It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok, I am with you.

But, consider this, I just did a google image search using only the address from the letter Hillary released and that photo was the first to pop up. So, it's possible a hoaxer just typed in the address and grabbed the first pic.

Or that someone who does work there did.

I am thinking this building pic isn't particularly helpful in figuring this out.

edit on 14-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Here's something I have been thinking about...that Snopes article on the records. They wrote:

We contacted the Mount Kisco Medical Group to ask whether the displayed documents matched internal formatting of medical records or reports but were unable to immediately reach anyone there who could answer that question. In addition to contacting the practice, we also asked doctors to review the "leaked" records to determine whether they contained obvious signs of fabrication visible to physicians (but not necessarily laymen), and they unanimously agreed the documents appear to be forgeries.
Link

Ok, so they didn't immediately reach anyone there who could answer the question. So....

...don't you just leave your number for someone who can answer the question? Or try back when someone is there that can?

Why stop there and just declare it 'False' because some OTHER physicians said they think it's fake.

It's a fact, these so called media/political watchdogs, like Snopes AND FACTCHECK, use their positions to have the last say in what is truth -- AND THEY LIE AND COVER BUTTS sometimes.

Snopes' last say on this is sorely lacking in effort and evidence.

Red. Flag.

ETA: And, BTW, do I really believe any of the physicians Snopes asked would think these records were forgeries if they had a patient come in and bring them as medical history summaries?

Nope. I don't believe a single one would think they were anything but genuine medical history summaries.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

We contacted the Mount Kisco Medical Group to ask whether the displayed documents matched internal formatting of medical records or reports but were unable to immediately reach anyone there who could answer that question. In addition to contacting the practice, we also asked doctors to review the "leaked" records to determine whether they contained obvious signs of fabrication visible to physicians (but not necessarily laymen), and they unanimously agreed the documents appear to be forgeries.
Link

Ok, so they didn't immediately reach anyone there who could answer the question. So....

...don't you just leave your number for someone who can answer the question? Or try back when someone is there that can?

On this note, it wouldn't be hard to call and ask them myself...or anyone else.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Okay. Good points.
Ask yourself this: Imagine if you worked there in a position of authority...possibly as someone responsible for the safekeeping of confidential medical records.
Some news-related organization called you, saying we have these confidential V.I.P. medical records which are reportedly stolen from your secure medical files storage facility by an employee...Are the real?

I would imagine your immediate response, for legal reasons and for reputation reasons...would be "No".

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY!

What practice would want a reputation for being so reckless with their medical records that a *ahem* disgruntled ex-employee could violate the HIPAA and 'leak' private medical records...IF that didn't happen?

If these records do not match their internal formatting (I know they can neither confirm nor deny the contents per the HIPAA), then this practice would say so IF asked.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This video is to me entertaining. Maybe some won't like it. It's also very thorough about her possible condition and how her handlers are covering it up.

This video shows where she gets her ideology from. Using chaos to achieve her horrible agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is exactly what we said would happen.

Days ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: xuenchen

This is exactly what we said would happen.

Days ago.

Yup.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
(I left this comment on xuenchen's other post on the medical records, so I thought I would post it here, too...)

On the topic of those alleged leaked records.

I wrote Caremount an email asking the very question that Snopes claimed they asked:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a blogger attempting to debunk alleged 'leaked' medical records purporting to belong to Hillary Clinton. I am sure your practice is familiar with them, but I have attached them for reference.

I am wondering if you could forward this email on to someone who could tell me whether the attached documents matched your practice's internal formatting of medical records or reports.

Any help you can offer is very much appreciated!

I sent it on Sunday evening.

I haven't heard anything back. Obviously they don't have to answer...they aren't bound by FOIA laws. But one would think they would want to clear their name in any possible HIPAA violations IF the records didn't come from their practice.

Keep in mind, I debunked the brain scan that came from the same Twitter account as the alleged medical records summaries (it was tweeted at a later time, though). But unless Caremount cares to let the public know their internal formatting of medical records is NOT a match to the alleged 'leaked' records, then I have to wonder if it is a match.

Otherwise, I think they would be happy to clear their name in this 'controversy.'

ETA: Snopes said they phoned with the same question and no one was immediately available to answer the question. So they got no answer on their question either. You'd think Caremount would want to debunk this if it is a hoax.

