It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Females Feel The Need To Do This ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Hi...how about a date?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Very true, I sometimes have to take a step back if a woman is 'over friendly'.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21109099]Blue_Jay33[/post

There are so many instances I could recount from to answer this question. When I was a young teenager, 15 to be exact, I used to think a guy just wanted to talk. I came to realize that 9/10 times they're striking up that conversation for a reason. Instead of risking an awkward encounter with a man I tell him I'm married now within the conversation. There's no confusion that way. Then the man knows not too even bother trying. This doesn't deter a lot of men sadly as they can't take a hint.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I once had a guy run after me down a street in the city to ask me out for dinner. It does happen all the time. I only drop it in conversation if their intent is obvious and the context of the conversation doesn't already make my relationship status apparent.

As much as I would like to go around assuming that any conversation I have with a guy is just a friendly conversation between two people, the reality is more often than not quite different. Some guys get seriously pi***d off if half way through a conversation they discover they aren't getting laid, which I personally think is a little ridiculous, but I understand it. IMO it's usually a better idea for all involved to clear up any ambiguity around my intentions. It doesn't have to be a harsh interjection into conversation, but a casual mention is typically a good idea.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
In the past, I simply would take it as a challenge. I would pretend I did not hear it, not even discuss it, and just keep laying on the charm. Sometimes they cheat, and sometimes they don't. Other times they just made it up i would discover.

Women get hit on ALL the time. But I suspect they would only bring it up in an introduction if the male counterpart is being too obvious with his intent.

So like many other things women say, I just assume they are lying and pretend I did not hear it. Although in my experience, this is rarely brought up in a casual introduction or meeting. Usually only when my intent became clear.

Either way, it would never bother me.

And this entire post is the reason why women feel they have to say anything to make the creepy men go away - they just do not listen to No.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

So almost anytime I meet a woman either professionally or causally,?

Causally? You make sure there's causality in the meeting..?? What?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: VegHead

Hi...how about a date?

Hi!

Oh, which date do you mean? There are so many to choose from. How about 15th of May 1712?

Or 59th of Fumiality -42000? (They had a different dating system back then)

I have more where those came from!

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Was I talking to you?

(post by Bhrigupandit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join