It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman punched in face after BRAGGING about shooting Trayvon Martin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Everything he did up and until getting out of his car and confronting martin was within the scope of the HOA and Neighborhood watch edicts.

Observe from a safe distance means just that. Unless one is also a thuggish wannabe.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Again, I don't particularly disagree with you. All points are more than valid. The only place I have to draw the line is in regards to GZ having to shoot anyone. He was in his car following TM. He had no reason to leave the car. Not once. If you listen to the 911 recording you can hear him asking for the cops to call his cell when they get there so he can show them where the kid is. He then disregards the operators request to let the police do their job, undies his seatbelt and leaves the car. Within a couple of minutes there's a dead kid lying under a yellow tarp. I agree that the outcome would have been the same if there was a physical altercation with a white kid. I just have a hard time believing that it would have escalated to that point if the kid were white and walking around a gated community. That is however, just my opinion and the impression I got after the fact. I wasn't there so O can't say for sure what was going through either of their minds that night. And I'm probably a bit of a hypocrite in that I'm not a big proponent of calling the police unless absolutely necessary. But GZ did call them, they were on their way and he was in a car where the entire confrontation could have been avoided altogether. In the end, none of it, my opinion included, means a damned thing because what's done is done, a kid is dead and GZ is going to spend the rest of his life as a marked man because of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

he didn't confront tm, tm confrontd gz.

his girlfriend said she only heard tm speak before the fight, and then she said that she thought she heard gz yelling for help.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

he didn't confront tm, tm confrontd gz.

The Michael Brown defense is old and tired.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

No it's not a weak argument IMHO..George should of stayed in his car as he was directed to..but no, he think's he is a cop..he is a textbook case of when a wanna be cop goes sideway's. Do you think this would of happened if George stayed in his car?
I do not disagree with you in general. If I saw someone "actually" commit a crime against my neighbor I would at least call the cop's for him. If I did want to keep an eye on someone I would not make it obvious.
Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

what is that, nothing even similar to michel brown here.

first he told his girlfriend that he lost gz, and was near his fathers house.

second if you recall gz said he ran down the road towards the back entrance, that's why he went up the cut through in front if where he parked his truck so he could see the back entrance.
see map below, blue is the road to the back entrance, yellow is the way tm could have went, green is his pop's place. black is where gz's truck was parked, red dot is where gz and eyewitnesses say the fight started.

now knowing that gz wasn't behind when he exited the vehicle and went to the end of the cut through, tm had to double back to confront him at the dot.

third his girlfriend tried to get him to go inside his pop's house, he didn't. if you look at the map below, you can see that there are three ways he could have went. and from where the fight was he had to double back to confront gz.

gz reenactment,

no tm confronted gz and paid for it, thought he was gonna whoop a 'creepy ass cracker', tm words not mine.

edit on 9-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: also gz was very consistent in his story, liars aren't usually and police noted that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Valuable insight!

I like the "tm confronted gz and paid for it, thought he was gonna whoop a 'creepy ass cracker', tm words not mine. "

Double standards ROCK, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

i thought it would help all those that say they would have had a confrontation gz or defend tm, instead of going into the safety of his home after losing gz, to see the mind set the kid might of had about zimmerman.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

what part of he was already out of the car do people not understand. he was out of the car when the dispatcher asked if he was following him and told him they didn't need to do that.

the 911 dispatcher said on the stand they can't order people on the phone about what to do because of liability reasons

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Aww no video?

sad panda

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
I can understand, IF Zimmerman was commending racist tattoos and highlighting he killed Martin as a cheer. I'd want to punch his face in too seriously. That's sick. So if true he deserved it. Otherwise, I'm not sure.
edit on 8/9/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

what is that, nothing even similar to michel brown here.

first he told his girlfriend that he lost gz, and was near his fathers house.

second if you recall gz said he ran down the road towards the back entrance, that's why he went up the cut through in front if where he parked his truck so he could see the back entrance.
see map below, blue is the road to the back entrance, yellow is the way tm could have went, green is his pop's place. black is where gz's truck was parked, red dot is where gz and eyewitnesses say the fight started.

now knowing that gz wasn't behind when he exited the vehicle and went to the end of the cut through, tm had to double back to confront him at the dot.

third his girlfriend tried to get him to go inside his pop's house, he didn't. if you look at the map below, you can see that there are three ways he could have went. and from where the fight was he had to double back to confront gz.

gz reenactment,

no tm confronted gz and paid for it, thought he was gonna whoop a 'creepy ass cracker', tm words not mine.

ETA: also gz was very consistent in his story, liars aren't usually and police noted that.

None of these posters know the facts of the case as I pointed out earlier. They will just keep repeating the debunked memes.

Remember in the trial when the GZ's attorney stood in silence for like 2 minutes to illustrate how long TM had to go like 30 yards to his father's girlfriends house but instead circled back to confront GZ?

I think GZ has some sort of PTSD from having his life ruined by this incident.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

yea i remember that, it plain to see that he doubled back.

and it is possible that he does have ptsd, both tm and gz made bad choices that night, but as far as intent to do harm i think if falls squarely on tm.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

and it is possible that he does have ptsd, both tm and gz made bad choices that night, but as far as intent to do harm i think if falls squarely on tm.

Both made bad choices? Like hunting down an innocent kid and executing him?

Yah, bummer that, oh well...

reverse the circumstances and Treyvon is in jail for life.
edit on 9-8-2016 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Both made bad choices?

yes,both made bad choices.

tm for doubling back instead of going home. and taking on a man who he didn't know if he had a gun or not. plus you have no way as i, what tm had in mind in doing that. he very well could have thought as i said he was gonna whoop a " 'creepy ass cracker" a@@. he might have been a dumb a@@ and let his pride write a check that his a@@ couldn't cash, confronting a man carrying a gun.

gz for getting out of the truck. again you or i have no way of knowing what was going through his head. what we do know is that the evidence presented was not enough to convince a jury that gm was guilty.

Like hunting down an innocent kid and executing him?

he didn't hunt him down, he was returning to the truck just as asked to do when confronted by tm. this is backed by the fact that the girl friend heard tm confront gz.
tm was 17 a grown man,height 5'11' weight158, old enough to join the military with parents signature. hardly a kid.
suspected thug and thief, when kicked out of school, burguly tools and women jewerly were found in his possession.
twitter account that belonged to him shows him bragging about punching a bus driver, video on his phone show his involvement in fight club style activity, yeah he was a real sweet innocent kid.

reverse the circumstances and Treyvon is in jail for life

if the same evidence was presented i doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join