It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8/8/16 Monmouth Poll: Hillary 50% - Trump 37%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So do you suppose we will ever get to see Hillary and the Donald in a debate?
I'll pay a bit more attention to polls after that.

I don't think we will get to see a debate. I have already placed a substantial wager that Trump will punk out.

Do you think Trump is looking at the polls, if so will it affect his bid for the potus. My bet is that he is looking for the most graceful way to bail.

Of course the polls are BS when they don't favor your candidate. No mystery in that....

The more you keep on about Trump wanting to drop out or avoiding the debates tells us volumes of how worried you really are. There will be debates and Trump isn't going to drop out. Why do you keep beating a dead horse? You better keep praying for no debates because Trump will completely destroy Hillary. I wouldn't bet against Trump if I were you as that's been a losing bet for many during his entire campaign.

People are worried about Trump dropping out, in particular if they can not replace him fast enough. The new independent guy will likely not be in enough states.

Trumps last desperate bid to become a good GOP candidate is likely to late. His endorsement of Ryan and McCain, now speaking from prepared speeches so he can not get himself in trouble, tossing his tax plan for the GOPs, his new Wall Street big donors/new advisers and keeping PC in public is all a result of terrible polls numbers. If this does not help, and having 50 GOP security experts condemn him today is not going to help, nor in the Nazi Party endorsement, what is his next move?

He tried crazy Trump and the worked in the primaries but, now people are taking things more seriously and do not want crazy anybody in office. Will new GOP good boy Trump do any better? Even if he can keep it up. Or will people just see it as desperate and not enough to make them forget who he is. What does he do then?

Will he really stay with a campaign in which he is going lose not only battle ground states but several red states as well. Will he really stay around for the humiliation? When his business begin failing he has history of distancing himself form them and pretending he had nothing to with them.

You do not think it fits Trumps personality to avoid a loss, to walk away and blame the GOP for not supporting him or say the entire thing is rigged? I mean he has already began setting up excuses. To think he would drop out is not far fetched at all.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I think Trumps all in right to election day. I can pick apart Hillary just like you did with Trump. I believe Trump's claims of rigging because that's exactly what we saw from both sides during the primaries. The emails confirmed it on the Dems side, while the GOP was so blatant you didn't need any email leak to confirm it.

Funny you should mention the Nazi party endorsement as Hillary's been endorsed by the Communist party. It's a long way to go until November, and there's more dirt on Hillary soon to be exposed on top of what we already have. People are getting really sick of the Clinton corruption machine and Trump won't bail as he knows he can beat Hillary not only in the debates, but in the election as well.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Another poll thread? The first debate isn't until Monday, September 26th.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So do you suppose we will ever get to see Hillary and the Donald in a debate?
I'll pay a bit more attention to polls after that.

I don't think we will get to see a debate. I have already placed a substantial wager that Trump will punk out.

I guess it's easy to throw money down the toilet when you're receiving government handouts/support in the mail each month.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join