It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 G.O.P. Officials Warn Donald Trump Would Put Nation’s Security ‘at Risk’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Says the 50 people that got us in this mess.

This helps Trump.

We need new blood on both sides.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The over-the-top rhetoric is going to be ignored by most people. You guys look unhinged.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I hope Trump instills fear in some of these world leaders, particularly Erdogan. See how he pets Obama's face like he is some lap dog?

The only leader that is a real danger to Trump's way of talking is Putin, and Trump prefers good relations with Russia. Anybody else that thinks they can step to the US is welcome to do so. They will just get slapped around until they come to their senses.

only China and Russia are a tangible threat to America. With Trump we play good with Russia and come down on China. With Clinton it is the opposite.

Russia has proven itself time again not only in small battles, but in two global wars. I would prefer they be our friend. China on the other hand, is a financial and economic threat, ad is starting to flex some muscles. Lets see if those are real and not the Halloween inflatable type.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

It WILL go over well....with those disaffected with both party's machines. Leaving NATO??? Terrible....Yeah right....

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ah NATO, a collection of neoliberal banker states who don't take defence seriously and expect America to bail them out, reinforced by a motley group of far right extremist states who get a kick out of provoking the Russians.

Sounds like an organisation the US would be better off without. Might force the UK to rebuild its shattered military and defence industry too.
edit on -050006pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Yep...I share your sentiments. He speaks his mind, pisses folks off...and some lunatic 3rd worlder with connections is prob gonna use that to jump start the end of all things...

Ya never know. He might be what we need at last...a forced cleansing of "bad guys"...unless of course he turns out to be one of them.

It will be interesting...and in 40 or so years...I dont remember any elections...or candidates...that did this much name-calling and disrespecting just about everybody.

So, I got a new pillow for my easy chair....and a bunker stocked with enough supplies for 6 months....

..and also 3- 45 caliber h.p's. to use-one for the dog, one for the wife and one for me...if it all goes to hell!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'm in Colorado Springs ...THINK of me kindly....

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That really won't be necessary. 2017 will come with changes, just not apocalyptic ones. Your wife and dog will be fine, and the likes of Erdogan will hopefully catch a Hellfire up the rear.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The only thing at risk by a Trump victory would be their cushy jobs, insider trading and influence peddling.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush

“would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

Yea didn't something kinda big happen under that Dubya guy?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
www.nytimes.com...

Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter declaring that Donald J. Trump “lacks the character, values and experience” to be president and “would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

Mr. Trump, the officials warn, “would be the most reckless president in American history.”

Looks like more good news for Trump, eh?

This will go over good with the voters. GOP officials running away from Trump!

Lol!! These guys are stupid!

Don't they know Hillary has already been there and done that.

And that she was on;y SoS when she did it, imagine what she can short circuit if she is potus!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The only thing at risk is the GOP's paycheck!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: olaru12
I don't think Trump can withstand this mutiny by his own party. Essentially now he is running a grassroots campaign; still listed as a Republican but he should have run as a 3rd party from the beginning. Now its to late.

Either you play the DC game, or you don't play.....

If you’re somebody with some moral sense or intelligence--two things Trump doesn’t have--you may have a chance at being truly anti-Washington.

The country would be delighted to have a REAL maverick non Washington candidate who knew the issues....Not a posturing ignoramus and bigot like Trump.

The exposure has finally gotten to Trump. Trump is exposed. The publicity has exposed him

I love how the left thinks people will swallow this BS.

So funny to think these idiots don't see themselves and people like them have been the problem all along.

Like hillary saying she can create jobs but just needs another trillion bucks to do it and people say YAY!!! wtf?!

I seriously think hillary is the epitome of hollow DC rhetoric and DC deceit.

Now these people have something wrong with their heads if they are building fantasy scenarios about Trump blowing up the world or whatever doom they are pushing on the sheep.

It's been nothing but lies and the Queen of Lies will be every one's downfall.

Make America Trust Again.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yep...the BBC had this quote today...the experts agree this nut is dangerous.

"Fifty Republican national security experts warn that Donald Trump "would be the most reckless president", but he dismisses them as a "failed Washington elite".

Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

This helps Trump.

