It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

In 2010, Bob Beckel made it sound like she was going to run whether she wanted to or not (wow!!!) and I think the same applies for 2016.

The same Bob Beckel who called for Assange's assassination.

There was communication between a DNC Platform Committee chair and Hillary regarding her campaign staff as far back as 2009.

Of course she was always going to run after she handed it to Obama at the string pullers call.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: tweetie

In 2010, Bob Beckel made it sound like she was going to run whether she wanted to or not (wow!!!) and I think the same applies for 2016.

The same Bob Beckel who called for Assange's assassination.

There was communication between a DNC Platform Committee chair and Hillary regarding her campaign staff as far back as 2009.

Of course she was always going to run after she handed it to Obama at the string pullers call.

Of course, Bob had a serious drug abuse problem in the past...and seemed to have relapsed.
Nobody speaks about it...but I think it was probably why he was fired from Fox's FIVE.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Not a HRC fan...but just to spice it up a bit....what if SHE had this posted herself? Say she is suffering from dementia and was coerced into running but really wants to just hang out with the grandbaby? Nahhhh...she's too egocentric for that...right?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok, here's something else I think is interesting...

@HillsMedRecords tweeted a photo of what I assume is Mount Kisco Medical Group (Bedford location). Here is that photo:

Thus far, I haven't located any other existing photos that match it (although I haven't spent too much time yet looking). But, if there are no other matching existing photos then I kind of want to say this really could be a unique photo and, therefore, it could have been taken by the Tweeter who was actually was at the building to snap this pic.

Also, when looking for this building pic, I noticed the logo for MKMG (as seen on the letterhead on Hillary's sanctioned medical-release letter), is plentiful on the internet and anyone wanting to replicate the letterhead could have nabbed it easily to make the OP records look more authentic...IF they are fake.

So, I am actually ok with suspending judgment about all the records. The brain scan is a fake. But I am suspending judgment on the rest of the records.

Snopes is an a-hole, so their report claiming other physicians think they are forgeries isn't likely to sway me one way or the other.

edit on 13-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

@HillsMedRecords tweeted a photo of what I assume is Mount Kisco Medical Group. Here is that photo:

Thus far, I haven't located any other existing photos that match it (although I haven't spent too much time yet looking). But, if there are no other matching existing photos then I kind of want to say this really could be a unique photo and, therefore, it could have been taken by the Tweeter who was actually was at the building to snap this pic.

Also, when looking for this building pic, I noticed the logo for MKMG (as seen on the letterhead on Hillary's sanctioned medical-release letter), is plentiful on the internet and anyone wanting to replicate the letterhead could have nabbed it easily to make the OP records more authentic.

What's also interesting about the photo is that the parking lot is entirely empty of cars, but was still taken during daylight hours.
I'm thinking it was taken early on in the morning to avoid cars...which would lead me to believe it was an intentional shot, taken by a professional photographer in order to show the building unobstructed.

I'm thinking it came from their website or their brochure.
edit on 13-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm thinking it was taken early on in the morning to avoid cars...which would lead me to believe it was an intentional shot, taken by a professional photographer in order to show the building unobstructed.

..something someone who worked there would have access to, but not necessarily published for public consumption.

ETA: You also wrote: "I'm thinking it came from their website or their brochure."

I didn't check their website. But I did a google search and did not see another pic that matched it.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

www.caremountmedical.com...

Ha ha!

Ok, there you go! Thanks!

I am still very much on the fence with these records.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Ha ha!

Same here.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Ha ha!

Same here.

My gut says this is all a disinfo attempt to cover for a real health issue Hillary has. I am trying to remain open-minded about these records though.

(Plus, I feel like I lost my cool in this thread, last night. I am trying to make up for that by being open-minded and objective.)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Ha ha!

Same here.

My gut says this is all a disinfo attempt to cover for a real health issue Hillary has. I am trying to remain open-minded about these records though.

(Plus, I feel like I lost my cool in this thread, last night. I am trying to make up for that by being open-minded and objective.)

I'm wondering about modus operandi.
I seem to remember a similar (fairly recent) disinfo campaign perpetrated regarding something else Hillary-related.
It escapes me at the moment.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Ha ha!

Same here.

I'm wondering about modus operandi.
I seem to remember a similar (fairly recent) disinfo campaign perpetrated regarding something else Hillary-related.
It escapes me at the moment.

It reminds me of this:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Wasn't there a spate of 'fake' Clinton emails put out there to muck up the pedigree of the real ones?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I don't recall that. But I am pretty apathetic now, so my attention to the tricks is not what it used to be.

I feel like even when something can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, it will be ignored when the major media wants to ignore it. Without their attention...too many people find it easy to ignore the truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yeah. I can't find anything about it either.
I must've been mistaken.

I thought that just after the DNC leak occurred...DNC officials were initially claiming they were fake.
edit on 13-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I think this was disinfo just to get attention and make Trump supporters look like they will do or believe anything.
Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I wonder if they used the same disinfo team they planned to use for this:

WikiLeaks Emails: DNC Approved Fake Trump Ads For ‘Hot Women’ Comfortable With ‘Gropes Under The Meeting Table’

investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think most of the bases are covered.

A well-rounded investigation looks at all angles and even though we differ as to the possible true reason the account was opened it's important to have as many viewpoints as possible.

I tend to think the person opened the account, deleted it later, made it live again and then deleted it again as opposed to Twitter taking it down twice. Just my take!!

As far as I know no major mainstream news source bashed it and blamed Trump for it which is interesting but I'd better check to make sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I think this was disinfo just to get attention and make Trump supporters look like they will do or believe anything.
Just my opinion.

I definitely do not count this possibility out either.

But Hillary does seem 'more than just older' to me, in comparison to eight years ago. Also, it seems like the questions about her health are presented in the worst light by the media...which makes me feel like there's a significant effort underway to dispel those questions with ridicule. I'm skeptical of those kinds of effort.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

@HillsMedRecords tweeted a photo of what I assume is Mount Kisco Medical Group (Bedford location). Here is that photo:

Also, when looking for this building pic, I noticed the logo for MKMG (as seen on the letterhead on Hillary's sanctioned medical-release letter), is plentiful on the internet and anyone wanting to replicate the letterhead could have nabbed it easily to make the OP records look more authentic...IF they are fake.

So, I am actually ok with suspending judgment about all the records. The brain scan is a fake. But I am suspending judgment on the rest of the records.

Snopes is an a-hole, so their report claiming other physicians think they are forgeries isn't likely to sway me one way or the other.

An afterthought about the poster's choice of photo:
You mentioned difficulty finding the original image used on the release...searching 'Mount Kisco Medical Group'.
I eventually found it with an image search...BUT what I found (the image used) was from www.caremoutmedical.com.

Now...If the poster who released those docs was truthful when he/she said they worked there...THEY would be personally familiar with the actual building AS WELL AS the medical group name to which it belonged. THEY would recognize the image under that image header...or know, personally, it was from that group.

If they were hoaxers...they would select another image entirely...NOT being familiar with the actual image being listed in the domain for 'caremount medical'. They would've selected another image to use which was listed under 'Mount Kisco'.

THIS leads me to believe that whomever actually leaked those documents...actually DID work at that particular building...or was, at least, personally familiar with it as well as the 'caremount medical group' domain name and website.
edit on 14-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join