Who wants to go to a practice where disgruntled ex-employees can access and leak private medical records?
edit on 18-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

And, yes, it could be that Hillary and Caremount have chosen to 'feed' into a hoax because Hillary can exploit it to make her opposition seem desperate.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ironic. With all that money she has. Still can't get effective medical treatment. Must be on Obama care. All the corruption in the medical industry that she failed to stop is now her demise.
edit on 19-8-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
An interesting development. I am sure others read the actual Factcheck piece on these records, but today is the first time I actually went and read it.

From Factcheck:

In a statement provided to FactCheck.org by the Clinton campaign, Bardack dismissed the authenticity of these documents, saying they are “false, were not written by me and are not based on any medical facts.”

Bardack, Aug. 16: As Secretary Clinton’s long time physician, I released a medical statement during the campaign indicating that she is in excellent health. I have recently been made aware of allegedly “leaked” medical documents regarding Secretary Clinton with my name on them. These documents are false, were not written by me and are not based on any medical facts. To reiterate what I said in my previous statement, Secretary Clinton is in excellent health and fit to serve as President of the United States.

Link

So, Factcheck somehow acquired this statement from the Clinton campaign -- not Bardack -- although they merely quote from it and don’t actually provide any evidence of this statement.

Did Bardack even sign it?

To reiterate, I debunked the brain scan myself — so I am definitely not married to the idea that these records are genuine…

…But now that Factcheck has stuck their lying, unethical fingers in the pie, I have to wonder if something is being covered up or obfuscated.

After all, Factcheck has used dirty tricks to fool their readers before: Factcheck's big fat lie

edit on 20-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

And, yes, it could be that Hillary and Caremount have chosen to 'feed' into a hoax because Hillary can exploit it to make her opposition seem desperate.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. It's the kind of thing they do. They've constantly referred to these documents in their "debunking" even though none of the msm had mentioned the tweeted "leaks." I'd bet all the money in my pockets if the source of that tweet is ever found, a Hillary supporter is behind it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I have a 5 digit acct number for my MD. But what concerns me is the height of the font and spacing. If you look at the DOB in relation to the shading on the SSN, the first number isn't as tall as everything else on that line. The shading only comes up halfway so according to the rest of the line, there should be the top portion of a number visible but there isn't.
I'm certainly not trying to stand up for HRC. I HATE her in a way that I didn't know I was capable of and no, I don't support Trump either. I'm going to agree and say hoax.
If it was authentic, I'd feel bad for her though. Those symptoms would be hell to live with.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It's close but it doesn't explain everything

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Look whoever leaked the real the documents would have changed the formatting. Each copy of the real records has a special identifier unique to the reader or recipient. That identifier can overt like a serial number or it can be covert like a watermark based on linguistics, grammar, syntax, etc that is again unique to tailored uniquely not just for every individual but also for every individual access of the record. So if the raw records get out there they will know who did and it when. That person will "disappear" fast. Unless you want to get "disappeared" or "suicided" like Vince Foster you cannot risk leaking originals. You have to reformat the information to protect yourself from being identified as the source of the leak. That's why the records look a little fake. They are a little out of date. There is critical information that wasn't known at that time. Something they uncovered later after repeating the MRI. The finding on that MRI led to the diagnosis that ties all diagnoses together.

HRC means business. Google the term "Clinton Body Count" They just put a sloppy hit out on Seth Rich for leaking the DNC documents. This is a message to us all would-be leakers that will be killed one day or another even after the fact. That enforcement method deters and forcefully determines people from leaking.

It's an open question who she sub-contracts the assassinations too. That's another subject for ATS to discuss.

Right now David Seaman is pleading for Hillary to spare his life for the story that he published on Huffingtonpost.com. David Seaman is has contributed over 100 stories to Huffingtonpost.com. Now his story has been deleted and so has his account and contributor relationship with Huffingtonpost.com. The story was deleted (not retracted but just plain deleted as if it never existed). Watch the video below that he recorded just yesterday has he cries out for help from the public, saying his mental health is good and that he is in physical good condition. He knows he is about to be murdered or "suicided."

www.zerohedge.com...

He knows he crossed the line and he's going to pay the Hillary price for it.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

It's all right in front of you. Search engines and a keen mind are all you need to arrive at the right diagnosis that explains all other diagnoses. The underlying cause of all of her medical problems is oropharangeal cancer located at the base of her now partially resected toungue.

http:///V83uyH9r

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Hillary Clinton is Hillary Clinton. She has the best healthcare money and power can obtain. Her doctors are far better than doctor drew. But talk to an epilepologist and an oral surgeon or just use search engines and a keen mind.

It's all right in front of you.

http:///V83uyH9r

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join