It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no forests on earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I skimmed through and at min 49, it seems he thinks mountains were trees in the past???

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I felt the same although, I have even on this site suggestion traces in the east of nuclear related artifacts in the ground.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
When the Russian guy says "There are no forests (on Flat Earth, a term which he uses to be provocative, as in we don't know what we think we know)" he means, not the way there used to be. In other words, bigger than ginormous trees made of silicon, which acted (supposedly) as a sort of wi-fi for Earth. Whether you buy into the theory or think it crackpot, FFS, watch the whole video before commenting. He's not saying forests do not currently exist in some form now, just not the same form. According to him life was silicon based in the previous incarnation of Earth.

The previous message has no bearing on whether I believe his theory or not, just come on people, commentary based on half-assed watching it is not interesting.
edit on 9-8-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yes that is what he proposes. I wouldn't say all mountains are old trees, but some shown had the look of the petrified wood shown in the video, and had me wondered, haha.

About what he says about volcanoes, I had this thought; when we compost, if we don't mix the stuff, it will catch on fire. What if the mountains he says are debris left, end up catching fire because of a similar process, thus giving us volcanoes.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

That's not what he's saying I think. He is saying all rocks are old wood and life used to by more ginormous and fantastic than it was. And his reasoning is VERY sound and verifiable. More soudn and verifiable than any science honestly. It's literally world changing. This is one less shocking thing you have to suffer through when the apocalypse happens and the veil on your eyes is ripped away. How much less will your eyes and mind burn because you know this truth now!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CunningPerson

Sorry, nope, you're just wrong. He does assert that the gigantic trees were silicon based. Come on people, on other sites they are already discussing this theory as it pertains to scripture, folklore and literature. ATS can't even watch the video?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

I felt he was saying a lot of volcanos showing radioactivity may have been a type of nuclear facilities covered with earth. You know how nuclear rods are suppose to just melt all through the earth because the materials stay soo hot for years. Just on a much larger scale
edit on 9-8-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Oh, I might have missed that part since I had a bit of trouble sometimes with his accent. I'll need to rewatch with the new english sound track, made by a woman.

I agree JetBlackStare: I thought it would be disscussed to death here but surprisingly... As you say, other sites are already engaged in discussions about it... strange.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Oh. Maybe i should rewatch it. I remember him saying incredulously that trees can't turn to rocks but then seemingly arguing that they did. It was a minor point I just looked over after being awed by the broadstrokes. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

What other sites do you mean?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CunningPerson

I've seen it on pages I didn't check in depth cause I had already seen the video, saw that lots of videos are talking about it, and, well, GLP. That is where I heard of it first.
Sorry I can't be more precise. But I did notice it was talked a lot elsewhere, at least much more than on ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm 50 minutes into this video. Very, very fascinating I must say. Some of the comments in the thread are somewhat laughable as they have clearly not watched the video. Yes I get that it is long but save yourself and the rest of us and do not post if you have not watched the video.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Elgland use't to be mostly forests about 1000 years ago.
now! we do still have some of the OLD forests.
sherwood forests for a start. robin hood!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Came across to me as a derailment attempt. Was reason for my first post edit comment

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Thank you for watching, I hate to say this but deny ignorance has become deny everything there are still some informed people here or lateral thinkers but other sites such as zero hedge have caught up in terms of enlightened individuals

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

So what do you think about the idea that volcanos are compost heaps and Mt. Everest was a tree... how high?
60km if it´s the stomp?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
what we do to this earth is bad and i think we all now that but its nothing in comparison to a Asteroid or comet impact of which can completely eradicate everything and every one from this planet and yet something like that as happened before and then all life and plants came back and thrived so what im getting at is no matter what we all do the earth it will recover and in doing so new forms of life will evolve from it and new forests will grow too .

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tempestking

I disagree. As we can tell by the implications derived from the video the scale of the earth is getting smaller and smaller. There are no more giants roaming the earth. No trees so big they can be called Ygdrassil 'the world tree'. We see in the video that the trees we have today are like moss to the scale of the old trees. With the trend how long until we are so are like lizards in the desert sucking on the morning dew to survive? In the grand scheme since go created the earth I would saw not long before soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
just finished watching the whole video.
this guy just introduced me to a different way of thinking.
right or wrong..i dont know..but i enjoyed the ride immensely.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Many may like this video i fell is related to the Giant subject.Some may have seen it already. A little shorter than the no forest video. Willtake aboutthe same patience but narrated aclearer. www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join