It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The way he's holding the object, to me says its an injector. Why would one hold pepper spray that way?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

No one likes that idea I bet. Even liberals, noboby knows a thing about this guy.

Your comment made me laugh, since nobody knew anything about the
Hope & Change president either. It probably wont surprise you that
her VP Tim Kaine is also a part of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Wow, Who would have known. (these people are so predictable)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

I do not wish ill of other's, however I can't say I would feel bad if karma finally caught up with her.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

Way to fall for 4chans troll crap. That is a flashlight notice the button on the side. I thought we were denying ignorance on this site?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Meh, you find the same of trump.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
All Trump has to do is use her own words ("short-circuited") against her to call her abilities into question.

Also, I recognize that phrase from hearing neurologists use it with stroke survivors. It is a literal definition. When the electrical pathways of the brain are blocked, parts of the normal circuitry are shorted out. The blockage can be caused by any number of things but tiny blood clots roaming around the brain is a common one.

If any of this is true, she is doing exactly the wrong things to prevent further problems. For starters, she's spending a lot of time in airplanes---one of the worst things she could do. She's also putting herself under extreme stress, another no-no for people suffering symptoms of brain injury.

I would really like to see a scan of her brain to observe the extent of the damage caused by the concussion/brain edema and stroke/s.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Her camp is already screaming about Trump getting "personal" about her "short circuit".

Saying that her mental health should be OB. lol, hypocrites.

Wait until he gets some real confirmation/documentation on her health.

Why doesn't she want to be the first mentally challenged/compromised/disabled woman potus?

Her finger on the button should be so reassuring.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
REMEMBER that debate with Bernie Sanders where he was being particularly tough on Hillary? She had to suddenly take a break to go to the bathroom?

I just read that Hillary went off-stage to get an injection of something, because Bernie's attacks were triggering some kind of reaction that was medically dangerous to Hillary.

Speaking of medically dangerous.. Take a look at the 4:50 mark in this video.
www.youtube.com...

Is that photo of Bill Clinton altered, or does he really look that sickly sometimes?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bill is getting very old and showing signs of dementia or similar imo for sure, Hillary is way past being POTUS also as video`s have shown.

Here`s one of Bill and the suggested seizure of Hillary, in my mind her over reaction to firstly to being a little shocked at a question that came in from her side, just shows her being over dramatic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Her camp is already screaming about Trump getting "personal" about her "short circuit".

Saying that her mental health should be OB. lol, hypocrites.

Wait until he gets some real confirmation/documentation on her health.

Why doesn't she want to be the first mentally challenged/compromised/disabled woman potus?

Her finger on the button should be so reassuring.

I'd rather her finger on the button than Trump, a man who has wondered why the USA makes nukes if it doesn't use them. That should terrify anybody sane.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Mind you the world to end because of a Trump.....

edit on 9-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

The video-still of Bill is supposedly from August 8th. Hillary stayed at home with him the entire weekend. I wonder what the hell did she do to the poor guy?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The next US President is full of blues! No wonder she does give a damn.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trainspotter
The next US President is full of blues! No wonder she does give a damn.

Clarify please?

link   
a reply to: carewemust

lol, I did look at the still pic in your video, very sick looking.

Dunno, maybe cooked him dinner, she had another short circuit and used dish washing liquid for gravy and he`s too old to notice? , he`s definitely not well.

link   
a reply to: Phage

Exactly! Valium is used as a first generation Anti anxiety agent and is also found in your anticonvulsants. The problem is if a person has been on benzodiazepines (which valium is classified as) for too long, sudden withdrawal can induce seizures and even sudden death....

Valium is used as a muscle relaxer as well...But I will tell you this....it is a very rare thing that valium used to treat either anxiety or muscle spasms is seen in injectable form outside of a hospital!! Patients need to be monitored in a hospital setting when taking injectable valium in order to avoid sudden overdose or sudden drop in blood pressure, heart rate and respirations.

it is used in alcoholics to prevent hallucinations when they are detoxing However, it has been known to cause strokes as well
as blood clots!

So what gives with her medical condition.....Something is definitely up!! Yes there is a very clear picture included on the first link....It is most definitely a diazepam injectable!!

The woman is seriously ill if she needs an injectable valium!!

Pax

link
edit on 8/9/2016 by paxnatus because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Yea ummm no... thanks for playing care to try again..

That was trump being a tool... did you not pay attention to the shock on the reporters face?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think he is he was with her at hospital in 2013 www.nydailynews.com...

However they claim he is Todd Madison

from article: Mid-speech, she paused and narrowed her eyes to look at protesters. Secret Service Assistant Special Agent in Charge Todd Madison rushed to her side, telling her that the situation was under control, and that she could keep talking.www.washingtonpost.com...

he is names as Secret Service in this article too newyork.cbslocal.com...
edit on 9-8-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Wow Pax! Nice summary. I was only in EMS for a few years, so I'm no expert, but it appears to me that a lot of the "strange behavior" can be attributed to Hillary hamming it up for the cameras. Seriously, she is loving life right now. This is her dream come true, and she's going to play it up for attention to the very end. In response to the Epilepsy and Parkinson's theories, I'd have to say that neither is mentally debilitating to my knowledge. Heck, Michael J Fox has Parkinson's and I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. On a side note, of all the elections I've paid attention to, it's always been about who the BEST candidate was. This time around, it's about which candidate is the LEAST hated. Sad, sad times in America.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join