for $41 million dollars. In 2008, he sold it to Russian Oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev for $95 million dollars. There are many other examples of Trump selling properties to Russian oligarchs at suspiciously inflated prices, which raises questions about the real nature of the deals.

*claps*

Ok first of all, let me ask you something. Are you aware of what Russia's economy was like in 2008? I'll give you a hint, a hell of a lot better than the United States. So the fact that Trump acquired this property in Florida at a low cost when the market was good and then managed to sell it to a wealthy Russian Oligarch (not mobster, Oligarch) in the height of a housing collapse & financial crisis, really speaks volumes about his knowledge on foreign investments and people fleeing the regulations of their currency in their native land. In fact, that's exactly the kind of man I would want working to fix our economy right now.

When the housing market collapsed in 07-08, the luxury market in Florida continued to prevail. Miami is a perfect example of this.

What was really hit hardest in Florida at the time (as well as the rest of the country) were first time home buyers who's mortgages were subsidized into subprime loans and then traded by investment bankers on the foreign market.

I know this because I live in Florida and I have my Real Estate license.

His campaign adviser, Paul Manafort, filled a similar role with Ukraine's Russian puppet Viktor Yanukovych, and is quoted as having said that violence at the Republican national convention would be a boon to the campaign.

God... This one's great, too. I already addressed this in another thread I'm tempted to just link you to the post but here it goes.

Trump's Campaign Manager? His CAMPAIGN MANAGER? Not he himself, nor his children, nor his VP, but his Campaign Manager?

That doesn't make any damn sense. His Campaign manager has ties to a Ukrainian Politician, but that does not support the narrative that Trump is colluding with Russia to bring down the DNC & HRC. Why? Because as you pointed out already, Ukraine hates Russia. So if Russia was colluding with Trump, don't you think they might think twice about about getting involved in our elections to aide his campaign? Why would Russia be willingly colluding with someone who, as you put it, has ties to Ukrainian separatists?

Just before the convention, one of Trump's foreign policy advisers, Carter Page, delivered a speech in Moscow criticizing America's insistence on taking human rights into consideration in its foreign policy. It was not revealed how large his fee was, but when he returned, Trump insisted on taking pro-Ukrainian language out of the party platform, and Trump is on record now favoring accepting Russia's annexation of Crimea.

Again, Trump has explicitly favored the Ukraine/Crimea annexation by Russia. I don't necessarily agree with that position, but I suspect that he's strategically building rapport with Putin so that he can reestablish good ties with Russia and end the Cold War (which never stopped, by the way).

All of this is good. If Putin is willing to communicate with Trump out of respect (something he cannot do for Obama) then that is a sign that both countries can take steps to solve some of the biggest issues in the world right now and not have to deal with all these farcical narratives being pushed by the Globalists. Putin is a smart mofo, he is wise to the Globalists, and so is Trump.

And by the way:

I personally believe that Putin should be held responsible for the downing of MH17. I don't think it was done as an act of terror, simply it was shot down for flying over a conflict zone that happened to be armed by tigger happy Russian separatists. Maybe when Trump is elected, he can have a real dialogue with Putin about the consequences and we can avoid doing this Globalist sanctions dance that the current administration has done.

And let's face it, Putin has had members of his opposition gunned down in broad daylight, so yea he's no angel.

But like I said earlier:

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

edit on 8/9/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

What I find strange is that you can consider a bump on Clinton's tongue as evidence that she is a member of a mythical occult conspiracy, but when Trump surrounds himself with pro-Russian advisers, stuffs his pockets with Russian oligarch money, then sets off on a pro-Russian campaign, you don't think there is anything suspicious going on.

Did you even read my first posts in this thread? And where did I personally ever on ATS say anything about HRC's tongue?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Bit of a vapid hit piece there. Blaming it on them not liking the Democrats doesn't take away from the validity of the leaked information. If it's true then it's true and needs to be out there.

The leaked information shows absolutely no criminal activity. All it shows is marketing strategies. There are humorous references which, when taken out of context, look bad. For example,they refer to the Hispanic vote as "taco bowls" not because they do not respect Hispanics, but because of Trump's idiotic attempt to sway them by posting a picture of himself with a taco bowl. You may find their attitude cynical, but they are not the ones insulting people openly.

You're joking, right?

Trump is the bigot?

And Russia? She made a ton of money from Russia.

She signed off on selling them nuclear materials. 20% of the USA's.

Talk about connections!

Wikileaks will leak what they want.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Of course, any person or organization who DARES report anything negative about Democrats or exposes their hypocrisy and hateful ways is going to get slammed. No surprise here.

