It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where did he go? was time travel involved?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Years ago (in my timeline) I recall an instance of both the media and a late night talk show talking about a 13 year old who had plans for a time machine. I remember details about how a beacon was needed between the points to travel, and it seemed rather unique in a sci-fi kind of way.
Well. When I first came here I noticed this person has posts on this site, which is why I find it better not to mention their name. The posts are rather old, and seem to be before they became known in any conspiracy/scifi/physics community, and rather (coming from a non physicist) well formed...If they were to be of this younger age.
Well, they were able to easily be found on LinkedIn, and some other social network sites, but I failed to find anything to make me think they were active online. Close to a decade after their last posts and they seem to have found a niche in the science field...whether as a student or other branch of academia I am unsure.
When I first heard of him on that late night radio show, somebody he was being interviewed with who was confirming his equations mentioned in 10 years this could be a reality.
So does anyone know where this guy is now? Did they give up or what? Or is he travelling through time?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: itwork4me
Years ago (in my timeline) ... I noticed this person has posts on this site, which is why I find it better not to mention their name. The posts are rather old,

In my timeline giving a name of the person is a good idea if you want a decent return to the questions, otherwise where the hell is anyone meant to look, information is not a bad thing ........

RA

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: itwork4me

Is this the kid who thought he solved Einsteins problems with incorporating relatively into Quantum Theory, Theory of Everything basically, or GUT?

If I remember right he was only hypothesizing of time travel, unless Im thinking about someone else.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well not many kids are making the news with physics theories. In my timeline back then most people were ignorant and didn't follow such topics. But go google 13 year old boy and time travel. I will ALLUDe his name was of a GENTILe nature.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Well not many kids are making the news with physics theories. In my timeline back then most people were ignorant and didn't follow such topics. But go google 13 year old boy and time travel. I will ALLUDe his name was of a GENTILe nature.

So you bring a question that you obviously want a answer to but we then need to go away to investigate who the subject matter is.. You also state this person "Is,was" a member on ATS?... People on here want all the facts if they are relevant, I would say the persons name is fairly high up on the list for any personal investigation..

@boncho, there is a bloke in my pub that talks loudly about String Theory maybe that is the dude???.....

RA

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Nah it was a kid very heavy on Relativity, he was able to crunch all Einsteins equations, he was like 13. This was years and years ago on the site. I remember because I got into a big heated debate when people were basically ####talking him, saying "pooh wow, woo a kid doing theoretical science that's useless"

Thinking about it now I probably put more into his defence than I ought to, but it was very annoying, as I found adults who ridicule children pursuing study very shallow, ignorant, and detrimental to this world. Even if the kid wouldnt read it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Gentill Abdulla wtf is your problem? It's not secret or anything. disinfo
I am no expert but there are a few obvious problems with his theory. As long as we don't crack the speed of light we won't travel through time.

Plus the ATS thread

edit on 9-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Back in my time line, people said "I seem to remember" rather than back in my time line.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well thanks for being a good participant. I kind of assumed that if someone in the community wasn't as well versed with some topics that they wouldn't post their ignorance in line with my desire to not exploit or s###talk a member, let alone a child. Since they were a kid long ago, and stopped posting in that general timeframe, there is a part of me that would hate to mention them especially if they showed up in this post today as a 13 year old because he figured out time travel.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

he's not a memeber anymore.
see the little squiggly line where the stars use to be, and the lack of profile. that tells you that, the person is not a member in good standing and if you look him up in the members list he is not listed.

so SH@@ talk away folks.

plus the date on the old thread was 2010, if he was 13 he would almost be 18 if born after today, 18 if born before today 18 is a legal adult.
how old was he in 2010?

edit on 9-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
and you didn't look very hard, found him on facebook. last post was a photo update april14 of this year.Gentill Abdulla facebook.

if you want to find a youngin, try facebook first.

edit on 9-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well then you shouldn't have posted it, because it wasn't me who started the topic.
Logic isn't really your thing is it?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Go tell a moderator to remove it then. Since it would be illogical to continue to post if nobody has nothing to offer but cheap shots to 'logic'. Ripping on someone's logic makes you more logical? Where are your proofs to show that I was not logical? If the kid time travels, he may not be in his 20s presenty. How do you know that FB profile pic wasnt from the future or past? You dont. Neither do I, hence my post

Its logical you are terse because I have a better imagination than you...

Also your disinfonlink had a bad CNN source. Please no clickbait. We have other users here that actually follow sources of articles, your's is crap just like your attack on my intellect.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Years ago (in my timeline)

I'm sorry, but at this point I stopped reading.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

well we do know that as far as any using one it had not been acknowledged. and i dare say there are more intelligent people that are working on time travel than him.

also being that it's been ten years, if his equations were correct, i dare say that those same more intelligent people have figured out a way to detect and stop it using it his equations.

Also your disinfonlink had a bad CNN source. Please no clickbait. We have other users here that actually follow sources of articles, your's is crap just like your attack on my intellect.

you do realize that many sites purge there systems right, when the story was posted that well have been a valid link.
CNN may have purged their system, that why the link on disinfo comes back 404. you know it's only been ten years.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

If you want to reply to someone, there is a tiny "reply" button in the upper right corner.

I just think it's not logical to start a thread about someone you want to talk about and then start to act all morally superior if someone is talking about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Oh i see it's ok to act morally superior in a reply though.

Well unfortunately that's how wars start and you apparently are trying to push my buttons. You've brought NOTHING constructive to this topic. I know how to reply, but I'm not going to waste two clicks on anyone here with such an attitude.

Don't forget your bag of dicks with your combo meal today, you become a real monster without them.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Okay, I don't see how I enraged you so much, but to add content:
Unless he somehow managed to transform his body into light, he won't go anywhere on the time line. Because that was basically what the theory was about.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The only real evidence of some-one time travelling is if the same person wins the lottery jackpots 3 or 4 times.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Gentill Abdulla wtf is your problem? It's not secret or anything. disinfo
I am no expert but there are a few obvious problems with his theory. As long as we don't crack the speed of light we won't travel through time.

Plus the ATS thread

Dont need to crack the speed o f light when gravity manipulation is involved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join