It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

To reiterate I meant the best of the best and still had health problems. They are some of the best to lead the new world. Now as long as the brain is healthy then they are good to go. Would you say the Hawking is unfit to lead a lecture???

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

Can you ID the pin on his lapel?

That seems to stand out to me, for some reason.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

AH but WHAT about TURRETS syndrome?
GAD, can you see the press conferences?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I didn't realize we lived in different galactic clusters.

If you do not think that the screechy one is a rage-a-holic, then I have to conclude that you know about 0.000001% of the facts about her.

You certainly have not talked with anyone who has worked around them or guarded them who's brave enough to be honest, candid about her chronic, frequent, OUTRAGEOUS flights into ABSOLUTE RAGE--often over very tiny, petty things.

Now I can take everything you say about the Clinton's with a grain of salt because you obviously don't do your homework on the facts about them.

Yeah, some of my info is vis personally known to me sources. But plenty is in the public domain. And the latest book CRISIS OF CHARACTER

MERELY CONFIRMS the above from YET ANOTHER Secret Service agent.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

To be fair the was a double blind study that came out in 2014 or 2015 about diazepam auto-injectors and seizures. They worked significantly better as a preventative treatment and as a rescue treatment than placebos.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The voice of more experience USUALLY tends to be better than the voice of less experience--all other things being equal.

Thanks for the knowledgeable input.

My 'jury' is still out on the whole seizure issue. It's plausible to me that she has them. Too many videos seem more than a bit curious. But, as I've noted . . . not all seizures are equal. Some are more debilitating than others. Some are more indicative of greater problems than others. We certainly don't have enough solid info to be making grand pronouncements about the seizures.

I do believe that IF she has a serious seizure problem connected with deeper concerns--THAT--COUPLED WITH--her absolute RAGE-A-HOLIC chronic pattern of anger and anger expression . . . I wouldn't want that combination ANYwhere near the red button nor ANY leadership position.

Her disregard for "the little people" is outrageous enough--coupled with the above . . . it is an extremely hideous and horrific prospect to contemplate her returning anywhere near the WH.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Is it possible that her guard is holding a can of pepper spray?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xstealth

RE: pbs.twimg.com...

That's a sad picture! Not only is she being helped, but Hillary is gripping both of those guys arms for dear life, like she's having severe vertigo. I had vertigo on 3 occasions in 2015, and that's exactly what you do when it strikes...hold on for dear life, cause you feel like the world is spinning, and

She was suffering dbl vision and vertigo from her previous falls. she had special freznal glasses which she wore for the dbl vison. I think she is still suffering from effects from that or whatever underlying ailment caused her falls

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Some of her reactions have been seriously off...

I dont know what to call that beyond a seizure.. her health is a fair question, it was used to bludgeon Mccain when he ran, because of who was his running mate, the same questions need to be asked about Hillary...

Who is Tim Kaine...

I personally have had many seizures, none of them looked remotely like that. They all involved me going into uncontrollable convulsions, ON THE GROUND because you don't stand up during a seizure and you don't continue a statement or conversation.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
A better look at the handler and possible injector:

i.sli.mg...

Yeah, I think what the guard is holding could very well be pepper spray.
That would explain why he seemed to get it out when she was being threatened on stage, and why he walks with it in his hand.

www.zarc.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I didn't realize we lived in different galactic clusters.

I live in one where I, and people I know and work with, have met her. Clearly, you rely on Republican propaganda for your evaluation of her. She can be narcissistic, but, unlike Trump, when the pressure is on she does not fly into a psychotic rage, she develops a sort of OCD obsessiveness.

But continue to think that Trump is the level headed one if you want... it's not like he stands a chance of winning so long as his mouth is in working order.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: voiceoreason

Unless she's traveling with a licensed RN with the ability to whisk her away at a moment's notice to give an intravenous bolus (that means starting an IV and injecting the drug directly into a vein), that is not Diazepam. Valium does not effectively treat seizures unless it is administered IV, and even then it is not used to control chronic seizure activity.

There's always the British Method. Although it might be a bit embarrassing to get a rectal valium dose on the steps...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I personally have had many seizures, none of them looked remotely like that. They all involved me going into uncontrollable convulsions, ON THE GROUND because you don't stand up during a seizure and you don't continue a statement or conversation.

You must not be aware that there many different types of seizures. I have 10-20 seizures a day that are nothing like what you described. Please read up on types of seizures.

Thanks.

edit on 8 8 2016 by retiredTxn because: ETA

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: haven123
i.sli.mg... you have to zoom someone embed it if they can

So are you claiming that she expecting a chemical attack?

No the singlepen D is diazipam only www.chemprotect.sk...
edit on 8-8-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12

Can you ID the pin on his lapel?

That seems to stand out to me, for some reason.

www.ebay.com... Secret Service Badge. like that one on the ebay link
edit on 8-8-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thank you.

My eyes are getting old !!!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Is it possible that her guard is holding a can of pepper spray?

Yeah , in case Hillary attacks him...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What's more important to be released first, Trump's complete taxes or Hillary's complete medical records?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'll just repeat what I posted last week. You have to give her
campaign a lot of credit for their finesse in keeping her health
issues out of the spot light. I doubt they'll be able to hold
her together before November.

Mrs. Clinton has faced questions about her health since 2012, when, as secretary of state, she suffered a concussion and a blood clot known as a transverse sinus venous thrombosis in her brain. She regularly takes thyroid hormone to bring her levels to normal as well as the anticoagulant drug Coumadin to help prevent new blood clots.

It's interesting her dementia-like smile and strange behavior rarely causes the media to reflect on the fact her health might be worse than what her campaign handlers report. Before election day the facts concerning Mrs Clinton ill-health will come to light.

Some of her medical issues are already starting to attract public attention. I would not be surprised if her campaign handlers try slinging an excuse to avoid meeting Trump in any debates.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join