It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 5/
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

She is not, is been rumors for the last few years that she had an accident where she hit her head and she is been having problems since then.

Hillary Clinton Took 6 Months to 'Get Over' Concussion, Bill Says of Timeline

abcnews.go.com...

Bill Clinton did more today than defend his wife, Hillary Clinton, from recent accusations leveled by GOP strategist Karl Rove that she suffered brain damage after falling in December 2012.

The former president revealed that his wife's injury "required six months of very serious work to get over," he said during a question-and-answer session at the Peterson Foundation in Washington.

"They went to all this trouble to say she had staged what was a terrible concussion that required six months of very serious work to get over," he said. "It's something she never low-balled with the American people, never tried to pretend it didn't happen."

But Bill Clinton's timeline appears to differ from official comments from the State Department at the time.

"Judging by the woman we saw this morning and the workload that she's got she seems to be fully recovered," spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters at a State Department briefing Jan. 7, 2013, about a month after Hillary Clinton's fall and concussion occurred.

That same day, State Department officials presented the secretary of state with a football helmet as a welcome-back gift. With Hillary Clinton's health back in the headlines, here is a review of her illness and the statements that were released about her initial "bug," hospitalization and, several weeks later, those now-famous glasses:

This is something that have to be taken from consideration.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

BINGO! StoutBroux is a WINNER!...You hit the nail on the head as to why Hillary Clinton will not be on the November 8th ballot. A tidal-wave of "Hillary busters" is building!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As someone that has worked in pharmacy I can tell you that warfarin is still the most commonly prescribed blood thinner on the market. I think we had one or two people on Pradaxa. There was the occasional Lovenox script for serious cases. Outside of that though everyone was on warfarin.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As a voter, for me it is about honesty. I don't see any of that with ANY politician, anywhere. Everyone lies to keep the money train running their way.
Having said that, Mrs. Clinton should just come clean about whatever is going on. It would be a breath of fresh air.

But I know she cannot tell the truth, any truth, about her life and career.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Personally, I think it is a polyjuice injector.
I think Hillary is really Obama trying to get a third term.

edit on 8-8-2016 by atrollstalker because: What difference does it make now anyway?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It seems that a lot of people aren't aware that Hillary Clinton suffered to UNRELATED medical traumas, after her Benghazi tragedy. 1.) Concussion to due "blinking out" and striking her head. 2.) Blood Clot that kept her brain from draining.

In addition, she also suffered a major blood clot in 1998. Those are just the things we KNOW about.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

You can counteract coumadin with FFP or vitamin K. There's no taking Pradaxa back. If she falls and whacks her head on Pradaxa, she's just going to bleed.

She is on coumadin for life apparently then, because of her clotting.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: gps777

What was said in the phone call between Bill Clinton and Trump one month before Trump announced his presidency...thats one no one is talking about.

Thats because this is a thread about hillary....

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

Where's the stage hand with the long staff with a crook to jerk the medically, mentally and morally incompetent off the stage when desperately needed?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

What was said in the phone call between Bill Clinton and Trump one month before Trump announced his presidency...thats one no one is talking about.

Hmmm...If you want to make this post relevant to the thread then I'll answer:

Trump is maybe telling Bill he doesn't think Hillary is mentally stable enough to run with all the seizures and confusion she's experiencing.
edit on 8-8-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I don't ever recall a time when she'd qualify as a good and capable person to any significant degree--before or after bonking her head. Her intense degree of RAD took care of both "good" and "capable" very early on. She's been on an outrageous, ruthless, vengeful, scheming scorched earth stomp to greater and greater power ever since.

Certainly bonking her head hasn't helped her health nor her blood-lust for power nor her ruthless disregard for law or for "the little people."

There are seizures and then there are seizures. Her brazen corruption and ruthlessness are worse. However, her arrogance is yet again brazenly shoved down our throats with the seizure stuff.