I suspect they also have plenty of ammunition against Republicans as well, but are currently just focused on keeping the crook and liar Hillary out of the White House.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Ok first of all, let me ask you something. Are you aware of what Russia's economy was like in 2008?

Yes. Are you aware of how it was organized?

So the fact that Trump acquired this property in Florida at a low cost when the market was good and then managed to sell it to a wealthy Russian Oligarch (not mobster, Oligarch)

Oligarchs are only permitted to remain oligarchs if they toe Putin's line. Think of all the former oligarchs who have been imprisoned or murdered.

in the height of a housing collapse & financial crisis, really speaks volumes about his knowledge on foreign investments and people fleeing the regulations of their currency in their native land.

Or his naivete in dealing with potential foreign agents. If you read the article, Trump's initial asking price was much higher, showing his understanding of the market might not have been as good as you assume. He would probably have been glad to unload it at a much lower price.

In fact, that's exactly the kind of man I would want working to fix our economy right now.

Someone who overpays for a property during a real estate boom, overprices it, then sells it to a foreign agent, possibly with strings attached?

When the housing market collapsed in 07-08, the luxury market in Florida continued to prevail. Miami is a perfect example of this.

What was really hit hardest in Florida at the time (as well as the rest of the country) were first time home buyers who's mortgages were subsidized into subprime loans and then traded by investment bankers on the foreign market.

Then you might be interested to know that one of Trump's economic advisers was one of the people who profited by shorting those bad loans: John A Paulson.

Trump's Campaign Manager? His CAMPAIGN MANAGER? Not he himself, nor his children, nor his VP, but his Campaign Manager?

Yes, the man Trump has either chosen or accepted as his campaign manager. Just like Yanukovych. Either he admired Yanukovych's style, or Manafort was forced on him.

That doesn't make any damn sense. His Campaign manager has ties to a Ukrainian Politician, but that does not support the narrative that Trump is colluding with Russia to bring down the DNC & HRC. Why? Because as you pointed out already, Ukraine hates Russia. So if Russia was colluding with Trump, don't you think they might think twice about about getting involved in our elections to aide his campaign? Why would Russia be willingly colluding with someone who, as you put it, has ties to Ukrainian separatists?

I fail to understand how you fail to understand. Russia wants an easily manipulated person in the White House, just as it wanted an easily manipulated person in Kyiv.

Again, Trump has explicitly favored the Ukraine/Crimea annexation by Russia.

Exactly! Why favor an illegal act by a foreign country?

I don't necessarily agree with that position, but I suspect that he's strategically building rapport with Putin so that he can reestablish good ties with Russia and end the Cold War (which never stopped, by the way).

In other words, he intends to end the Cold War by capitulating!

All of this is good.

No, it's treason.

If Putin is willing to communicate with Trump out of respect

Putin only respects strength, that is why he is able to reach an understanding with Erdogan. Trump is not strong, he is weak and stupid. That is why Putin wants him sitting opposite him at the negotiating table: Trump has already agreed to give Putin everything he could want before the negotiations even begin.

Putin is a smart mofo, he is wise to the Globalists, and so is Trump.

Putin is a smart mofo who is envious because the Globalists won't let him join the fun. Trump is an angry old man because the Establishment consider him to be nothing more than a short fingered vulgarian. Revenge for not being able top sit with the "cool kids" is a pretty pathetic reason to commit treason.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Exactly: they have a clear pro-Russian agenda.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I trust no one who is part of the mass media,under any guise,sounds like more feed to lead the shepple off the path

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Everything they have leaked has been correct.

That's all the high ground they need as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Everything they have leaked has been correct.

As far as you know, so far.

That's all the high ground they need as far as I'm concerned.

And if they are deliberately concealing important facts?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

If you haven't done anything wrong, then you have nothing to hide.

Isn't that the old saying?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you haven't done anything wrong, then you have nothing to hide.

Isn't that the old saying?

Yes. Right before they take all your privacy away as a bargain for "security."

How many people would feel differently, I wonder, if the RNC and Trump's donor data had been hacked and delivered to the masses? Would they say that Clinton did it? Would they say a foreign power was against him?

The threads here would look very different indeed!!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Exactly: they have a clear pro-Russian agenda.

And it sucks to be hillary now.

When and if they leak some Trump stuff, you guys can have as much fun as we are now.

Until then, speculation and fantasy building won't cut it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Not really. If Trump did something illegal, then he should be locked up.
If Trump did something amoral, then he should be called out for it.

Honesty, integrity are not partisan. They shouldn't be, but apparently they are.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Putin have nothing to do with Assange or Snowden.. he said so himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join