It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrance to Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
How much brute force would be needed to take area 51. For example say that the assault forces hit the base with several EMP's knocking out all the technology and communication (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE!!!!) and say that you replaced the frequencys that they might use that should ever be cut off so that it seems like the base is still oeprational. Then you assault the base by armored vehicles and snipers with helicopters. (this is after all ground-to air missle have been destroyed or decommisioned. How plausible do you think this plan is?

Mod Edit:to fix ALL-CAPS in title.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well ok so with enough hardware you take it... what do you plan on doing with it? Do you have a force of 100,000 troops who can occupy it and have enough hellfire and stinger missles to keep out the entire US military (or for that fact just a couple dozen planes from Nellis?) Sure you might be able to get in... for what.. 30 minutes? An hour? How long would it take for every air force base on the west coast to scramble every aircraft they have? I hate to say it but.. the U.S. is *THE LAST* remaining superpower... (whether we like that thought or not is another whole story) - I'm not sure where you're planning on getting enough hardware and personnel to take on that... I doubt any one.. or even any 4 or 5 nations on earth combined could do that task..... And after all that what would you have for the 20 minutes you occupy Area 51? A couple secret aircraft? some pictures? And a whole bunch of instant new nuclear testing taking place over central Nevada to remove a "hostile terrorist force"? (You *don't* try and take by force a base that's part of a *NUCLEAR WEAPONS TESTING RANGE* by force! sheesh! You sneak in! (Read my post elsewhere))

[edit on 19-1-2005 by Slapshot]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh man, this has been done to death, my topic gets locked in another forum for repeating the same post, and people can spout all they want about "how to get in A51", I don't think i'm too paranoid if I said my topic will be locked because I am not liked...Esspecially not about intrepid...sorry for the rant...

It's been agreed upon that Area 51 can't be taken, it's can't be infiltrated...the only thing you could do is become an employee...and why would you want to go there anyway? you'd only find some top-secret aircraft and MAYBE a UFO or 2...and possibly some nasty disease from all the junk dumped there...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
There are dozens of entrances to Area 51. The entire NTS/Nellis/Area 51 complex is crisscrossed with good roads. Security, as everyone knows, is tight. If I could post a link here, I'd share my maps.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
We have many threads covering this idea. Here is one you can add your thoughts to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join