Being a rage-a-holic is VERY SERIOUS--particularly with her clawed finger on THE BUTTON.

And, seizures coupled with her frequent bouts of unbridled RAGE are a horrible mix. One begins to wonder how many minutes of sanity out of a 10-16 hour work day will she have. It looks like a few nanoseconds at best.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

www.prisonplanet.com...

Yes there is .

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: xstealth

I would imagine that, being almost 70, her hips are in bad shape. She's done a lot of walking and despite what the commercials tell us, most people that age don't run up flights of stairs.

Uhh, no. I'm in that age group and hang with lots of people that age. I don't run up the stairs, but I don't need hand rails and certainly don't need the help of two people to climb a dozen steps. People with bad hips have bad hips, which can happen at pretty much any age, but most people age 70 do NOT have "bad hips." There's something else going on there. I suppose it could be body armor or being slightly heavy or a combination, but that behavior is definitely not normal.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Hmmm...If you want to make this post relevant to the thread then I'll answer:

Trump is maybe telling Bill he doesn't think Hillary is mentally stable enough to run with all the seizures and confusion she's experiencing.

Could be. How about that Trump was said to have paid Hillary(possibly before announcing presidency or shortly after), but no one knows what for.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Being a rage-a-holic is VERY SERIOUS--particularly with her clawed finger on THE BUTTON.

Hillary Clinton is not the rage-a-holic in this election.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You count just as much as every one else. I don't like Hillary either and I can somewhat understand why the American people would be inclined to put the are presidential vote towards a figure like Trump. But one must see that if that hostile bigot becomes POTUS. Shiz nit will hit the fan, and when it does you will be regretting ever believing his on going lies. www.youtube.com...

Peace

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i.sli.mg... you have to zoom someone embed it if they can
edit on 8-8-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
i.sli.mg... you have to zoom someone embed it if they can

So are you claiming that she expecting a chemical attack?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123
I can think of three POTUS that awed people in a way that drove the world. Maybe Trump can be one also. But first he needs this.

Peace

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

Unless she's traveling with a licensed RN with the ability to whisk her away at a moment's notice to give an intravenous bolus (that means starting an IV and injecting the drug directly into a vein), that is not Diazepam. Valium does not effectively treat seizures unless it is administered IV, and even then it is not used to control chronic seizure activity.

Additionally, benzodiazepines take time to process through the vascular system when given as an intramuscular injection. If someone is actively seizing, giving them an injection of Valium (or anything else) is pointless...by the time it finally crosses the blood/brain barrier and hits the central nervous system, the seizure would have already passed...or worsened to the point of requiring emergency medical attention.

Even large doses of benzos administered IV push do not work instantly to stop a seizure. So metered doses given with an auto injector and hoping you actually get it in the muscle on the first try, through layers of clothing on a moving target would be like putting a bandaid on an open fracture...and a waste of medicine as well.

The vid where she startled at the approach of the press looked like an exaggerated reflex response. It definitely did not look like seizure activity at all. Many things can cause that; sleep deprivation, low blood glucose and stress among them. Medications can do it too...blood pressure meds, sinus meds, diet pills, prednisone...even some antibiotics can cause an exaggerated startle response.

She could simply be exhausted. She could be ill with an infection, like bronchitis or something and taking meds for it. That particular clip only shows a snapshot of the entire picture. We don't see what precedes or follows it...of course that's completely deliberate...so we're only getting one view of the scenario.

It amazes me how many people out there on the internet routinely practice medicine without a license, giving a differential diagnosis based on nothing more than conjecture and WebMd, and try to pass it off as fact. A few seconds of video taken out of context is most certainly not "proof" of seizure activity...nor is it even empirical evidence of it.

Something may very well be going on with her, but seizures and a magical injector that will stop them instantly were not happening there. If they want to play the Diazepam angle, they'd have more credibility saying it was a panic attack or severe anxiety. That would actually be believable.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join