It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Ummm, yeah, Hillary Clinton's reactions are far from "normal". Given how much of a B*tch and control freak Hillary Clinton is, bouts of uncontrollable emotional reaction should be expected. Think about it, many people who act like this do so because they have so many problems of their own that they cannot control. So, they're reactions are more so only a side affect of their uncontrollable physical and psychological problems, but who really cares.

Sadly, I can't say that I have ever seen Putin go through "fits" like this? Imagine Hillary facing off with Putin and then she starts shaking uncontrollably? Lmao, the U.S. will be the laughing stock of the world!! What country will take the U.S. seriously after a public display of that? They wouldn't!!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
IMHO they should immediately after the convention and the parties have picked their respective candidates do a medical screening on both. Done by a medical board, if they fail then no go on running for Potus. I mean all athlete's are giving a medical review (physical) when they sign a contract or are traded. To make sure their not "damaged goods".

In this medical review a heavy hand toward mental health issues should ensue. If the board of medical examiners finds either deficient in their health then NO GO FOR POTUS. Not their own Dr's, but a panel put together by voters. The top people in their field should participate.

In this election cycle, I would bet the damn world BOTH of them have a mental issue that's been ignored or medicated away. Hillary to me seems like she's used enough valium to knock out a small country. Trump on the other hand is more than likely still on Ritalin.....he sure acts like it.
edit on 9-8-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Honestly, I think this and a few other threads regarding this subject are grasping at straws and jumping to conclusions.

Hillary Clinton is a vile, corrupt, dishonest person and has no business running for POTUS. But we have enough on her without making things up.

All these videos show is that she acts goofy sometimes. I think that has more to do with a lack of ability to interact with others, or trying too hard to be funny or cute, than it does illness.
Yes, she is old. I'm sure she gets tired sometimes, and security might overcompensate for her safety like holding on to her on stairs or things like that.

Her SECURITY GUARD is holding PEPPER SPRAY. I highly doubt it is any kind of injection medication. FIrst thing, he would not be that obvious about it. Second, he gets it out when they are walking or when she seems to be threatened on stage. Third, it LOOKS like PEPPER SPRAY. Fourth, it would make a better weapon in a close crowd than a gun.

All these threads are doing is making people look desperate. We have enough on Hillary without resorting to nonsense. It is as silly as the Trump threads where people are making things up out of nothing.

edit on 8/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: xstealth

She's not healthy, especially since she can't walk up stairs without help.

Leaving behind for a moment my opinion that she is the living embodiment of Corruption and Evil........

I would imagine that, being almost 70, her hips are in bad shape. She's done a lot of walking and despite what the commercials tell us, most people that age don't run up flights of stairs.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

"I would imagine that, being almost 70, her hips are in bad shape. She's done a lot of walking and despite what the commercials tell us, most people that age don't run up flights of stairs."

Most of the 70+ year old people i know move up and down the stairs a lot better than that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
"JFK's Addison's disease was also an issue and would have been a serious issue, but I'm not sure how well hormone replacement therapy was available for it back in those days."

JFK's Addison's disease was brought up by Nixon but JFK and RFK both lied and said that JFK did not have Addison's Disease. It wasn't until his autopsy that the extent of his Addison't Disease was known to the public.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: voiceoreason

Hillary Clinton is barely holding it together. She is unfit for office, and we have to ask the question: How long before she kicks over and we are left with a Tim Kaine Presidency if she is elected?

Tim Kaine seems like a level-headed normal guy. I'm for it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Even if it were true that she has seizures.. which it isnt...

The Presidents health and diagnostic history is a national security issue and shouldnt be released to the public.

The DNC demanded McCain release his FULL medical history in 2008, because they claimed he still had skin cancer and would die in office. There was even a TV ad where they made this despicable claim. Obama only released a 1 page doctors note btw.
Now for democrats to say it's unsafe to release medical records? ha

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CynicalMark

Grover Cleveland's secret tumour, JFK's Addison's Disease, FDR's paralytic disorder, Reagan's dementia, Woodrow Wilson's Stroke...Those were ACTUAL conditions that former Presidents had. Speculating and actually trying to DIAGNOSE maladies from videos is, at best idle speculation at worst the definition of an Ad hominen attack.

Sadly, it is nothing new. A 68 year old (Clinton) or Trump, 70 is going to have health issues to a greater or lesser degree. EVERY candidate over a certain age gets that used against them in the Campaign...(McCain is still going strong, eight years after he was called "too old" for office during the 2008 election.)

