It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no forests on earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AbesOldHat

Thank you this will be my last thread designed to get people to question things or think outside the box,this website has won original thought no longer exists here.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yeah, because no one has ever come across a flat earth video before lol.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

There was a lot more to it than that myth,legend,stories the bible all dead here.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

There was a lot more to it than that myth,legend,stories the bible all dead here.

There certainly was a lot more too it than that.

All of it based on zero facts and 100% fantasy.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

So a society that cant even cure a common cold is all seeing and all knowing

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

So a society that cant even cure a common cold is all seeing and all knowing

What does the failure of one have to do with the lack of ability to do the other?

I'll give you a hint.

It begins in N and ends in othing.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I found this interesting article from 1958. Especially the part where it talks about a huge underwater plateau at the North Pole. The same spot the supposed Tree of LIfe was located.

News Article from 1958

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Don't take it personal. I for one believe there really were trees like this. I have had dreams of them. I think sometimes we forget to think like children do. The world has lost its magic and therefore so have the people. It's like when a child asks an adult to play make believe with them and the adult gets all awkward like they have no clue what they are doing. If we can tap into that child within us and imagine the possibilities instead of taking things for face value, maybe then we might find truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I sorry I am having a dark knight of the soul Ive fought the good fight and lost my spirit is broken you are correct the world has lost its magic but thankyou at least you still have a soul

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I also want to pose a question. Why is Greenland always covered in ice? What is under all that snow? I looked at the topography of it without the ice and it is a very peculiar island.

Topographical map of Greenland

IS this the stump of the Tree of Life? Why do we always see this continent under ice? What is there?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

NASA imaging in 2013 found a large canyon under Greenlands ice sheet at 750km long and 2600ft deep its bigger than the grand canyon

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

makes me wonder if hexagonal formations are there too??

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

would you look at that...

Basalt formations

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Good find another mined and stripped area if you were to believe the video

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

No.

What that is is the result of millions of tonnes of ice pressing down on the rocks. The result of thousands of years of glaciation.

If you study the geology of the Great Lakes area in North America, you discover that the land there is still rebounding from being covered with colossal amounts of ice during the last Ice Age.

Nothing mythical about it. Still pretty cool though.

Trees of Life are very common through out mythology. Why do you suppose that is? Not because there were actually colossal trees that left stumps the size of Greenland... But because man has depended upon trees in just about every single aspect of life involving food and shelter.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

giant's causeway--Ireland.

Not tree stumps, just solidified magma. Again, pretty flippin' cool anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You should watch the video first before commenting on it , this way you can understand exactly what this extremely intelligent man was talking about. May I suggest the English voice over version to avoid a potential language barrier

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
LOL!? Really? Could have been Skunk Works. The only time the video mentions Flat Earth is in the title, to suggest that we don't know what we think we know. He wasn't at all saying Flat Earth is real.

The video was merely suggesting there was a previous version of life on Earth that was silicon based that ended with some sort of nuclear war or other calamity, after which the Earth's resources were harvested. Then, the carbon life forms emerged. He never once presented it as scientific fact, just tried to reframe what we see. So much for out-of-the-box conjecture on a conspiracy site.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
He is defo a FE'er.

I think his final comment is essentially suggesting that the area we call Earth is actually a large flat earth surrounded by an ice wall and outside of this ice wall exist the "miners".

Anyway, this really made me think, I will look at geographical features in a different light after this, but still, skeptical.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
ATS dumping this into the forum they did gives it even more credibility to me. Of course if they were to equalize the perspective field fair like. All Alien threads would end up here also.. which is all you need about this site now. That is why I hardly visit here anymore..

edit on 11-8-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join