It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She never left

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

"Im gonna try to do something i never done before, this is a tale about what it means to be a human.."

The first time they laid their eyes on each other they were no more than three. It was a moment of reflecting each other, seeing what the other person saw and for the first time say ," I love yoU ".

They were inseparable, they taught each other what it means to be alive and to live but foremost how to survive in a wicked world.. For the next ten years, the two grow together into one.. It was a tale of nothing more than love that keept them together..

But something happened during the thirteenth summer, one of them said to the other;" You are keeping me back, LEAVE ME ALONE!"
So she left, hoping that one day he would return... Years passed and the boy grew into a man, always feeling that long lost embrace she once gave..
That innocent love that only came once.. He did fall in love, hoping she would be the one.. The one he loved as a young boy..
But as time flew by, he knew she wasnt the one..

His mind broken, wondering if he had it all wrong.. Then on that summers day many years later, while he looked in the mirror, he saw her once again.. She whispered in his ear;" I never left, lets heal your heart from being broken "

This is a single tale about what it means to becoming awoken..

edit on 201688 by tikbalang because: image

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
How did "he" look at "her" in the mirror

Why does she have so many hostile friends lol..

I did not do this in the mirror.. the mirror did it's own thing while I was wondering what happened to old friend.

It's like the mirror idea wants me to take the blame or internalize stuff I didn't do.. I tried to hold it all together but is huge responsibility from stuff that happens in the "mirror" just being a kid to this day. I didn't create all those circumstances and wont accept all of it. Now if there was some obstacles thrown into the equation for me and it wasn't the old friend then I would understand. Because all that SHT isn't my fault and I don't own it

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Clay888

Well, the way i write is so that everyone can make their own subjective realities based on their experiences in life..
The story is intended to be universal,
its about a boy growing up to be a man, its about parents raising a human from being an animal.. When a boy hits puberty his hormones skyrockets, the things you learned to this stage is hopefully enough so you dont behave as an animal in Society.. Love changes to just simple breeding, until the hormone levels are normal..
The person you love is actually you, your first love is yourself your imaginary friend you spend all day with.. Or the little voice of reasoning, when you hit puberty, these two will not be friends.. Its about two becoming one...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
"His mind broken, wondering if he had it all wrong.. Then on that summers day many years later, while he looked in the mirror, he saw her once again.. She whispered in his ear;" I never left, lets heal your heart from being broken "

Thats why i hold onto something better than gold..... It's Hope😊

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I wanted to make it sound like he believed;" his mind was broken", instead she told him;" your heart is broken that is why you cannot fix it, you shut me out, let me in, we can only do this together.. "

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ahh cool.. I see your story.. My parents on the other hand in my story even though I love em. Seem to have the animal like characteristics as I grew up. That mindset wouldn't of been an option for me but stuck around cus of my heart for them and it fatigued me. Along with the other crazy stuff in my sci fi story..

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
tikbalang

I always read your stories as well. So very uniquely told in a way that only you could do. And I like that they always seem to have deeper meanings then what resides on the surface with the words.. causes me to stop and reflect from time to time...

Thank you for continuing to write them.. I've enjoyed reading each and every one..

Thanks,
blend57
edit on 8-8-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

So many eyes, i think people find our interacting very, very, very intriguing

top topics

join