I find it amusing that this exact same video was used as an example of how "cool" Clinton remained during a "protester incident" vs. Trump's "panicked" reaction to a similar "protester incident".

Essentially, it seems as though people cannot view ANYTHING about the opposing candidate with an objective eye.

After the election, the country has to come together as one nation behind their President. Digging a deeper and deeper hole of hatred and hyperbole and trying to sell it as "fact" will only hurt the country going forward.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I saw photos of two documents - one from 2014, the other from 2015 - that appear to be doctor's notes from Hillary's medical records at Mount Kisco.

This came from Twitter - here's the link:

Link to @HillsMedRecords at Twitter

If this is genuine, and I believe it is, then it would explain a great deal and she needs to quit the campaign now. Her health is more important than the White House imo.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

INDEED.

HOWEVER

her blood lust for power

rules her over most other things--even very serious, life-threatening things.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
I saw photos of two documents - one from 2014, the other from 2015 - that appear to be doctor's notes from Hillary's medical records at Mount Kisco.

This came from Twitter - here's the link:

Link to @HillsMedRecords at Twitter

If this is genuine, and I believe it is, then it would explain a great deal and she needs to quit the campaign now. Her health is more important than the White House imo.

Thanks for sharing and I agree here.

The Dx would explain her while being nice about the actions here.

Vascular dementia is a general term describing problems with reasoning, planning, judgment, memory and other thought processes caused by brain damage from impaired blood flow to your brain.

Source

Vascular dementia symptoms include:
Confusion Trouble paying attention and concentrating Reduced ability to organize thoughts or actions Decline in ability to analyze a situation, develop an effective plan and communicate that plan to others Difficulty deciding what to do next Problems with memory Restlessness and agitation Unsteady gait Sudden or frequent urge to urinate or inability to control passing urine Depression

Symptoms

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: Sillyolme
A youtube video is your source? Really? This simple Simon game of mimicry is just going haywire. One jerk makes up a theme for a video that has nothing to do with the actual video. Adds the Law and Order music for drama and suddenly oh my all the little Simon's are copying and spreading the stupidity until stupidity is. viral.
You've played your part . You've been played.
Hope you feel smug now. Tools

Don't ever let me catch you using youtube as a source.

"What is this...visual representations of reality, in a moving, continuous-linear-stream-incrementing-chronologically????

RIDICULOUS!!!!

Never bring such lowly, deceptive 'proofs' to this forum. We are better than that! Clearly you can just close your eyes and visualize it not happening.

(Do I need an "/s", ok, you have one.)

Edit: Just to note, the post Im replying to is not where the comment is direct to. Link back to the quote they quoted for full context

edit on 9-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

There was a whole thread on those documents HERE

In my opinion, they were faked.

The original source has been removed from Twitter too.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

There was a whole thread on those documents HERE

In my opinion, they were faked.

The original source has been removed from Twitter too.

Thanks for the link. I would have posted there instead but couldn't find a thread about her medical records.

I'm inclined to believe it is true. It certainly would explain alot, including her reluctance to appear in front of the press, not having a scheduled rally until the Fall, etc. And at this point I doubt there will even be one debate.

Another reason why I think this is likely to be correct is that Mount Kisco had layoffs last year. Maybe a disgruntled former employee copied these letters? They appear to have been photographed right from a manila folder, possibly from her doctor's notes.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
Martin Shkreli said it's early onset Parkinson's Disease.

www.rawstory.com...

She's not healthy, especially since she can't walk up stairs without help.

pbs.twimg.com...

Not that the truth matters anymore, but that's an old picture.

…but it’s not quite what it appears. According to CNN’s Brian Stelter, it’s a photo from February 24 in South Carolina and Hillary had just slipped when the photo was taken

twitchy.com...

edit on 8/9/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Holy hell...Seriously?

The irony here is that ideological dementia drives this literally insane Op where people squint at SS hands.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
that was hilarious!

You gave my mom and I a good chuckle for the day.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Really weak OP, but perfect example of who these Trump Supporters are, and the delusions that form their false reality.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So I think it's interesting so many people are defending her.

The truth is the Clintons lie about everything.

Do you honestly think that their not going to lie about Hilary's health? That's got to be the most highly guarded secret of the century.

The take-away here is that no one trusts her to be honest about anything.

If a presidential candidate is having a hard time campaigning because of her health, then becoming president is not going to be any easier.

The right thing to do would be to step aside for the good of the country, but doing the right thing is not on her resume. And never will be.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join