It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Come on guys If she had a real episode she would be taken off and excuses made not stabbed in front of all with some medical pen.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkangg
Wth aren't candidates supposed to release their medical records by law.

No, but is traditional for candidates to release their tax forms.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Whatever the case, she's definately not right in the head...

None of these people are. You have a president who basically issued a decree ordering everyone who has money to buy protection from the health insurance mafia. That's basically legalized racketeering and no one seems to have noticed.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I'd be more interested to see medical records over tax forms, and that goes for Trump too.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

And if you don't buy insurance, you pay a fee in your taxes at the end of the year.

Legalized extortion all the way. The only entities that have benefited from the ACA is the insurance companies, look at their profit margins.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Last time they were in office, Republicans allowed the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil in history, they invaded a country based on intentionally false intel, and then they tanked the economy on their exit. They get 8 years to ponder their failures, and now here they are with the worst presidential candidate in history, appealing strongly to racists and bigots, tearing their party in half.

Watching Republicans even attempt to criticize Obama or Hillary is like watching a guy try to win a debate while actively falling down a tall flight of stairs.

And now here we are... looping youtube videos... and mental delusions... There's not much left to be said.... Good luck in Nov.

Talk about stereotyping people. So, just because Republicans were in during 911 we shouldn't vote republican ever again!? I would bet that Democrats and Republicans are both the same side of the bought and paid for type by the actions I see. With Hillary we have a corrupt career politician. I'm willing to give some outsider like Trump a shot at it. Obama was like Bush 2.0 and Hillary will be like Bush 3.0. At least Trump knows the real world of business. Hillary is more the world of entitlements such as leveraging her position to get money for her foundation.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

So, he's her "light guy" if someone cuts the power and the lights go out? Cool. Good to know.
Just one question: Does Trump also have a "light guy" on his security team?

In the Trump Secret Service Team the "light guy" not only has a pen light but also a can of emergency hair spray.

Think about it? They are prepared for all eventualities. Would you not expect members of the Trump Secret Service Team to
carry pen lights?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

I know for a
fact security personal are taught to keep their hands free, so
would Secret Service be less proficient than executive security
professionals? I highly doubt it. More than likely this object he's
holding is some form of neutralizing weapon just in case someone
jumps out to attack Mrs Clinton.

That poor guy zapped in the arm with the "neutralizing weapon". It's OK though it just looks like a "light" graze!

GIF Link

So is the Secret Service Agent on the left of the picture breaking all the rules?

Image Link 1

For the most part the Secret Service Agents of course will be hands free, but they will also carry items that are necessary for the overall effectiveness of the team mission. It really does stagger belief how people misinterpret a simple pen light!

edit on 11/8/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Isn't Valium sort of old school for seizures?

Sort of overkill for a melodramatic response to a flurry of questions, no?

No. Valium is the most common rescue med for seizures. Ppl who have seizures are on meds to control them but they all usually have a rescue med for breakthrough seizures.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hillary is deteriorating rapidly, Bill Clinton is even worse. But I've said she wants to get elected just to get elected, she has no intention of holding office for more than a short time and neither do the people who pull her strings. She's an incompetent and has no redeeming political qualities other than an intense party loyalty from the DNC. She'd serve a year, tops. Less if she falls down or has another stroke or a grand mal seizure.
edit on 11-8-2016 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Pretty sure she's not human & anything she's taking is to keep her in that form....

On a serious note: yeah, she does seem pretty unwell, but she IS just a puppet no matter what, so

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Apparently doctors such as Dr Drew are seeing something. So maybe she is having some serious issues?

I'm going to have to prepare to see President Tim Kaine, so I need to read what he stands for.

edit on 17-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: edited for content

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If you came out of a coma on August 1st, you'd have to really dig to find out who Donald Trump's opponent is. Donald is everywhere, with news that is great, good, and so-so. Hillary is more like a puff of smoke...and not very dense at that.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Actually they do. We get letters from the presidents doctor stating his health. We got letters from Hillary's doctor from Bernies doctor and not surprisingly the one from trumps doctor which stated that all tests were positive. That his blood work was amazing and that no one running for president was ever in better physical condition.
I'd worry if every test was positive but that's just me.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

This isn't her having seizure people, come on. It's her reaction to protesters and her security detail stepping in to protect just in case. She even mentions them right after the staring episode"

What in the world are we talking about here

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Wouldn't you be more worried about the candidate who is photographed with a big tub of fried chicken in front of him. Along with the potato and gravy sides??? I mean he's a junk food junkie. How healthy can Trump really be?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Right because she hasn't been working towards this moment since she was in college at Wellesly.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: DJW001

I'd be more interested to see medical records over tax forms, and that goes for Trump too.

Another of those things they do like releasing tax forms is this.

Here is Donalds

www.donaldjtrump.com...

His is a pdf.

It is positively glowing. Quite stellar. The healthiest person to ever run for the presidency. Unequivocally.

Here is Hillary's
www.nytimes.com...

Not medical records but statements from their physicians.
edit on 8172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 8182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join