I remember many here who supported those 50 people during and after the Bush years. I don't trust Trump or his supporters. They are a fickle bunch. Their loyalties sway with the wind. They show no concern over the appalling things Trump has suggested like war crimes, torture, murder, banning Muslims, silencing media.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

This helps Trump.

Surprisingly, a couple of "expert contributors" to CNN were saying the same thing tonight. People want someone TOTALLY different running the show, and will accept the results. It's amazing how government service makes some people feel as if their opinion counts for something more than yours or mine.

At rate, a big THANK-YOU to these 50 security experts, and all the other stuff-shirts and stuff-blouses who are publically stating that they won't vote for Trump. All they're doing is telling America that Trump is what we need.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: MrSpad
You do not need an expert to tell you this. The guy thinks Iran funds ISIS, has no idea what is going on in Ukraine, wants to give Crimea to Russia not even something China thinks is a good idea, is not sure who the terrorist are or where they are at and had such thin skin other nations be able rattle or manipulate him anytime they want sending him off on crazy town rants making crazy town choices. No surprise the world has such a low opinion of him.

Uh huh....so basically, just a bunch of assumptions on your part with a slight twist on reality, stacked up against the other side's candidate who in fact does have American blood on her hands and in fact does and has completed side-business with terrorist states for personal financial gain.

I guess you prefer the assumption Trump thinks Iran funds ISIS rather than the fact Hillary helped send 400M to Iran, or that she enjoys doing business with leadership in countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait, known sponsors of terrorism.

See, the picture looks quite different when not approached with extreme tunnel vision.

Um when did Clinton send money to Iran? And you want to know who has huge money invoments with the Gulf States, good Trump. A Saudi Prince even called him out saying he did not have problems with Muslims when he need the him to bail out one his failing business.

So no, the picture looks no different. The one thing most Americans and the rest of the world agrees on is Trump is not fit for office.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Give us the list- I bet they are all either Neo-con or sworn allegience to a foreign power i.e Aipac

Once again we must say that Trump is against NWO and Hillary is for it, need I say more? Trump wants to shake the establishment that has gotten us into trouble with many trade deals that screwed us, and the establishment doesn't like someone poking into that. A savvy businessman will say this sucks why did we do it, we need to challenge it..etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

So no, the picture looks no different. The one thing most Americans and the rest of the world agrees on is Trump is not fit for office.

When did we base our vote on what the world says we should vote? Hillary is four more years of the status quo, no real change just more of the same crap. Hillary wants to go to war with Russia, Trumps says that is stupid and that makes Europe nervous, Trump also says that the "world" needs to pay their way in the UN, so of course the world wants Hillary so we can keep footing the bill for the rest of the world...lol They don't want a savvy businessman looking at the records...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You do not need an expert to tell you this. The guy thinks Iran funds ISIS, has no idea what is going on in Ukraine, wants to give Crimea to Russia not even something China thinks is a good idea, is not sure who the terrorist are or where they are at and had such thin skin other nations be able rattle or manipulate him anytime they want sending him off on crazy town rants making crazy town choices. No surprise the world has such a low opinion of him.

Uh huh....so basically, just a bunch of assumptions on your part with a slight twist on reality, stacked up against the other side's candidate who in fact does have American blood on her hands and in fact does and has completed side-business with terrorist states for personal financial gain.

I guess you prefer the assumption Trump thinks Iran funds ISIS rather than the fact Hillary helped send 400M to Iran, or that she enjoys doing business with leadership in countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait, known sponsors of terrorism.

See, the picture looks quite different when not approached with extreme tunnel vision.

Um when did Clinton send money to Iran? And you want to know who has huge money invoments with the Gulf States, good Trump. A Saudi Prince even called him out saying he did not have problems with Muslims when he need the him to bail out one his failing business.

I see a collection of NATO warmonger states eager to continue the status quo, Japan, a de-facto puppet, Australia fears Trump's hostility to China, China doesn't like Trump (surprise surprise)

Really the only sensible country on the list is Greece, don't like Trump at all but really hate Hillary too.

I also wasn't aware the entire world was limited to 13 states within the US sphere of influence and only 2 outside it.

I find it interesting Russia wasn't polled

Edit: Well I guess Hungary aint too bad either.
edit on -050011pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join